Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant (603 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant by dekronik: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2014
I'm very happy yesterday with news of the killings of hundreds of boko almajiris who were on their way to Maiduguri enroute Konduga. But I want to caution us all against overcelebration. Boko boys recruit almajiris at an alarming rate so the NA should raise its awareness level. I believ BH used this attack to test the waters to know how fortified Maiduguri is. So our boys should be more vigilant. The Army knows what to do so I won't teach them their job.
I must also commend the C-JTF who reports indicate fought galantly with their sticks and dane guns alongside the army.
Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Don't be surprised to hear that the Commander who led the victorious soldiers has been posted out of Borno before the main attack
Re: Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant by Jakpon: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
dekronik: I'm very happy yesterday with news of the killings of hundreds of boko almajiris who were on their way to Maiduguri enroute Konduga. But I want to caution us all against overcelebration. Boko boys recruit almajiris at an alarming rate so the NA should raise its awareness level. I believ BH used this attack to test the waters to know how fortified Maiduguri is. So our boys should be more vigilant. The Army knows what to do so I won't teach them their job.
I must also commend the C-JTF who reports indicate fought galantly with their sticks and dane guns alongside the army.
Goodluck Nigeria.
...... For Boko Haram to carry out a frontal assault from Konduga clearly indicates that they are still in control of Bama
Re: Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant by dekronik: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
As long as its not Shekau that lead the attack, then there is a possibilty of another one. They should be vigilant.
Re: Konduga: N A Should Not Celebrate, But Be More Vigilant by dekronik: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Very disturbing article by a boko sympathiser

fulansitrep./2014/09/14/14th-september-2014-nigeria-sitrepfirst-battle-of-konduga/

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR: Save The 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death / PAPA AYO ORITSEJAFOR: Answer 4 Questions Correctly Andwin $10 Million: / The Perfect Man For Apc's Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.