Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,868 members, 7,915,492 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot (7294 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood / 2015: Igbo Should Wait For Jonathan – Ben Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

forget d title...like I said they are not demanding. If an Igbo decides to run am sure u will come up with not diatribe.

As for running, be rest assured thats its a matter of tym. Among d many qualities of d Igbo, cowardice is not one of dem.
hahaahahahahahha @ emboldened: Coward General Ojukwu of Ivory Coast comes to mind cheesy

15 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Why are they making the demand in Abuja and not in Lagos?lol..
It's very simple, they should sponsor a candidate and challenge the yorubas in 2015. I am sure with their 95% population in Lagos they will come victorious

12 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Samuel Ladoke Akintola was right after all, no wonder the ibo coupist killed him; The ibo man is naturally greedy and covetous, always lusting for what does not belong to him.

I forsee another Genocide against the igbos. This time around there would be a VICTOR and there would be a VANQUISHED.

The igbos would be VANQUISHED

23 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ogbenicodes(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
@ElekeNtioba, so you folks believe there is a word 'CHANGE' now? Let's Change Federal with APC then you can start singing about Igbo deputy governor in Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

Oh well, I assured you that such could have been remotely possible some few years ago, but some many factors have forever killed such aspirations.

There are always going to be repercussions when your political leaders labeled a party an ewedu people eating party, an Awolowo party.

Your political leaders are very shortsighted in thinking, in politics you build bridge, even with old foes, but in your case, you don't build, anyone that exist, you destroy.

And you younger ones are not helping, you insult other Nigerians endlessly on social media.

ur level of confusion is frustrating. Am talking abt factsand realities on ground and u ar recounting useless political history. I dont see d role of Igbo political leaders in d emergence of an Igboman as Lagos gov/dep gov. Its goin to be divisive and raise unnecessary tribal tensions. His emergence wuld be solely d work of d Igbo community in Lagos. Hw hard can dis be to understand??

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Why are they making the demand in Abuja and not in Lagos?lol..
It's very simple, they should sponsor a candidate and challenge the yorubas in 2015. I am sure with their 95% population in Lagos they will come victorious

No Biafran will ever support this

All those suggesting this are lost Igbos.

So keep your myopic view to yourself.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

ur level of confusion is frustrating. Am talking abt factsand realities on ground and u ar recounting useless political history. I dont see d role of Igbo political leaders in d emergence of an Igboman as Lagos gov/dep gov. Its goin to be divisive and raise unnecessary tribal tensions. His emergence wuld be solely d work of d Igbo community in Lagos. Hw hard can dis be to understand??

I will let you uncivil remark slide, just to keep the conversation as sane as possible.

Are you saying per chance that Igbo community operates in isolation without political leadership dropping from somewhere?

Guy, you need serious lesson on politics 101.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Instead of this group to sensitize the Igbos on the need for them to always ensure they register and vote in Igboland, they're lusting after Lagos! And they're wondering why 21000 new PUs are being allocated the North alone and out of the meagre 8000 allocated to the South, Lagos is taking almost half of it. The same reason why anyone in power always sees the South-East as conquered territory! Low voting strength, almost all her people are in "no man's land" chasing shadows! SMH

18 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Samuel Ladoke Akintola was right after all, no wonder the ibo coupist killed him; The ibo man is greedy and covetous, always lusting for what does not belong to him.

I forsee another Genocide against the igbos. This time around there would be a VICTOR and there would be a VANQUISHED.

The Igbo majors did u yorubas a favour when they took out Akintola. He sold u guys out to d Northerners. If he had lived, am sure ur pple will not be singing Awolowo's praise to heavens as u do now. He was a fifth columnist and he died a just death. At least u have Awolowo as ur only icon nw. Be grateful to d Igbos for once in ur miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

The Igbo majors did u yorubas a favour when they took out Akintola. He sold u guys out to d Northerners. If he had lived, am sure ur pple will not be singing Awolowo's praise to heavens as u do now. He was a fifth columnist and he died a just death. At least u have Awolowo as ur only icon nw. Be grateful to d Igbos for once in ur miserable life.

Truth is that with benefit of hindsight, the Akintola political school of thought would have been more beneficial to the Yorubas the way Nigeria was running back then.

