Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,570 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue (975 Views)

LIVE On Stage!! See 7 Celebrities Who Died In Fron Of Their Audiemce / TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by joshua8016: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2014

This is an official communication
from The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a news story currently being reported by the media regarding an incident that happened today:

“A building, not the church
auditorium as was reported. The few people that were there are being rescued. What you wish to others, God wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him. The more I love you, the more I will pray for you.”

The media department of the church explained that contrary to media reports, no one is trapped in the rubbles and no one has died. Those who are injured are being cared for, and we shall release a press statement soon, they said. It would be recalled that Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), South-West Zone, had earlier confirmed some people dead, with Punch Newspaper putting the total number of dead people at 50 in a report this evening.
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by seunlayi(m): 5:43am On Sep 13, 2014
le us wey and c, it is a matter of time. I pray that there should be no casualties
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by tempem: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2014
I pray there won't be casualty.... But that man is not worth believing.
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by alabiyemmy(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2014
tempem: I pray there won't be casualty.... But that man is not worth believing.

and you are worth believing more than him, right?
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by tempem: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2014
alabiyemmy:

and you are worth believing more than him, right?
oh!! No.. But I think that's when the degree of trust comes in.
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by Blaqsmith(m): 5:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Nigeria Media,serving fake stories since time immemorial.
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by qadeerkug(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2014
omo i gues not dat big one ooh
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
I have a feeling they ar trying to Cover up something here. Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by Noneroone(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2014
I also heard the church officials malhandled NTA camera man who came to cover the site. Now the so called church is a citadel of lie.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by KriTic24A: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Noneroone: I also heard the church officials malhandled NTA camera man who came to cover the site. Now the so called church is a citadel of lie.

On a day like this, the church won't appreciate the presence of the press-guys.
But when it's miracle time.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by axortedbabe(f): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2014
I just siddon dey luk..
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by karidad(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
I pray o
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by hushmail: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2014
if no one died

make d church sue d media

bt its hard to believe,

maybe na miracle
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by Caracta(f): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Probably the dead rose again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta: Probably the dead rose again...

You sound disappointed.
Re: Nobody Died In Building Collapse- Synagogue by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Now I simply can't understand why you all wouldn't take this news with relief or Joy.

(1) (Reply)

Legendary: Pictures Of Powerful Seun Osewa / 13 Year Old Boy Comes Out As Gay To Best Friend, Text Goes Viral | Photos / Annie Idibia Shares Stunning Photo Withdaughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.