Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,445 members, 7,884,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (56913 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
DikSin:
Wait...on facebook, You can only unfriend someone once unless na u dey accept the friend request. All the time. Abi na lie u dey talk?

Yimu! Without being told u r suppose to use ur monkey brain n understand am d one accepting her back na tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
lawrenceunaa: not at all my dear, am an introvert and focused

Being focused doesnt stop u from being inlove,lets say u just havn't found d ryt person.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
sirgreen:
I disagree with you on this, men fall in love that why they marry women into there house, but the women come and scatter the house him not loving him at all women are very crafty in nature
You may argue shaa, but take it or leave it, majority of men don't love...and the few that love, love with reservation, what do I mean

For instance, when a lady loves a man, she gives her all- she doesn't see any other man, in fact, she believes no man is good enough except that only man she is in love with...at this point, any other man wooing or trying to her attention is only wasting his time because she is blind to just one man- the man she loves.

But when a man claims to be in love with a particular woman, he still gives other women attention, he can still have a night stand with other women...he still steal glances at other pretty ladies and may sometimes go the extra mile of keeping secret mistress(es).

So my brother, men hardly fall in love even when they profess: I love you to a woman. Its mostly boys (between age: 18 - 23) that love with all their heart.

Or y do u think guys move on so quick after they broke up with a lady they claim to love Men can spend lavishly on a lady, that doesn't mean they love her...to majority of men, the only way to show woman love is: give her money, and have sex with her, and that's y men have one major love of their life- MONEY, with it, they believe they can get any other love they want.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmm, tallesty1 are these your fears?
I doubt he will come out straight to answer this qstn. Meanwhile, when next u meet a guy u admire n wish to move on with, pls dnt go straight n woo him; ignore what some boys do say here. Just give him enough green lights.

If its here on nl, always quote his posts, etc...n put up a nice (not provocative pic)...and lure him into doing d chase...cos if u come out open n direct, u may scare him away if he's matured o. Dnt blame him, blame nature.

If its in real life, I am sure u knw wot to do. That's assuming u n Tallesty1 didn't end up together. I wish u guys d best, I think he likes u too...give him time n pls no fall his hand in any way wen he gives in plssmiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by lawrenceunaa: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Holudamsel:

Being focused doesnt stop u from being inlove,lets say u just havn't found d ryt person.
pls give me a chance to prove am loveable
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by ukukaegbu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
kelvOdanz: Hahahahahaha...My last girlfriend won't let me move on..She stalks me on Facebook, whatsapp, BBM...Everywhere except phone calls

How did u know? Especially that of Facebook?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by tania28(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
U say all this things about ladies,infact guys are guilty too,they do thesame things as well,jst that they try to hide their emotions while they go shed tears in secret.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by 1one: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
... that moment when a female moniker says "guilty of number this or that"...

.... You now go back to page one to look for the number... Then go back to her profile and be like...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Input(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Shut up...
Since when does creating a thread says one is heartbroken.
Doesn't it show efforts. In getting a guys attention. Kids everywhere
So big sist you are so matured and grown up how yet you couldn't have self control over your feelings...going about loitering every thread...becareful madam!!!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Input(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Shut up...
Since when does creating a thread says one is heartbroken.
Doesn't it show efforts. In getting a guys attention. Kids everywhere
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by poiZon: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
DikSin:
na simCardgrincheesy

y r u laffng like dis nw?
its not funny pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
kayciano: Dats just d TRUTH.......
I JUST BROKE UP WITH ONE DESPERATE ONE...
CURRENTLY SHE IS BENT ON TARNISHING MY IMAGE AT MY WORK PLACE..(THANKGOD for my kind of work)
SHE BOASTS SHE has deleted my number..yet CALLS and threatens me...
WHEN i approacht her she told me she deleted only my NAME....i now told her what she was still doing having my numba without recognition.
I still gave her 40k on her visit..to enable her transport and get some things for hersef...SHE told me she feeels BEREAVED.
THOUGH she is nice but she was just like a RAVAGING FIRE.
I Just got to know her 4months ago..
Am tired of all dz relationship SAGA...
NOW RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE EMPLOYMENT..
LADIES take relationship like permanent JOB.
TO BREAK UP no easy oooo.
Mine was like SUDAN and SOUTH SUDAN.
Desperate?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by chinedujazzy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Some resort to Partying and if anyone talks good about the guy around them,they turn critics and take beefing to a higher level about the innocent man
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Exagge007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
bknight:

Hey bro, is ur ex by any chance a tall girl with flat head? grin undecided

Smh undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: I doubt he will come out straight to answer this qstn. Meanwhile, when next u meet a guy u admire n wish to move on with, pls dnt go straight n woo him; ignore what some boys do say here. Just give him enough green lights.

If its here on nl, always quote his posts, etc...n put up a nice (not provocative pic)...and lure him into doing d chase...cos if u come out open n direct, u may scare him away if he's matured o. Dnt blame him, blame nature.

