Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. (1711 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are guys intimidated by pretty girls?
I Have noticed that guys seem to be intimidated
by beautiful girls. is it a fear of rejection? do you
think they already have a boyfriend? what is it?
and as a result of this I notice a lot of attractive
guys are with really average looking girls. it
seems that average/unattractive girls have a lot
of success with dating/romance is it because
they're not threatening? I wish more guys would
talk to beautiful girls.
Share your view or experience
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by kilokeys(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
indifferent until she open her mouth.

if she is a bimbo (beauty without brains) then its a wasted erect.ion

but if she is fine and smart hmmmm. i am challenged. ill fall helplessly in love
and wouldn't mind if i am friendzoned.
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by omotenah(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
uhmm maybe... Guys do find it harder to talk to extremely attractive girls. Not intimidation necessarily, but a conviction that they're just not in her league. And let's face it, you likely have very high standards, so don't blame the guys if you think none measure up. Secondly, there is a much greater tendency to assume a hot chick is already spoken for, after all, any guy would want that, so she must be taken.
my two kobo

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by chikeorji123(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Well they are full of proud and arrogant..they hardly have anything in their brain apart from physical beauty.. claiming doing u a favor by hanging out with u..Only a male coward will waist his time with such alien.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
omotenah: uhmm maybe... Guys do find it harder to talk to extremely attractive girls. Not intimidation necessarily, but a conviction that they're just not in her league. And let's face it, you likely have very high standards, so don't blame the guys if you think none measure up. Secondly, there is a much greater tendency to assume a hot chick is already spoken for, after all, any guy would want that, so she must be taken.
my two kobo
gbam!
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
chikeorji123: Well they are full of proud and arrogant..they hardly have anything in their brain apart from physical beauty.. claiming doing u a favor by hanging out with u..Only a male coward will waist his time with such alien.
i disagree with you on this....

You might be right with a few but the beautiful girls i have come across are not arrogant. They long to have a boyfriend like any other normal girl but most guys make it difficult for them by feeling inferior and thereby giving into everything she asks and showering her with affection and gifts.*the greatest turnoff* be a challenge to her and you'll have her literally begging for your love.

Now how do you be a challenge to her? Write down everything you think is right when approaching an extremely beautiful girl and start doing the exact opposite. Only then will you see that they are not arrogant to real men but to wussies!

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
It happens...there are many guys who actually feel inferior to pretty girls..

This may sometimes be as a result of the attention she gets from many other guys and the guy may think he'll just be wasting his time trying to get her attention...

Nevertheless,,there are actually some girls who allow such admiration from guys get into their heads and therefore they become rude or arrogant...

But believe me,,many pretty girls are lonely out there,,looking for true love and not the normal "chop and go" most guys they come across have to offer...

So my advice is if you like a pretty girl then you have to stand out,,show her reasons why you are different from the other guys and she'll definitely be attracted to you...

This is of course after you have gained that confidence to approach her in the first place.. smiley.

My 2Cedis cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by GANDALF1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
I personally believe in the blonde/brunette theory. Given that we all have 24hrs, the flashy ones are the way they are becos the spend more time in front of the mirror while the not so pretty ones hardly notice the mirror. Having this at the back of my mind, I find it easy chatting pretty ladies and once I confirm the theory in my subject, I move on. But if she is pretty and intelligent too, I get hooked.
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by MisterLongman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
It simply inferiority complex but this nigga sums it up.
GANDALF1:

The guy knows the quantity of ammo in his arsenal. Hence he has accepted his fate rather than waste all his bullets and still die in the battle. Without WINNING grin grin grin
That is instead of taking a risk when he knows the odds is against him, its better he keeps to himself than losing the remaining self-respect he has got
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Enegod(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
where is the beautiful girl?
Take me to her undecided
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by chikeorji123(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i disagree with you on this....

You might be right with a few but the beautiful girls i have come across are not arrogant. They long to have a boyfriend like any other normal girl but most guys make it difficult for them by feeling inferior and thereby giving into everything she asks and showering her with affection and gifts.*the greatest turnoff* be a challenge to her and you'll have her literally begging for your love.

Now how do you be a challenge to her? Write down everything you think is right when approaching an extremely beautiful girl and start doing the exact opposite. Only then will you see that they are not arrogant to real men but to wussies!

yeah u are right on ur own points but I didn't make that comment for talking sake,l dated them also likewise some of my friends..one major issues l observed complain about is stubborn and pride as having so many male seeking to sleep with them ,U will look simple and natural as ur plan is to marry her while she will be busy answering calls like customer care..let me not start mentioning their funny ways here as u suggest..once a man want to marry he focus more on character not a beauty why? ls because he need peace at his home not a problem.And looking for a beautiful Lady in a situation like that is last in his mind unless for a girlfriend period.
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by 100Cents: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sometimes I pity the extra beautiful girls too. The kind of guy they may want to get down with might get scared to do it.

They have non option than to settle with the average guy.

At least I can remember 3 ladies who came around and gave the green light but my liver dey cut. Serious liver cutting..

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dayvhid:
Are guys intimidated by pretty girls?
I Have noticed that guys seem to be intimidated
by beautiful girls. is it a fear of rejection? do you
think they already have a boyfriend? what is it?
and as a result of this I notice a lot of attractive
guys are with really average looking girls. it
seems that average/unattractive girls have a lot
of success with dating/romance is it because
they're not threatening? I wish more guys would
talk to beautiful girls.
Share your view or experience
OP, don't make it sound as if you're worshiping them. Look, pretty women have their flaws and can be so dysfunctional sometimes smiley They give stress. They always want you to focus on them all the time in order to have what they perceive as value, you just have to accept it otherwise she will start muttering. cheesy

I am the type of guy that likes and only go out with a decent, but shy type of girl, the one who doesn't flirt with other guys.
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by dnacrystal: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
I sometimes wonder also. And I don't think any girl is pretty enough to intimidate a REAL man smiley
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
dnacrystal: I sometimes wonder also. And I don't think any girl is pretty enough to intimidate a REAL man smiley

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by ERCROSS(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
naijaboiy: It happens...there are many guys who actually feel inferior to pretty girls..

[/b]This may sometimes be as a result of the attention she gets from many other guys and the guy may think he'll just be wasting his time trying to get her attention[b]...

Nevertheless,,there are actually some girls who allow such admiration from guys get into their heads and therefore they become rude or arrogant...

But believe me,,many pretty girls are lonely out there,,looking for true love and not the normal "chop and go" most guys they come across have to offer...

So my advice is if you like a pretty girl then you have to stand out,,show her reasons why you are different from the other guys and she'll definitely be attracted to you...

This is of course after you have gained that confidence to approach her in the first place.. smiley.

My 2Cedis cool
U ve spoken my mind...
Gracias...

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
ERCROSS:
U ve spoken my mind...
Gracias...
You're welcome smiley
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Awho(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
usually i use to think beautiful girls are too proud of themselves and the never bored ones not untill i ran into one extremlY beautiful and quite girl which i use to confuse for pride not untill the day i meet her in a close range and strike a conversation and i requested we go for a swim together and she no even try say no, as u know i'll need to call ha wen am ready den i got her control. Don't ask what happend in the pool and leta dat night hahahaha
Re: Are Guys Intimidated By Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
dnacrystal: I sometimes wonder also. And I don't think any girl is pretty enough to intimidate a REAL man smiley
Thanks a lot for this particular comment.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? / Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? / He Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.