Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 (51735 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by castrol180(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamayodeji: Notice to everyone

Please let us stay calm, It is quite obvious that this date of birth issue is not corp member's fault but the failure and ineffectiveness of the system. I will advise those that have purchased the pin to keep trying and they should let us know if they have made any successful headway in the correction. Meanwhile, we dont have any information of anybody to have done the correction successfully so i will just say we should be calm.

NYSC dare not try to delay anyone's mobilization because of this. Also, let everyone be sure that even the wrong date of birth is not above the expected NYSC age specififcation (i.e 30 years) so we can know how to tackle it before it gets too late.

Fear not! You will be mobilized as long as every other thing is right from your respective schools, Thanks.
Please th date mistakenly given to me is far much above thirty years speculated for every regular corp members and instead of 1989 I was wrongly given 1979 which is too much for my service year o. Can somebody help me o o o...
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ALAYORMII: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamayodeji:

Your wrong date of birth is a general problem and the correction method is the reason for this thread so you can find the steps in the main post.

About your wrong name, it means jamb didnt process the correction, the question here now is : Did you get admitted to your school with the wrong name?

About your wrong Jamb number, who made the mistake? NYSC? Your school? You?

It was my school and about the wrong spelling of my surname, I have the corrected one on a paper that was signed and stamped from JAMB. Hope the name won't affect Mii?

Do I have to go to my sku for anything after the online mobilisation?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Opeyemia(f): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hav Tried Al My Possible To Get Dis Pin I Couldn't Make It,even For D First Bank I was Told Dat Dey Cant Sel It To Individual,can Some One Get It At Waec Office ItSelf.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
castrol180:
Please th date mistakenly given to me is far much above thirty years speculated for every regular corp members and instead of 1989 I was wrongly given 1979 which is too much for my service year o. Can somebody help me o o o...

I'll urge you to notify your school. Most importantly, you should send a mail to NYSC to notify them of the problem, don't take it lightly please.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
ALAYORMII:

It was my school and about the wrong spelling of my surname, I have the corrected one on a paper that was signed and stamped from JAMB. Hope the name won't affect Mii?

If the correct name is used for your posting, you have no problem. Otherwise, let your school know what's going on.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Opeyemia: Hav Tried Al My Possible To Get Dis Pin I Couldn't Make It,even For D First Bank I was Told Dat Dey Cant Sel It To Individual,can Some One Get It At Waec Office ItSelf.

Not all first bank branches are authorized to sell the card. What part of the country are you?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Opeyemia(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamayodeji:

Not all first bank branches are authorized to sell the card. What part of the country are you?
niger State
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2014
ALAYORMII:

It will affect you. You wont be mobilized until you sort that issue out from jamb.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2014
iamayodeji:
If the correct name is used for your posting, you have no problem. Otherwise, let your school know what's going on.
He has huge problem. Nysc will not mobilize him until he get that name sorted. How on earth did his school allowed this all ds years? Some schools are the cause of what NYSC is doing now. Corruption at its peak. Nonsense!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Opeyemia: Hav Tried Al My Possible To Get Dis Pin I Couldn't Make It,even For D First Bank I was Told Dat Dey Cant Sel It To Individual,can Some One Get It At Waec Office ItSelf.
Use your atm card to acquire this. Its not as hard as it seem
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2014
ALAYORMII:

How come its now not reflecting on their database? You need to go back to jamb and complain cos NYSC wont care about those. They will just assume you are not the one even when they know you are.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Opeyemia(f): 4:13am On Sep 19, 2014
sodiqyinka: Use your atm card to acquire this. Its not as hard as it seem
can I Use Any Other Atm Card Apart 4rm First Bank Card.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Opeyemia(f): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
sodiqyinka: Use your atm card to acquire this. Its not as hard as it seem
which Procedure I Go Follow
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Opeyemia: can I Use Any Other Atm Card Apart 4rm First Bank Card.
yes u can use any debit master or visa card.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Opeyemia(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
sodiqyinka: yes u can use any debit master or visa card.
is it 4rm first bank atm machine
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Pvictor10(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2014
I've bought the verification pin. Must I do it in accredited cafe again?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by FORTUNE07: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
PLS, I WAS GIVEN 5/FEB/1983 INSTEAD OF 5/FEB/1987 WCH I IS IN MY BIODATA AT SCH. MY YEAR OF GRADUATION IS 2012/2013. I USED NECO RESULT. 1983 WE MAKE ME 30YR IF 2013 IS USED TO CALCULATE NYSC. I HAVE ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT READ 87 NOT EVEN AVIDAVIT. I HAV NOT SUBMITED MY ONLINE MOBILIZATION FORM. PLS WHAT SHD I DO? WOULD I BE MOBILIZED? AWAIT UR RESPONSE ASAP.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
FORTUNE07: PLS, I WAS GIVEN 5/FEB/1983 INSTEAD OF 5/FEB/1987 WCH I IS IN MY BIODATA AT SCH. MY YEAR OF GRADUATION IS 2012/2013. I USED NECO RESULT. 1983 WE MAKE ME 30YR IF 2013 IS USED TO CALCULATE NYSC. I HAVE ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT READ 87 NOT EVEN AVIDAVIT. I HAV NOT SUBMITED MY ONLINE MOBILIZATION FORM. PLS WHAT SHD I DO? WOULD I BE MOBILIZED? AWAIT UR RESPONSE ASAP.
Is ur school sending the right DOB? If yes, go ahead with ur online registration and shoot info@nysc.gov.ng an email wen ur thru. You will be mobilised if its only ur DOB. Cheers.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by watzz: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2014
@ kwadoli, i have exact same problem with you, yoruba was uploaded as my course of study rather than political science..am kinda worried bout this. Have yours bin resolved? Pls let me know.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by PrettyPhine(f): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls wat about wrong state of origin. How do I go about changing it?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by FORTUNE07: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
@iamayodeji. please let us which age range (ie form whc DOB 198x) will be mobilized for this batch c nysc. thanks for gud info
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by FORTUNE07: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
@iamayodeji. please let us know which age range (ie form whc DOB 198x) will be mobilized for this batch c nysc. thanks for ur anticipate gud info
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by cuteyetty: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls is it possible for me to ignore my service this year after I have been cleared in my school and what can I do?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
PrettyPhine: Pls wat about wrong state of origin. How do I go about changing it?
Wait till you get to camp.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
FORTUNE07: @iamayodeji. please let us know which age range (ie form whc DOB 198x) will be mobilized for this batch c nysc. thanks for ur anticipate gud info
Anyone whose wasnt 30years of age at d tym he/she graduated. You can do d calculation urself
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ocee31(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Has the scratch card worked for anyone yet? Please reply ASAP
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ocee31: Has the scratch card worked for anyone yet? Please reply ASAP

It works.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by FORTUNE07: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
PLEASE DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY REGISTRATION FORM B4 I CAN USE D PIN OR NOT? because I HAV NOT NOT SUBMIT AND DINT SEE DT LINK TO CORRECT D ERROR!!

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
FORTUNE07: PLEASE DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY REGISTRATION FORM B4 I CAN USE D PIN OR NOT? because I HAV NOT NOT SUBMIT AND DINT SEE DT LINK TO CORRECT D ERROR!!
Submit first.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ekeneluvsu(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
The person that filled my jamb form made a mistake in filling my name, instead of Chukwu Ekene Kennedy he filled in Chukwu Chukwu Kennedy! I did an affidavit when I got admitted into school and I was cleared! Want to know if it will affect me for Nysc mobilization? Pls i need urgent replies. Thanks!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ocee31(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
iamayodeji:

It works.
I stay in Abuja Where can I get it became I heard It's only in gwagwalada branch and besides if I don't do it is there any effect
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
ocee31: I stay in Abuja Where can I get it became I heard It's only in gwagwalada branch and besides if I don't do it is there any effect

You are right, not all banks sell the pin. Talking about the effect, you know nysc has made provision for correcting the error so they would expect everyone affected to make use of that system (the waec verification pin). You can call someone to help you get it, its just 300 naira and the only information needed is your email address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.