Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,250 members, 7,891,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26448 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by chlowi(f): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ah Turkey of course!!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Peddylove(f): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
lorddubic: Please someone who knows this people should help before I get caught. Don't even have transportation to waste. I got this message on my phone earlier today:

TITLED: INTERVIEW
you have been shortlisted for a job interview on wed, time 2pm. At No 14 Toyin st opp St. Leo Catholic church Ikeja Lagos. Code: Tmim76342097.

Please is it real people or fake?

Don't go there @ all, GNLD things. Except u're interested in marketing drugs.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by femmy2010(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am a Turkey fan grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by armyofone(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken. I like char smoked turkey in egusi soup.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Yes sweetheart. Ponmo rocks. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
If it is not Ponmo it can never be like ponmo.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by topearos(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ojestas: #TeamTurkey. Who's with me?
Thumb up team mate.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
What's wrong with you? Which kind temptation be this? Any online delivery?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
IfyAngela: Turkey cool
the eye under the chicken looks dog
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
I prefer turkey cos I hate the smell that comes from chicken.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
If it is not Ponmo it can never be like ponmo.
Abi na. smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by MissJennifer(f): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey jare......na so so bone dey for chicken
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by franksheggs(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
both
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by olashas(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
krall: chicken.
next thread. big rat or small rat which do you prefer in your house?.
grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by fairygeh(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
#teamturkey. I love turkey .infact ever since I was little,they know me in my house,when we fry turkey na me go finish am kiss so much love turkey
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by temmywayne005(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
#team chicken....who z wit me?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
you guys should try chicken prepared by a calaber woman tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by sulmeza(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: Bros no vex o. na simple question wey i jst ask o. i didnt create d threads for fp. moreover, all d threads i create, i create to express myself and to entertain my fans. i dont bear fp in mind wen creating my threads. if they appear on fp, good, if they dont appear, good too. do they pay people 4 fp? i have wel written threads that didnt make fp, but such things dont bother me at all. am not cut out for d politics of fp pls. for a soft sell magazine to copy my thread & originally written by me & used it as headline on their cover, shows how good most 90% of my threads r. & am humbled. so pls allow me express myself, jst as u hav d right to express urself too and also b on fp. my humble submission. thanx bro
mature response...thumbs up 4 u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
sulmeza: mature response...thumbs up 4 u

thanxx
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by STENON(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey all the way....
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Duplik8t77(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
do i even know d diff..
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Maureenurch(f): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2014
rattlesnake: u make is worse undecided
lols,whatever
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Bebetter: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2014
[size=16pt]If you wan poison me... use Turkey! i go see as you dey put the poison but nna i go still bite the turkey![/size] tongue grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Turkey....cos its SO Sweet.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest: Neither....I prefer fish instead, cos I'm tired of eating both.

Got milk?

I need some fresh milk for my cocopops tonight. sad
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Got milk?

I need some fresh milk for my cocopops tonight. sad

How about you get your behind to Tesco express, and get yourself some milk; Mate.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:

How about you get your behind to Tesco express, and get yourself some milk; Mate.

I want the one that glitters like yours, love. grin

And there's no Tesco close to where I live, we've only got ASDA and Morrisons - Tesco is somewhat far from me. sad
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

I want the one that glitters like yours, love. grin

And there's no Tesco close to where I live, we've only got ASDA and Morrisons - Tesco is somewhat far from me. sad

SMH!!!
Go get yourself a bowl, and the best cereal you can find, while i go get the milk....Sit tight, I'm coming...okay?.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
SMH!!!
Go get yourself a bowl, and the best cereal you can find, while i go get the milk....Sit tight, I'm coming...okay?.

Dayum!!

What bowl size should I get?

I need to know the size of the milk sack, before I get a bowl, so as not to get either one that's too big or too small, ya dig?

I want a perfect size! grin

So, is the size a D, DD, E, F, or G? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Dayum!!

What bowl size should I get?

I need to know the size of the milk sack, before I get a bowl, so as not to get either one that's too big or too small, ya dig?

I want a perfect size! grin

So, is the size a D, DD, E, F, or G? lipsrsealed undecided
The biggest you could get
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
The biggest you could get

Blimey!!

I never knew ya mammary glands were that huge! grin

That's definitely something I'll like to milk...secretion of a whole lot of milk. tongue

Can I get a sneak peek of dem thangs that glitter on the glitest? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Blimey!!

I never knew ya mammary glands were that huge! grin

That's definitely something I'll like to milk...secretion of a whole lot of milk. tongue

Can I get a sneak peek of dem thangs that glitter on the glitest? lipsrsealed undecided
Now, you're getting very weird....Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Facts About Fast Food / World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.