Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,129 members, 7,890,794 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Watch It Nigerian Girls And Ladies The Kind Of Men You Get As Chat Mate Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch It Nigerian Girls And Ladies The Kind Of Men You Get As Chat Mate Online (1071 Views)

Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch It Nigerian Girls And Ladies The Kind Of Men You Get As Chat Mate Online by ngoblack(f): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2008
i met a guy online, we became friendly he calls me and it was getting interesting untill he asked me if i can have sex with him to know if i can do it well so that will be a tickect to marry me, he said so many niaja girls are looking for this kind of oppourtuinty i asked him if his sister told him of a man like that he chats with what will be his advice, well be careful you no know who be who
Re: Watch It Nigerian Girls And Ladies The Kind Of Men You Get As Chat Mate Online by actoor(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2008
is that the ends of your sAD STORY? no-sense.
Re: Watch It Nigerian Girls And Ladies The Kind Of Men You Get As Chat Mate Online by tpia: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2008
Re: Watch It Nigerian Girls And Ladies The Kind Of Men You Get As Chat Mate Online by Phemour: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
Give it to him

No be online u meet, call Online, Have Sex online too

(1) (Reply)

Fut Minna Expels 5 Students For Alleged RAPE / How 20-year Old Man Beheaded Friend For Money Rituals / Accused Witch Burned Alive In Papua New Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.