Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,894 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26747 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by asalimpo(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

Perfect love ministry cheesy cheesy but am a product of many meetings , books and messages.grin grin
when i read your post- it struck me as something not gained in conventional church sunday sermons.What books/tapes dyu read!
Are intendg to b a full-time pastoress?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
asalimpo:
when i read your post- it struck me as something not gained in conventional church sunday sermons.What books/tapes dyu read!
Are intendg to b a full-time pastoress?

Pastoress shocked no way , am aiming to be a gospel minister though .

I read books from preachers all over the world but not all because there are many that are poisonous, haven't read much though but my favorites are Joyce Meyer, Kenneth hagin, Dag heward , Joseph Prince, Katherine Kumar, Benny hynn , Andrew wommack , Christ oyakhilome and David oyedepo.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
debbleopto:

8 wasted years is not a joke. That is why you ran for your dear life and reflected in your username. sa asala fun emi re.

Yes o, I sa asala for my life ni o
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
mamabear1:

Decieved how na? I'm curious

Follow this link, I created a topic on the same issue there: https://www.nairaland.com/1892382/how-seed-sowing-tearing-marriages
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Mimienudles(f): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
tunde705: THEN YOU MUST BE AN EX OBANJE cheesy grin
Go away joor
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by blitzzix(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
yes i did before******* bt dat was day a bus conductor slaped my face hmmmm!!!! o boi it was nat easy sad.....
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by dorox(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Of what is the use of this holy spirit that would rather demonstrate its power by making hundreds of grown up church members fall to the ground like mad drunks but seems powerless when it comes to healing a little blind girl?
How useful is this holy spirit that would rather make sane people to talk in gibberish than to heal an amputee?
How useful is this supposedly free holy spirit that demands a tenth of ones income before it will roll the dice on who gets good fortune.
What is the use of this holy spirit if the same people that fall under its annointing are also the ones committing adultry daily, embezzeling public funds to pay tithe, maltreating their house-help and tell lies by default.
It appears to me that this holy spirit is powerless in areas of our lives that matter, and very powerful in doing useless things such as talking gibberish, falling on the ground and crying.
I don't need that kind of holy spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jayne2014: Never fallen under anointing.

Don't worry, U will fall for me
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

Explain more please
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense
FF=funny fallacy
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Jayne2014(f): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
kenex4ever:

Don't worry, U will fall for me
Keep dreaming
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Topsido(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

Pray tell. How were you decieved?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Lol..and this reminds me of when i went to Christ embassy, i stood up when the called for first timers.. After service, the pastor prayed for us and asked us to speak in tougues.

I kept on praying normally untill someone picked on me...she held my hands and called holy spirit to open my mouth i was still praying my normal prayers and she called another pastor to join in my case...it was becoming embarrassing so i had to open my mouth and speak the little German language i know,mixed with French and my own native language.

In five seconds, they let me be..

Ok ok today na lying day abi? Continue. If u stay small u tell us anoda lie
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Alleinad(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
When I see people falling and rolling, I think to myself," hmmm, you go wash that your cloth tire". I hate washing clothes, I guess that's why my mind goes there.

I once had an experience where there pastor kept poking my neck saying he was removing marine necklace, it tickles me when you poke my neck but I had to stifle my laughter before they say the marine spirit is laughing through me.
on falling under the anointing, momsy took me for a deliverance program and the pastors were spinning me and pushing me and I got tired of it all, so I opened my eyes and looked behind me to b sure no one was there, then I sat on the floor with the support of my hand and then I lay down, they left me and went to the next person. "good riddance" I said to myself.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey: For me at first I'll just fall when I see everyone has then I begin to wonder why I haven't and gradually the thoughts that it was all fake and doubt started coming till one day the spirit of God showed me a place where Ezekiel fell down flat at the presence of God that it wasn't till God told him to stand up before he could , after that all doubts cleared from my mind and I began to hunger for that feeling and I just wanted to really experience it and the day I did , wow , it was something unexplainable , it was an alnight so I had all the time , I couldn't move , I was weak all over groaning loudly and since then I tell you things have been different , I don't even need someone to lay hands on me before I get something from the spirit even in my own quiet time.

For those of you that don't know , The anointing is God's manifested presence which is the power of the holy spirit , God's presence is everywhere but the manifestation of his presence is not , when God fully manifests himself you can't stand him no matter how hard you try and that's the power behind Christianity and without it Christianity is void and mere religion , choose to graduate from being just a believer or churchgoer to a Christian , someone like Christ , possessing thesame mind , spirit and ability with him , its not impossible if it was he wouldn't have said as he is so are we .
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey: For me at first I'll just fall when I see everyone has then I begin to wonder why I haven't and gradually the thoughts that it was all fake and doubt started coming till one day the spirit of God showed me a place where Ezekiel fell down flat at the presence of God that it wasn't till God told him to stand up before he could , after that all doubts cleared from my mind and I began to hunger for that feeling and I just wanted to really experience it and the day I did , wow , it was something unexplainable , it was an alnight so I had all the time , I couldn't move , I was weak all over groaning loudly and since then I tell you things have been different , I don't even need someone to lay hands on me before I get something from the spirit even in my own quiet time.

