Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12750 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

Bro, why are you so nice today? smiley
isn't it high time you changed your siggy? Can't stop laughing anytime I read it. grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

Bro, why are you so nice today? smiley

I am usually a man of Peace in season and out of season. tongue

“The Simple Path
Silence is Prayer
Prayer is Faith
Faith is Love
Love is Service

The Fruit of Service is Peace”

― Mother Teresa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Feraz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Or does it mean Ngwakwe is the only biased dude moderating politics section?

Seun must act like a professional and take steps to overhaul the politics section entirely.
The bolded is the hypocrisy being displayed here and that's what is pissing me off. They all did the same to Ikenna (before he was brought back here; this is one dude I know that doesn't care about your tribe or political party because the guy can dey ban anyhow then. . grin) and Sexskillz (to ban no dey hard this one). grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iconize(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
grin grin this iconize guy na comedian grin pesin wey don suffer already, turned to footmat you still want to bruise his nostrils? Abeg what is there to bruise....? grin grin

That drunken mugger from the gorillas clan ought to be in the forest chilling with his kins men.

I'm pretty sure he's the same schnook that promised to unveil me in 3days, its over 3days and we're yet to see any detailed info.

He's just running around like a psychiatric home escapee vomiting gibberish.

- Eggheader's timing is over one month already.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:
You pdp supporters shouldn't go dumb!
I urge Y'all to make noise to the high heavens, threaten fire and brimstone, until Apc moderators are offered their sack letters.

Or does it mean Ngwakwe is the only biased dude moderating politics section?
Seun must act like a professional and take steps to overhaul the politics section entirely.
My last post to cirmuel says just that....Seun must do something to this unending bickering by 'children of the corn'!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear Seun,

Thank you for the peaceful resolution of the conflict on Nairaland Political Section.

“It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.” ― Aristotle

On behalf of the unban crew I say thank you for your magnanimity.

On this note I wish all players well and enough as we enter a new face of e-campaign for the fourth coming general election in Nigeria.

Remember: Politics without bitterness. cheesy

I propose we close this chapter and move ahead.

Fi Amanillah

Shalom.

Firefire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks, everyone. There's a lot more we need to put in place, but let's call it a night and have a fantastic Sunday!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15)

₦544m Grass-Cutting Fraud: Court Admits More Exhibits Against Babachir Lawal / APC Yobe North: We Stand By Report Of Our Monitoring Team ― INEC / Crude Oil Discovered In Ara Orin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.