If its in real life, I am sure u knw wot to do. That's assuming u n Tallesty1 didn't end up together. I wish u guys d best, I think he likes u too...give him time n pls no fall his hand in any way wen he gives in plssmiley
Good afternoon counsellorcheesy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=lawrenceunaa]pls give me a chance to prove am loveable[/quote

On top which matter shocked
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Elypsis: .....hi bro, pls I really wanna see what u look-like maybe u shud use ur pic as a profile pic. Or sumfin I asked 3c the same.....fenks
Your reason is............?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmm, tallesty1 are these your fears?
No, they are not.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Neldrizzy: that baba that cast a spell on you tried.. His juju is rilly working sad sad sad tallesty1. Abeg were dat baba de stay, i need am oo cheesy grin grin
You are not seriouscheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by BreezyRita(f): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm guilty of the stalking part..... buh its trying to see how his life is without me.. Whether he's moved on well or not and not to get him back. If I find out he's really gone and feels no void, I have no choice than to move also...... But if he's not..........may still hope we can work it out.
All these things are true!!
Only guilty of some sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: He is a guy....guys aren't like ladies that want more push from a guy wooing them to show he truly means it or adores them...for guys, d more u push it...the scarier they become to say yes becos many things will be going on in his mind as u push hard. You care to know d things Here are some:

1. He will be wondering if u were sent by someone just to ridicule him @last
2. He will be wondering if u have high expectation(s) that he may not meet wen u guys meet n know- cos I'm sure u must have been imagining too many good things abt him...and this may not be good for u or him in case u guys finally agree to date/marry/whatsoever...so lower ur expectation now; be it in terms of handsomeness or goodlooking, financial ability, religious belief or character, just take him as every other guy u have been turning down n dnt xpect too much.

3. He will be wondering if u are as physically and mannerly (if such word exist o) pretty as some said u are. He may be afraid u may not be as beautiful as he would want when he meets u in real life, u know ladies appear more pretty on pics than in real life n its always a barrier to online realationship.

4. He maybe wondering y on earth u just chose him....maybe u sensed that he has money, of which he may have but won't wanna throw about or he may not have as u may have fantasized...

All these are my speculations based on d fact that I am a guy....and its obviously the truth if he is single and not takensmiley
lols............ You made alot of good points there but they are far from the truth. If it was back then when I still got interest in dating that this thing happened, I would have made her my friend and watch how things would go but not anymore. I ain't dating again. I admire her courage and would forever respect her but my mind is made up.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: lol, bia Tallesty1, pls save this honest heartsmiley But 3c, let this not be a bait o, hmmm. Anyway, like she said, Tallesty1, give her a try....or what's ur fear or are u engaged/married Do u mind making it open for us to assist u guys
I lol'd.

@Emboldened, neither. Just wanna stay with my favourite person(myself) for now.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Lol but we can atleast start from somewhere.
Stop playing hard to get, am not a monster sugar.
The more you keep rejecting me, the more I get to like you and I don't know if I can accept a no from you. Think about it smiley
I'm neither playing hard to get nor rejecting you, I'm being honest and I just wish you will understand me.kisskisskiss
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by destante(f): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buoyantic: chisos babe u fine die....please what's that your pretty name again?
thanks smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by destante(f): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
kudiice:
L.O.L ... Theres nuffyn like loling! Just saying.
well... \(•_•)/
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
tania28: U say all this things about ladies,infact guys are guilty too,they do thesame things as well,jst that they try to hide their emotions while they go shed tears in secret.

Really? Well, you ain't wrong.
How do you know this? As in how do you know we guys do the exact same thing? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wow
Tallesty1: I'm neither playing hard to get nor rejecting you, I'm being honest and I just wish you will understand me.kisskisskiss
grin grin wow
The chase is getting harder

How was mass today?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: lols............ You made alot of good points there but they are far from the truth. If it was back then when I still got interest in dating that this thing happened, I would have made her my friend and watch how things would go but not anymore. I ain't dating again. I admire her courage and would forever respect her but my mind is made up.
Eh yaah, u are really a nice guy, its well. That's y I always advice ladies- don't treat guys bad cos he will use his bad xprence to treat other girls, n in d process, u may fall victim to another guy who got mistreated by a lady in d past. My brother, I wish u d best...but u can still be her friend, u never can tellsmiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Good afternoon counsellorcheesy.
afternoon my brothercheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Wisdytech(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
GREAT PIECE! KEEP IT UP.. OP
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by DikSin(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Stelvin101:

Yimu! Without being told u r suppose to use ur monkey brain n understand am d one accepting her back na tongue
Forgive me abeg: how am I to knw say na akuya brain u been activate to write those liesgrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
amiskurie: I can't imagine how many girls stalking me right noww sad

heart breaker abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.