Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,240 members, 7,977,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? (1527 Views)

Second Chances At Love Are The Best : What To Do Differently / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / How Can A Man Know That He Is Good At Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by Frenchy: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hi Naija girls, I'm Frenchy an expatriate lost in the delta.

I'm wondering what naija girls like/dislike in a relationship with expat:

ex:

I like: Galantry
I dislike: Small or medium d, k
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by saintneo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2008
@Frenchy
Write in french. tell us how much you are worth and ur location. At least some militants will make money on your head
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by tope2000(f): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
Who are these animals sef
Whats ur bizness with their likes n dislikes
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by PollMaster: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
lmao tumfulu
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by tope2000(f): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
PollMaster:

lmao tumfulu

I shud have known its him
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by tboy1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ tope2000
ur pic nearly broke my neck . . . did u do dat on purpose?
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by Frenchy: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2008
Ok for clarifications.

First of all, I didn't want to offense anybody

When boys and girls grew up in the same culture, they anticipated what the other like or dislike.
One word would tell more than a book, an expression on the face would say long.

When it's not the case, you are lost (like me), in addition even when speaking english (is not your mother tongue, like me), you move the head to not displease your partner, without full understanding.
I spent a couple of years also in Cameroun and communication in my mother tongue was easier, we have a lot to discover from each other

Also, there is stereotypes in the mind of everybody about the difference btwn Black & Whites.

And finally, Nigerian mentality is particular and has nothing equivalent on the planet, I'm far to depict it all in negative way.

The ones who tried both know, that's the why of the question.

About kidnapping, I'm also used to joke about it, as I was just lucky these last years to escape to it and some colleagues went home in a body bag. But honnestly naija peoples pay the higher price to it.
Joking about it is a way to forget about it.

If some of you want to speak french, tell me. I will open a new thread.

Bonsoir a tous

Frenchy
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by tope2000(f): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
tboy1:

@ tope2000
ur pic nearly broke my neck . . . did u do that on purpose?

Lol . . . . i did it on purpose tho grin
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by sesman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
what's this guy on about? likes and dislikes vary from one persoon to the next, why dont go out with a girl 1st and then find out what she likes or dislikes,
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by Frenchy: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ TOPE2000

Broke my neck too, compliment you are nice.

What did they do to you to deserve to be named animals?

London is full of animals of this kind, isn't it?
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by candies(f): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
Votre anglais est un peu drôle ! Peut-être ca c'est une probleme. Chargez-vous avec une partie de notre argent d'huile, odeur gentille, (très important) prenez à un bain chaque matin et soir et traitez de femme un juste comme dans le sens universel. Puis, ils juste pourraient être intéressés à condition que vous soyez drôle, oui, votre anglais drôle pourriez réellement aider ici, vous pouvez tenir une bons conversation et vous n'etre pensent au lit toute l'heure.   cheesy grin cool
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by igwe11(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
candies:

Votre anglais est un peu drôle ! Peut-être ca c'est une probleme. Chargez-vous avec une partie de notre argent d'huile, odeur gentille, (très important) prenez à un bain chaque matin et soir et traitez de femme un juste comme dans le sens universel. Puis, ils juste pourraient être intéressés à condition que vous soyez drôle, oui, votre anglais drôle pourriez réellement aider ici, vous pouvez tenir une bons conversation et vous n'etre pensent au lit toute l'heure.   cheesy grin cool

Svp, traduisez votre poteau en anglais de sorte que d'autres puissent aussi bien comprendre  cool cool cool
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by Frenchy: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
Thank you Candies, your reply is encouraging.

In fact it's very pragmatic. For the one who don't speak French, she says that a good hygiene and a good smell is mandatory (inclusive of oil money smell, LOL ).

My translation of translation is very approximative.

Let's think about it, we have a lot in common, english is NOT our mother tongue for most of us!
It's cool, we use english, first because we have no choice it's the world standard language (French is my language and in Nigeria most of you have their own traditionnal language).

Also we can say we don't speak the 'empire' english, we speak the english we make our own. The one we use to communicate with the rest of the world.
I think most of you have a bad image of expatriates, you have to get rid of your stereotypes, stop refering to colonial time when whites were evils and ripped your country. On this planet, everybody suffered from somebody, in my own country we suffered from Germany, today if there is 2 country with a strong alliance is France and Germany. This because we both realised how stupid were these devastating wars.

Just realise today expatriates just work in your country, do things that other won't do and for same position as Nigerians have smaller salaries !!!!

I worked all over the world, here there is an oil and gas native aristocracy, where money is shared before it appears and go always to the same pockets; the very same ones who own the pockets, are keen to say everything is stolen by expats !!!!

It's so easy to tell what people wants to ear,
The truth is different. Working in oil and gas, I have a lot to say, If somebody want to ear.

France was the worst place in the world before the revolution, lords and church put us under slavery for more than a millenium, during the revolution we kill them all, for our good. You may have to do the same to clean the place and have the life you desserve.

I spent about 10 years in Africa, and I wouldn't be there i was just an oil money hunter, Africa is great and could be greater in my opinion.

I want to apologise to make my first thread in the 'sex' forum, as it is not the stronger connection I have with THE continent where we are ALL from.

If there is a god, he must bless you, amen.

Frenchy
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by Frenchy: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hey girlz,

Plenty peoples watch, no one talk.

Girlz, are you shy to talk, this thread is made for you. It's may be the way to express what you want to change for good.

If men know what you prefer with others, will be a guide them get better. And what you don't like with other, will be what to preserve of them.

Bonsoir
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by Frenchy: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hey babes,

Some of you tried both, express your self! It's the only way to exist, what you risk? to be ashamed? to be 'banned'? Banned of where?

You change your nickname and come back.

Givee your naija men the road to take to be the supermen you love, they just have small effort to do to be perfect, help them.

My thread was not innocent, I made it for you girls.

Tell them what to change, what to keep!
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by 190: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2008
shut up frency, whic kin french guy u b, who u wan decieve, una dey form french 4 here wen na google translator una dey use 4 us, u tink say we b mumu, i can write arabic and even indonisan language 4 u here, this una french wen una dey form 4 dis thread dey mak me dey vex, im out
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by tpiah: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2010
see how naija guys cussed him out?

stunning hypocrisy i must say.
Re: What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? by InkedNerd(f): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2010
tpiah:

see how naija guys cussed him out?

stunning hypocrisy i must say.

lmao

(1) (Reply)

Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? / South African Experience Girls / Is It Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.