Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu (784 Views)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by onlyme12: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
A self acclaimed
evangelist, Chukwukezi
Afonogu (pictured
above), has been
arrested by men of the
Enugu state Police command for shooting
his 65 year old father,
George Afonogu, dead.
According to Sunday
Sun, Enugu state Police
Commissioner, Mr Mohammed Adamu, said
33 year old Chukwukezi
attacked and killed his
father on August 25th
during arguement. The
suspect said he became very angry after his
father called him a mad
man
During interrogation,
Chukwukezi, who is the
only son of his late father said; "I am an evangelist
and a member of
the Evergreen
Believers Bible
Ministry. Before this
thing happened, I was having several
quarrel with my late
father. My father
called me on that
fateful day and
asked me about an electrician that was
supposed to work
in the house and he
gave me N500. My
late father was a
difficult person. The incident happened
around 3.00pm. My
father called me a
"mad boy" and a
quarrel ensued. I
went inside the room and took my
hunter's gun and
shot him. I quickly
carried him to a
nearby bush and
buried his corpse because nobody
was at home.
Immediately, I
buried him, I ran
away. My late father
had eight children. The first born died
and we have six
girls and I am the
only son" he said Chukwukezi was
apprehended by youths
in the community who
first beat him to a pulp
before handing him over
to the Oji River police officers. His mother is
said to have run away
from the community
after she learnt of what
her son had done. He is
expected to be charged to court soon. www.pijango..com.es/2014/09/evangelist-shoots-and-kills-his-own.html?m=1

Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by whitecat1: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Satan has roasted the man alive, feast for ibos in iboland.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
But they said they beat him to a pulp? That guy is not yet a pulp now, he is still looking fine!
Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by mekadinho(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
The gospel of our lord Jesus don suffer... Even a fool can claim an apostle, evangelist, pastor. 1 week in prison will bring you back to ur senses man... Safe journey.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by Billygee2u: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
bringing reproach to the lord's name .why
Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by Ochoiho: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Satan children full every even professing to be Angels.
Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
wazoboy: But they said they beat him to a pulp? That guy is not yet a pulp now, he is still looking fine!

grin
Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
wazoboy: But they said they beat him to a pulp? That guy is not yet a pulp now, he is still looking fine!
Re: Evangelist Shoots and Kills His Own father In Enugu by Omolecturer(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
And he go still cast the blame on devil sad

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yet To Hear Any Prominent Member Of The APC Congratulate The Nigerian Army / Bishop Oyedepo At 60 / The Words Of A Haramite Called Gwarzo - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.