While Awolowo preferred an alliance with Zik for a Southern cause, Akintola preferred one with Northerners, exactly what Zik did with Northerners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Fellow Biafrans

Ojukwu our great leader had always warned us to never to repeat the mistakes of pre-civil war.

Dear compatriots

Those clamouring for this are enemies of our fatherland.

To the Yorubas

We do not know this unknown people and never seek to govern your land.

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
The Igbo majors did u yorubas a favour when they took out Akintola he died a just death. Be grateful to d Igbos for once in ur miserable life.
Thank you

I am sure the kwashiokor ravaged and starvation striken ibo bastards that died during the biafra war also died a just death. Be grateful to us for rescuing you from the greedy evil claws of ojuku

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ayando(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

. I like your analysis so far but you are not getting his analogy. Some results are contingent on some or several factors that have ripple effect as far as the political ambitions are concerned in Nigeria. It is call CAUSE and EFFECT ideology. The change needed must permeate n be reciprocated.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by datguru: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2014
What does the constitution say undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

I will let you uncivil remark slide, just to keep the conversation as sane as possible.

Are you saying per chance that Igbo community operates in isolation without political leadership dropping from somewhere?

Guy, you need serious lesson on politics 101.

i dont claim to be a political guru. Bt am very certain no Igbo political leader will come out publicly to stump for an Igbo candidate in Lagos Gov. race. Its one tin to publicly ask for place in politics and another to campaign for d candidate. Any help will be behind-the-scene. Again its divisive and raises tribal tensions.

I will give u an instance. Ojukwu if he was alive may make allusions to an Igboman becoming Lagos governor. Bt u will never see him join in d motorcade campaigning thru out Lagos like he does for other candidates in d SE. Same cannot be said for d Ezeigbo Lagos who will participate actively. Its common sense bro.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ayando(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Thank you

I am sure the kwashiokor ravaged and starvation striken ibo bastards that died during the biafra war also died a just death. Be grateful to us for rescuing you from the greedy evil claws of ojuku
. Pls bro, you don't need this. I hate when intelligent discussions are ruined. Thank you.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Collynzo17: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Samuel Ladoke Akintola was right after all, no wonder the ibo coupist killed him; The ibo man is naturally greedy and covetous, always lusting for what does not belong to him.

Who will commit the genocide against Igbos?
Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by aljharem(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2014
My Igbos brothers, even PDP cannot do such. Any party that do such will lose.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

i dont claim to be a political guru. Bt am very certain no Igbo political leader will come out publicly to stump for an Igbo candidate in Lagos Gov. race. Its one tin to publicly ask for place in politics and another to campaign for d candidate. Any help will be behind-the-scene. Again its divisive and raises tribal tensions.

I will give u an instance. Ojukwu if he was alive may make allusions to an Igboman becoming Lagos governor. Bt u will never see him join in d motorcade campaigning thru out Lagos like he does for other candidates in d SE. Same cannot be said for d Ezeigbo Lagos who will participate actively. Its common sense bro.

It's always good to dream and fantasize.

I will locate your desire as such.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2014
ayando: . Pls bro, you don't need this. I hate when intelligent discussions are ruined. Thank you.
What you refer to as intelligence is what we see as greed Yes ! Raw ibo greed.

Is it possible for an Ebonyi man to become the Deputy Governor of Anambra state ? NO

These Igbos still discriminate themselves and they practise the Osu caste system even in the 21st century yet they are talking about political equality in another mans land.

Bunch of greedy parasitic b.stards !

17 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Thank you

Ojukwu declared Biafra because of d progrom against Easterners which Northern leaders allowed to take place. He was defending his pple bein killed recklessly in d same country dat counts dem as citizens. Callin him evil and greedy is lumping him together with the entirety of ur cowardly leadership - past and present. He was more than that.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

It's always good to dream and fantasize.

I will locate your desire as such.

am tutoring u in inter-tribal politicking and this is what u can come up with.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

am tutoring u in inter-tribal politicking and this is what u can come up with.

It's either I'm or I am...nothing like am! That is however beside the point we are making.

Do you agree that Lagos is a Yorubaland or you are one of those still stewed in the fantasy of no man's land? Your answer will shape your idea about Igbos seeking an elective post in Lagos.

