Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,292 members, 7,950,506 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL (1784 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / Seun Osewa And Mod Please Unbanned My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
I want to thank all those that stood by me during "barcanista's trying times, most especially the Progressives on this forum. I appreciate your solidarity and support. I owe you Àll lots of gratitude which I believe cannot be quantified.
In no small way, i appreciate the following people:
Kwankwasiyya
Caseless2
Ngeneukwenu
Omerta
Gbawe
Arewanationz
Lakpalakpa
Anago18
Omenka
Berem
Egift
Alababoss/odinma1
Firefire
Meforyou and not forgetting General Seun Osewa who I hold in high esteem.

I assure every member of the progressive family that I shall double my effort in advancing the ideals of the All Progressive Congress inn particular and Nigeria in General.
I will continue to be a pain to the Looting PDP and her sympathisers through every legitimate means.
Finally, I implore Mr. Seun Osewa and his team to maintain keep to play with respect to running this forum for the benefit of all.

Sincerely Yours
#Barcanista/whatlyf/bacca/bacca2/baccaShadow

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by lakpalakpa: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Welcome back...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Firefire(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: I want to thank all those that stood by me during "barcanista's trying times, most especially the Progressives on this forum. I appreciate your solidarity and support. I owe you Àll lots of gratitude which I believe cannot be quantified.
Kwankwasiyya
Caseless2
Ngeneukwenu
Omerta
Gbawe
Arewanationz
Anago18
Omenka
Berem
Egift
Alababoss/odinma1
Firefire

I assure every member of the progressive family that I shall double my effort in advancing the ideals of the All Progressive Congress inn particular and Nigeria in General.
I will continue to be a pain to the Looting PDP and her sympathisers through every legitimate means.
Finally, I implore Mr. Seun Osewa and his team to maintain keep to play with respect to running this forum for the benefit of all.

Sincerely Yours

Go and sin no More.. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by crusader01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmm,
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire:

Go and sin no More.. grin
Sin against who?
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Welcome back...
how did I forget your monike®? thanks boss
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: Sin against who?
Lolz! grin grin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Welcome lad! When it looks like Barcanista, definitely is not Barcanista!
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
U r blessed brogrin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good you are back. As I said earlier, from all your posts I have read, you are not an abusive or insulting poster
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Welcome lad! When it looks like Barcanista, definitely is not Barcanista!

coward, change that your f to m because have been busted
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Firefire(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2014

Welcome back if you prefer that grin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Welcome lad! When it looks like Barcanista, definitely is not Barcanista!

thanks sis/dear!!! As patriots, We have a task to slay PDP and her sympathisers using every legitimate means with the grand-burial scheduled for February 14, 2015 @ INEC office
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U r blessed brogrin
Thank you bros. grin
Firefire:
Welcome back if you prefer that grin
yes sir
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: Good you are back. As I said earlier, from all your posts I have read, you are not an abusive or insulting poster
Thanks broda but ngene is a SHE grin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by arewanationz: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: I want to thank all those that stood by me during "barcanista's trying times, most especially the Progressives on this forum. I appreciate your solidarity and support. I owe you Àll lots of gratitude which I believe cannot be quantified.
Kwankwasiyya
Caseless2
Ngeneukwenu
Omerta
Gbawe
Arewanationz
Lakpalakpa
Anago18
Omenka
Berem
Egift
Alababoss/odinma1
Firefire

Sincerely Yours
Welcome back! cool

Let the taunting of "Enemies of Nigeria" continue.

Btw: any news on cleverly?
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
arewanationz:
Welcome back! cool

Let the taunting of "Enemies of Nigeria" continue.

Btw: any news on cleverly?
no news yet. What is is alternate?
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by arewanationz: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Lolz! grin grin

Any idea on the whereabout of my big aunt Obiagelli?
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by PhockPhockMan: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kwankwasiyya
Caseless2
Ngeneukwenu
Omerta
Gbawe
Arewanationz
Lakpalakpa
Anago18
Omenka
Berem
Egift
Alababoss/odinma1
Firefire

Sincerely Yours
I didn't see phockphockman in the list. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
arewanationz:

Any idea on the whereabout of my big aunt Obiagelli?
was she banned?
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by arewanationz: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: no news yet. What is is alternate?

He's still in the dungeons.grin

No idea on his alternate.
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by arewanationz: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: was she banned?

I don't know. Just haven't seen her contributions for a while.
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I didn't see phockphockman in the list. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros no vex you na my padi sef but politically, we are undecided
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by PhockPhockMan: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: Thanks broda but ngene is a SHE grin
Don't defend what you don't know, ngeneukwenu has pėnis.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
arewanationz:

I don't know. Just haven't seen her contributions for a while.
its ha style
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Sparrow13: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Welcome back comrade, we surely miss you
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by poiZon: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista: its ha style

welcome from ur sojourn, also thought firefire n meforyou na true democrats... u wan lure dem to thievery gang congress?
e NO GO WORK
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: coward, change that your f to m because have been busted
leave that boy claiming girl alone. He should go for a sex change
welcome baca

#bringbackngwakwe
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ah shut up^^^ sexchange bullocks

Isiewu dey fire.
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Claroo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Barcanista of Life grin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
poiZon:

welcome from ur sojourn, also thought firefire n meforyou na true democrats... u wan lure dem to thievery gang congress?
e NO GO WORK
they will become progressives soon grin
Re: Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Claroo: Barcanista of Life grin
my gee, Íts good to be back grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make 6 Digits Income With Oriflame / Wole Soyinka Award For Investigative Reporting 2017: Call For Entries / I Need Advise On Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.