Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import (2188 Views)

Buy And Import Goods From Germany / Download A Free Manual On How To Start A Liquid Soap Production Business! / Do You Know That You Can Make Money From Small Scale Export And Import? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by bizbrain: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2008
CAN SOMEONE HERE SEND ME STEP BY STEP MANUAL ON EXPORT AND IMPORT
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by larryx1: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
lanreyusuf01@yahoo.com,pls im interested
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by Gloriouspa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am interested too. My email is odebiri@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by matori(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
Me too. My email is idowumathew777@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by mediamark(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2008
smiley
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by aAK1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2008
Pls,am also interested.Adeolu.Adebayo@yahoo.Com
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by sequencel(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
Please for all of you that needed the manual,please DO NOT pay to anyones account for any manual.,i have paid to the account of MR Insider above since April 2008 and he has not send anything to me.Thus be careful,he will ask you to pay #6500 to his UBA account and i bet you,you would not received anything.
Let him reply my post,if he has send anything to me.Thus beware
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by sabb: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2008
feel free to send me mail if you want me to link
you up to this great opportunity.

wealthnews4you@yahoo.com
or better still, just
go to google and type wealthpromoter.im sure
google will give you all my contacts.
see you at the top
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by mrghost: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2008
If you care to import from Vietnam

Mr. Pam Vong Cong, the Head and Commercial Counsllor of Vitenam Trade and Business Promotion stated that the office of the commercial Counselor in charge of Trade and business Promotion as representatives of Vietnamsese Ministry of Trade was established in Nigeria in 2006 to promote trade and business opportunities between Nigeria and Vietnam

Just Like What Happened to China's economy some years back, many Nigerians that took advantage of the boom at the early stage are millonaires today, while the late comers are still struglling to fix things up. What happened to china economy has begun with Vietnam economy; now is the best time to take advantage of the opportunities

If you have been dreaming of venturing into importation business and you are still in the cloud or you've not yet figured out where to start from, or you are in the business already and looking for opportunity to diversity, then you are opportune to come accross this priceless information.

just send a mail to nairarules@yahoo.com and I will reveal to you a Vietnam Importation manual facilitated by Le Quang (Vietnam Representative in Nigeria)
or call 08039260734.

In this Manual: converted to an Ebook you will learn

1. Introduction to importation in relation to Vietnam.
2. Vietnam at a glance: the economy, people, the enviroment etc.
3. Fast selling products that you can start importing immediately after you get this manual with 100% profits
4.How to get contacts of vietnam manufactures looking for importers.
5.procedures for registering a representative office in Vietnam.
6.Shipping procedure and tips in minimizing shipping cost
how to present yourself and be accepted the first time you are meeting a manufacturer (both online and offline)
7.How to harness the power of the internet in importation business
8. step by step guide to visa processing and extensions.

send a mail to nairarules@yahoo.com
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by mrghost: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
Everyone knows Vietnam in certain ways; but in terms of investment opportunities, it may give
you a pleasant surprise. Vietnam is one of the fastest growing economies in the Southeast Asian
region, with GDP growth at 8.17 per cent in 2007 (International Monetary Fund statistics); the
world renowned investment bank Citigroup has also hailed the country as "the new powerhouse
of southeast Asia".

Vietnam has recently become the 150th member of the World Trade Organisation, thereby
opening itself up more than ever to international commerce. The nation is expanding
economically very quickly, thanks in part to the assistance of the United States in opening up
trade. Their economy is going through a boom presently, and is considered by economic analysts
to be one of the top three emerging nations.

Investment opportunities in this country are tremendous; with a dynamic, hardworking
population of over 80 million, Vietnam is an attractive location for investors. American giants
like Intel and Nike, aiming to expand their influences in the Southeast Asian region have been
committing more and more resources to the country.

The command economic system has become historic; the Money Week magazine recently
reported that deregulation, political and religious stability, and a growing middleclass all add up
to a very attractive investment story; the report actually went on to describe the country as
‘Asia’s most exciting market’.

take this advantage of this market now.

just mail me for more on vietnam @ nairarules@yahoo.com
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by greatescap: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hello for dos of you that are interested in import business call 08063393651.
you will get everything you need to be successful
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by prince123(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2008
I could show you all how to make it linking importers and exporters and be paid without spending a dime.Exporting and importing could be stressful sometimes, but when you no capital involved link foreign buyers of nigerian products and a nigerian supplier you are paid up to 20% for it, if you are interested write to linkbuyers@rocketmail.com for more info.
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by ajayi1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ All. You are talking about Importing and exporting. We have types of importing and exporting. I have been in it for some years back as an agent. If you want to know about it let me know. I will not collect any ammount for helping you out becos i believe anybody can help anybody. Let me know what you want to Import or what you want to export?? and we cotinue for there.
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by larez(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
Y'all better be skeptical of the people trying to help you by asking you to contact them. I see some 419 ideas cropping up in some minds. The World Bank group has recently released some documents on doing business in Nigeria. You may want to google "WorldBank"+"Doing Business"+Nigeria. This should help you. I have some documents on my computer if you still need assistance by tomorrow. I may load them up on my website, and provide the links to them if necessary.

In forums, people should post pertinent information without the need for personal contact. This way, each person can take what they need and share what they have.

Goodluck
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by larez(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2008
Warning on the Last Post - McAfee Site Advisor gave me this warning when I clicked on the link provided
* Home
* Download
* Analysis
* Support
* Blog
* About us

nonoilexports.tripod.com/ may try to steal your information.

Why were you redirected to this page? When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or other dissemination of personal information.

* More about 'phishing' attacks
* Back to previous page
* How to override this warning

Override this warning
How to override this phishing warning for nonoilexports.tripod.com/:

If you are absolutely sure that you still want to visit this site, here's how:

Click the button below and you will no longer see this page when you surf to this site.

Add nonoilexports.tripod.com/ to "Do not warn list"
How to override this phishing warning for this site:

If you are absolutely sure that you still want to visit this site, here's how:

Click on the SiteAdvisor dropdown menu arrow (click on the black arrow on the right side of the SiteAdvisor safety button)

Note: if you're using SiteAdvisor Plus in 'Protected Mode', choose 'Disable Protected Mode' by clicking on SiteAdvisor's dropdown menu. Enter your Protected Mode password when prompted and then ,
2. Choose "Do not warn list, " from the menu.

Add "nonoilexports.tripod.com/" to the list.

Type "nonoilexports.tripod.com/" back into your Web browser.
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by johnadey(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2009
Learn About Importation Here: http://vietnamopportunities..com
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by alabigloballink(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2013
go to wwww.alabigloballink.com/blog you will get info on how to start your profitable export business
Re: Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
I have d manual but I aint giving it out cos I paid money for it. Nothing is free in this country, no matter how free dey paint it 2 be, u must pay somtin in some way. Forget all these many many grammarians on nairaland.... donluck003@yahoo.com is d e-mail, if u wanna get it

(1) (Reply)

****exercise Book Machinery For Sale**** / 7 Insider Secrets Of Wealth Creation / What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.