It' will let you know that Yorubas don't fight religious war, but are really deadly in their politics.

Only Ibos are still deceived that Nigeria is a country that have outgrown such sentiments attached to politics in Nigeria, and in the process always getting into trouble with their hosts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by davidflipcy(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2014
How many times will this rubbish come about igbo been the deputy gov of lagos state? undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

Ojukwu declared Biafra because of d progrom against Easterners which Northern leaders allowed to take place. He was defending his pple bein killed recklessly in d same country dat counts dem as citizens. Callin him evil and greedy is lumping him together with the entirety of ur cowardly leadership - past and present. He was more than that.

Ojucrook was a complete dimwit and a phucking coward. If I was born then I'd have pulled a tr1gger in his phucking skull. That coward(of cursed memory) shd have restricted his Biafra to iboland and not trespass Ijaw areas. May he rot in hell

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Collynzo17: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Why do people keep recycling this artilce just to take a cheap shot at the great Igbos?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: hahaahahahahahha @ emboldened: Coward General Ojukwu of Ivory Coast comes to mind cheesy

i really dont have tym else i will create a thread and point out between bravery and cowardice. D problem is dat am not sure u pple will grab seeing as cowardice is runs in ur genes.

I will layout it out for u to make ur decision on Ojukwu, awolowo, ogundipe, 'kaduna' nzeogwu. There u will see d cowardice dat runs in ur bloodlines and know d reason u do what u do. I will equally throw u a bonus and show u hw d North has been manipulating d second-largest group in Nigeria since inception. Not just due to their ingenuity bt as a result of...again...cowardice by ur pple. U'll make ur decision on ur revered leaders awolowo, akintola,adekunle, obasanjo, abiola, shonekan, oladipo diya etc

grab ur ticket nw....cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Ojucrook was a complete dimwit and a phucking coward. If I was born then I'd have pulled a tr1gger in his phucking skull. That coward(of cursed memory) shd have restricted his Biafra ti iblland and not trespass Ijaw areas. May he rot in hell

I wonder why you are so interested in an affair involving Igbos and Yorubas

Your involvement proves you are either pure Yoruba or half Yoruba

I repeat

Biafrans do not seek to occupy any SW political office

Now can you run back to your cage.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by mistudreh(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
LOL.... Dem dey demand...Na their right?
If PDP should try to do that, the election will definitely be a walk over for APC.
Only if Eyimba FC win UEFA, dem Igbo can smell dat seat.

#EKOKOYA.... We say no to IGBO DEPUTY
Long live SW.
Long live Odua Nation
Long live Nigeria!!!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I wonder why you are so interested in an affair involving Igbos and Yorubas

Your involvement proves you are either pure Yoruba or half Yoruba

I repeat

Biafrans do not seek to occupy any SW political office

Now can you run back to your cage.
I am not interested in the affairs of the igbos as long as it is confined within the SE territory. You must be a pathetic dimwit for suggestin that yoruba blood flows in me. Be informed that I am 200% Ijaw and a VERY proud one. You people should stop your covetousness and develop the your region.
I dnt gv 2 fvcks about what you think.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
mistudreh: LOL.... Dem dey demand...Na their right?
If PDP should try to do that, the election will definitely be a walk over for APC.
Long live SW.
Long live Odua Nation
Long live Nigeria!!!
mistudreh: LOL.... Dem dey demand...Na their right?
Long live SW.
Long live Odua Nation
Long live Nigeria!!!

Yes

We Biafrans reject that post in oludumare name
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Ojucrook was a complete dimwit and a phucking coward. If I was born then I'd have pulled a tr1gger in his phucking skull. That coward(of cursed memory) shd have restricted his Biafra ti iblland and not trespass Ijaw areas. May he rot in hell

am sure u ar not remotely connected to ijaw in anyway. So u dont even have any knowlegde of their history and struggle. Easterners massacred in d North were termed Igbos bt d truth is dat d Northerners labelled every Easterner an Igbo. So d ijaws living in d North were not spared.
Most of d Ijaws supported Biafra whole-heartedly and on this account many went on to serve in d Biafran Army.

Restrict ur ignorance to ur coawrdly race and leave d Ijaws out of dis. They are far better dan ur pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics / Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos / Why We Engage Foreign Lobbyists, Media Consultants-fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.