Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria (1494 Views)

Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business / What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ur thread is fantastic; n superbj I wonder; why no one has yet acknowlegded it; quite baffled!!! Buh if I may ask in my curiosity;

I love d inland waterways n ICT ; bout d inland waterways; I think dat is very or rther too expensive to kickstart n I'll rather say; it betrys ur title lsmall businesses to strt"
Also sire; the ICT u highlighted; u never elaborated on them; so wat type did u mean?

Well done boss
Re: 7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2014
One of the fastest way u or anobody can become a millionaire overnight even without a startup capital is through Real Estate business. Yes its working for me.

Who am i?

Am the Principal partner of Gideon Ele & Co. A Real Estate Consultancy & Management firm in Port Harcourt.

In Real Estate the secrets i will reveal to you will be shocking. You dont need an office, u dont need to study Estate Management in the university, no! You dont need huge capital to start. What you will need initially is ur desire to make, ur phone, my guide and mentorship; and trust me you could hit ur first #1m naira as soon as possible. You wont hv to go through the huddles we went through, we shall transfer our wealth of experience, skill & knowledge to you, so, we shall take you by the hand to show you all you need to know and do to become a Real Estate consultant. We have packaged a material titled: 'Secrets of Real Estate Riches'. Call me up to grab a copy.

See you @the top!

Mr. Wealth
07063249904; 08188573805
Re: 7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Tennyemman(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2014
If you need palm kernal seed that has been cracked and wash contact me on 07066809583 for cheap price
We also sell palm oil in large scale,quality red oil

(1) (Reply)

Student Loans For International Students / Free Info On Setting Up A Mini Modern Medium Bread Bakery / What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.