Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,926 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? (1427 Views)

Why Girl's Use Short Replies When Chatting / The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / How Many Girls Do You See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by oluboyo04(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2014
bb

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by derrick333(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2014
ewww...

Now, this is funny.

To me their short replies is limited to these three factors:

-Laziness...some of them girls are too lazy to type anything devoid of those a5s-twisted abbreviations.

-Priority....they can't deny this, the promptness of their replies solely lie on the number you occupy in their priority list.

-dumbness.

.....Just a little above 1/4 of 'gyals' online are innocent of these charges.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by Djicemob: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2014
I so hate when girls type like that.Most of them just wear Brazilian hair without brains i tell ya. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by ggrin(f): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Wht r u tlkn abt hieundecided

gringringrintongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by Mrval20(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2014
If you're really important to her, she wouldn't type that way because it's obvious she doesn't want to talk to you. Go through a girl's contacts and you'd see there're few people (or at least one person) she truly calms down and chats with.
I don't blame girls because If you've created a fake female account online before, you'd understand what these girls pass through in the hands of guys who can't simply read the hand writing on the wall - "I don't want to chat with you".

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by oluboyo04(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2014
ggrin: Wht r u tlkn abt hieundecided

gringringrintongue
don't you think its frustrating and embarrassing when you chart with a lady and all you get is, 5n, k, etc.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by Damsman10(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2014
oluboyo04: Have you ever wondered why many
girls use smiley and short reply while
chatting now adays? Seriously, i have
come to realize why most girls do.
I was chatting with this babe yesterday
and i
was Like....
Me: how are you dear?
Girl: 5n
Me: how was ur day?
Me: how is your family?
Me: are you missing me?
Girl: No
Me: but am missing you
Girl: tank
Me: I'm not feeling well
Girl: sowi
Me: so how was ya day?
Me: are you busy?
Girl: no
Me: are you with someone over there?
Girl: no
Me: what? Why don't you type
something
interesting instead of sending me short
replies?
Girl: k
Me: type something now!
Girl: k
Me: Ok! Ok so its true
Girl: dat wat
Me: I heard you failed your English
exams...
Girl: who telled you? It is inpossible...
I sawed the resalt yestarday... I
passed away.
Me: OMG... That's ok. U can use
smileys and short reply plz!!
10 likes

Mrval20: If you're really important to her, she wouldn't type that way because it's obvious she doesn't want to talk to you. Go through a girl's contacts and you'd see there're few people (or at least one person) she truly calms down and chats with.
I don't blame girls because If you've created a fake female account online before, you'd understand what these girls pass through in the hands of guys who can't simply read the hand writing on the wall - "I don't want to chat with you".

yea its true, some girls have it as nature while d 1s dat don't don't wanna chat wif u, so find a way of ending d chat ASAP.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by Ejovwoke(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2014
lol......
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by ggrin(f): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2014
oluboyo04: don't you think its frustrating and embarrassing when you chart with a lady and all you get is, 5n, k, etc.
bar chartundecided
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by iceberylin(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2014
i always end up Deleting them.... life's too short to spend it with Boring Gals! wink
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2014
ggrin: bar chartundecided
I'm a lady,so d ans is"u r nt important,n nt wanted"n mayb u r nt good @bringn out gudtopics,boringtype,so u get dat 4rm mejavascript:void(0);

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2014
grin[quote author=yankydollars] I'm a lady,so d ans is"u r nt important,n nt wanted"n mayb u r nt good @bringn out gudtopics,boringtype,so u get dat 4rm me
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by oluboyo04(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2014
ggrin: bar chartundecided
auto correct thing.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
undecided nature?
Damsman10:
10 likes

yea its true, some girls have it as nature while d 1s dat don't don't wanna chat wif u, so find a way of ending d chat ASAP.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014
grin grin
iceberylin: i always end up Deleting them.... life's too short to spend it with Boring Gals! wink
correct....upgradn toh badt
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by oluboyo04(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
yankydollars: grin
one thing I learn in life is never to tag any man as unimportant. Never.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by iceberylin(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Like your Type wink
yankydollars: grin ;Dcorrect....upgradn toh badt
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
oluboyo04: one thing I learn in life is never to tag any man as unimportant. Never.
mayb cz u dnt understnd s word unimportant..talkn about chatn here......n mayb u nid 2meet annoyn dude,den u'l uderstand wah I'm sayn......xperience d best teacher u knw,easier 2say dan feel
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by oluboyo04(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
yankydollars: I'm a lady,so d ans is"u r nt important,n nt wanted"n mayb u r nt good @bringn out gudtopics,boringtype,so u get dat 4rm mejavascript:void(0);
or the guy is not so rich, no matter how long you chat with him you can't get recharge card from him.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2014
oluboyo04: or the guy is not so rich, no matter how long you chat with him you can't get recharge card from him.
hey guy u nid 2check wah d tpoic is all about.....or go n boil beans
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by Damsman10(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
yankydollars: undecided nature?
yea its in their blood n dey can't help it... grin
yankydollars: undecided nature?
yea its in their blood n dey can't help it...
Re: Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? by yankydollars(f): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
lipsrsealed
Damsman10:
yea its in their blood n dey can't help it... grin
yea its in their blood n dey can't help it...

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Instruction In A Commercial Bus / A Nigerian Teacher Takes Roll Call In A Chinese School. Lols / Pishure Of The Day. (viewer Discretion iz advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.