For those of you that don't know , The anointing is God's manifested presence which is the power of the holy spirit , God's presence is everywhere but the manifestation of his presence is not , when God fully manifests himself you can't stand him no matter how hard you try and that's the power behind Christianity and without it Christianity is void and mere religion , choose to graduate from being just a believer or churchgoer to a Christian , someone like Christ , possessing thesame mind , spirit and ability with him , its not impossible if it was he wouldn't have said as he is so are we .

Thank God there is some one dat has really felt d annointing dat breaks all yokes
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kenex4ever(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jayne2014:
Keep dreaming

Ok then
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
yeah, fallen once and it was because one fat lady in front of me fell under the anointing and collapsed on me. t'was horrible. my own anointing left me wit a bruise

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by tunde705(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mimienudles: Go away joor
I refuse to go away jor grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ignored.
kenex4ever:

Ok ok today na lying day abi? Continue. If u stay small u tell us anoda lie

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ayoola171(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
One of the reasons i like Nairaland is that; you must lauuuuugh saaaaa.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Someone made a comment about "pushing"... grin grin grin
I had to laugh at that. Reminds me of some preachers.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Topsido:

Pray tell. How were you decieved?

Read my post Here: https://www.nairaland.com/1892382/how-seed-sowing-tearing-marriages#26300286
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by tomiobj(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.
just go to first.... don't fall. if they don't strip you naked and flogg you. I will make sure you start asking for whatsapp usernames

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kennymeritus: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2014
THE PRESENCE OF GOD CAN BE FELT WHILE PRAYING OR UNDER MINISTRATION SUCH AS LAYING ON OF HANDS AND IF WE ARE EXPECTANT FOR DIVINE TOUCH THEN GOD CAN VISIT US & WHEN HE MOVES IN US WE MAY BE SLAIN IN THE SPIRIT.AT HOME WE WERE ONCE PRAYING & WITHOUT LAYIN HANDS SOMEBODY FELL .WHEN HIS PRESENCE IS AROUND US NO ONE CAN WITHSTAND HIM.THE GIFT OF GOD CAN ALSO BE TRANSFERED BY LAYING ON OF HANDS.HOWEVER IF YOU DONT NOT EXPECTANT YOU MAY NOT EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL. BUT THERE ARE MANY FAKES OUT THE
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Jakasybo(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2014
I remember a story my friend told me about a church he went. when everybody was falling he refused to fall, after several attempts by the pastor. he (The pastor) then whispers to his ear saying "fall my son #10,000" and he said no sir #20,000.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by xenaxena(f): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.
lool...I've had dah kinda experience buh I didn't "fall" into d anointing rather I was "pushed" into it.......I followed a frnd of mine to a big name church(name withheld)d pastor was praying nd touching pipus head ......errbody he touched nd rain "tongues" on fell into anointing madness.....he got to my frnd wu was praying beside me nd she goes"hohohoho....she turned like a hundred time nd finally fell.....so d pastor proceeded to "urs truly" fortunately or unfortunately d man finish starting speaking in tongues nd held my head ...I didn't feel a thing not to talk of fall....I believe he felt it nd finished his vocabulary of tongues on me....I didn't budge...so he resorted to pushing me violently nd I fell
#endofstory

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ann2deals(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
I want to know how it feels to be under anointing of God or gods.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by L2CD766: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
voodoo85
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
defendedvictim:
heheeee..funny.
Reminds me of a tym I attended one church n d pastor wz laying hands on everyone. People were jst falling anyhow but I didn't. Wen d pastor had finished laying hands on everyone, few of us were still standing. He laid hands on those of us still standing again; some others fell buh I and 3 others didn't. At dat point, I wz determined to be the last man standing. He lay hands on 4 of us again...I n one other guy didn't fall. na so d pastor call other pastors, dat dey Shud lay hands on us; mehn, twas kinda embarrassing, I jst had to fall so dat dey wil leave me alone. I stood up almost immediately anyway.
In anode instance tho, I fell n didn't knw wat hpnd..#story for anoda day

smiley)))
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by dataideas: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by joshnes(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Timijo:
A true anointing does not fall people, but what it does through the carrier is to heal the broken hearted and to set the captives free. But what we see today in many of our churches is a falling anointing from the end time pastors. Many of them are wolves in sheep clothing. God's anointing brings healing and deliverance to people and not to make them fall like a rid. A true pastor with God's anointing does not need to blow air unto people or removing his suit and flinging it to the congregation as John Cena will do before fighting.
Are you saying it is not real? The fact is the power of God can be too heavy for the human body to hold, so whats the reaction? The body gives way. I have seen people fall from watching tv. The man of God cannot make anybody fall, it is the power of God. Besides falling under power is biblical. John 18: 5-6 "Jesus saith unto them, I am he.... As soon as he said unto them, I am he, they went backward and fell to the ground."

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / Why Nigerians Die Young. / RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.