Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Please Pray For A Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For A Brother (2429 Views)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad / Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Please Pray For A Brother by ladygogo: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Efemena of life.! cheesy

I agree with you men.

@What Efe is only advising you not to have marriage on the radar until you can provide the basics for yourself and one or two other mouths.

It is just common sense.

When a baby is hungry, he or she doesn't understand our usual sayings of "God will provide" " leave it to God" etc.

Try and find your feet and enjoy your me time before starting a family.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For A Brother by EfemenaXY: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
ladygogo: Efemena of life.! cheesy
I agree with you men.
@What Efe is only advising you not to have marriage on the radar until you can provide the basics for yourself and one or two other mouths.
It is just common sense.
When a baby is hungry, he or she doesn't understand our usual sayings of "God will provide" " leave it to God" etc.

Try and find your feet and enjoy your me time before starting a family.

Thanks jor.

It's sad to see that common sense isn't common with majority of the mind sets here, a.k.a the castle-building-in-the-air-God-will-provide-ers.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For A Brother by Morotov1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
The guy probably ended up with his determined hustling morale squash by these lawyers and literary Nobel laureates here.

God bless your hustle, my brother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage & Church Denominations / People Who Choose Not To Have Kids Or Get Married / My Family Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.