Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (35042 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by daveP(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
To me ... Big or small pond/fish, if you cant keep old and new friends, then u r simply incapable of influence!!

I cant see a counter thread cos of one reason....

Guys dont try that shi't!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by hensben(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
isi4:

I tire for them ooo, but that I cannot categorically answer for them anyway, but will be made known to you by.........grin
dem go just dey start uneccesary competition...smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Bros... One bottle Amarula for you abeg.cheesy
angry tanks man
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by promire2004(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Only girls who suffer from inferiority complex and who crave so much for class fall into this category. A self-confident lady understands that life is not a bed of roses and that no-one should be looked down on irrespective of the status attained. It's very common amongst ladies. There is this unnecessary power tussle. The "I better pass you" attitude which is just puerile. Na 1 of those things joor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin
dmcdad:
Bros... One bottle Amarula for you abeg.cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by san316(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Not only gals o. Some guys are like that too. But the reason for that is the fact that they feel they've arrived and their social status have changed.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by SirRomeo: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was almost a dead man when I had a GCE graduate as a Gf. mheen!!!! I was on top of the world then!!!! but “suddenly suddenly" she gained admission. Her calls reduced, the smiles reduced, our chat reduced, we began to have ntn to talk about than the ntn, kk, ttyl chat. Out of frustration omo I broke up oo. Hmmmmm GIRLS
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehehe....

Tosin, please dont misunderstand me and please dont take things personal....where on earth did i say you should throw away your old-class mates..

I was only tryn to explain the situation on ground to the OP and i was tryn to be funy with it....
Grace,shuld I get u a job? A very 9c pay around ilrn
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Okudiover(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
SirRomeo: I was almost a dead man when I had a GCE graduate as a Gf. mheen!!!! I was on top of the world then!!!! but “suddenly suddenly" she gained admission. Her calls reduced, the smiles reduced, our chat reduced, we began to have ntn to talk about than the ntn, kk, ttyl chat. Out of frustration omo I broke up oo. Hmmmmm GIRLS

grin grin grin grin grin grin I suppose the action reduced as well.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by AfricanApple(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
like someone have said, its only immatures girls who lacks insight and foresight that will do such a thing. going to school is not what matters but what u have achieved and how much u know dat matters

however, I don't think this is limited to only ladies, guys also do that. some people will be forming with their numerous carry overs. just dey waste their parents money for school.

but wait, is it only about admission? I had a friend who got married after our secondary school and then she just changed drastically even common greeting she refuse to be doing, as in eh she just raised shoulders like getting married is getting a BSc. na wa o
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by bakynes(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
I remember some guys as adolescents, we play football together on my street then,we were very close though they came from a poor background. Now have graduated and now working, they didn't go to school but when I see them I still hail them even when am driving pass, I wave or park to talk to them. But ladies especially when they go for service they get carried away by the new environment, you call them for days no response and then later pick giving u shit story.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Okudiover(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin I remember one guy (he is a london based pastor now) in our JS 3 who wanted to rassle a girl in our class (as per only son of a rich man) and the girl simply retorted " see you, you want me to go out with you when my boy friend is doing his pre-science in UNIUYO (sighs)".

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those of us wey still dey learn work dey look dey wonder say if a girl at our level (JS 3) then dey waka with Senior boys or even University guys were dey want make we go? abi na Primary 6 girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
FISHBRAINS
I refuse to marry a fishbrain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
MY man...IF U BOTHER Ursef with ALL DIZ FEMALE TINS U GO DIE B4 UR TIME ...
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by poiZon: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
na only gals dey do am? abi una no sabi say guys own dey bad pass. yesterday my frnd invited me to his boss child christening, he saw one guy that he was stayng at the same street together back then in uni. the guy now na LG chairman, my guy call d bobo o, omoh d bobo do like say him no hear. when he finally responded after d my guy don de shout honorable tire he just greeted as if na person wey wan beg am for money. girls dey do their own no too de pain me na guy own de vex me pass. esp guy wey u don sabi hw thngs bin de wif am but suddenly hammer go come dey puff wen he sees him guys wey dey hustle.
team noTIMEFOR RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okudiover: grin grin grin grin I remember one guy (he is a london based pastor now) in our JS 3 who wanted to rassle a girl in our class (as per only son of a rich man) and the girl simply retorted " see you, you want me to go out with you when my boy friend is doing his pre-science in UNIUYO (sighs)".

Those of us wey still dey learn work dey look dey wonder say if a girl at our level (JS 3) then dey waka with Senior boys or even University guys were dey want make we go? abi na Primary 6 girls.
LMFAO see baa when you're not established or made. You can't have that girl you need or desire.
I tell you most solemnly, if a more established/made man approaches that same chick, say the guy is heading for NYSC, I bet she would leave the PD guy for the CORPER.

IN chris Brown's voice: Just get rich, take a broke nigg.er bii.tch, I can make a broke bi.t.c.h rich.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Okudiover(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okudiover: grin grin grin grin I remember one guy (he is a london based pastor now) in our JS 3 who wanted to rassle a girl in our class (as per only son of a rich man) and the girl simply retorted " see you, you want me to go out with you when my boy friend is doing his pre-science in UNIUYO (sighs)".

grin grin grin grin grin

Now some of the ladies (both single and married) are complaining of marginalization and dem no dey miss reunion but some babes in their late teens, twenties and early thirties don overthrow them as per old cargoes hehehehehe.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05:
Grace,shuld I get u a job? A very 9c pay around ilrn

..and what are you trying to say??...
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...Just imagine this picture...

She was initially in a pond.....she was there with her mates...

Suddenly, she moved to a big river.....how do you think she s gonna behave??....She has changed levels ofcourse??....

Now, there are lots and lots of big fish in the river....will she remember her mates in the pond??....

Mba!!
More reason guys should never think of dating a girl who has not served... if he has served...
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by AfricanApple(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2014

make una go meet girls wey dey helep mama cook
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by kevinaduga(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: hey miss, you had beta stop dis silly act and overcome this pooo... I swear it would do you more harm than good If you are that type that has stopped greeting or holding conversation with your old-time frnds and neighbour as a reason of change in status
Ok..u re saying i should over extend myself in catering for old friends.. when i have better things doing.. like spending time with people that will actually benefit my life..nah..i'll pass..i'm no people pleaser... change is inevitable and the higher we go up in life, the less it becomes practicable to keep in touch with old friends..by the time u end up spending 5 minutes with every old friend, i'm not sure you will have much time left for yourself.. that, of course, doesn't mean you should turn into a snob... when you have the opportunity to communicate with an old friend, you should do so graciously.. but it is neither imperative nor a duty
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by 2kris(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Bros... Thanks for saving me the stress of typing those. I have one word for it... Immaturity.
...she never knw were dey pain her by the tym carry over start pursue her and her gp low then only then her body will not be enough to bail her out
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
now tell me, why all the forming? She dey form say because she don first you get admission, she don better pass you for life. She be God? These people are just clueless, and let me borrow someone's line: They are suffering from local-champion-mentality. Lol.
She tink say i no go enter sch again na
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
kevinaduga: Ok..u re saying i should over extend myself in catering for old friends.. when i have better things doing.. like spending time with people that will actually benefit my life..nah..i'll pass..i'm no people pleaser... change is inevitable and the higher we go up in life, the less it becomes practicable to keep in touch with old friends..by the time u end up spending 5 minutes with every old friend, i'm not sure you will have much time left for yourself.. that, of course, doesn't mean you should turn into a snob... when you have the opportunity to communicate with an old friend, you should do so graciously.. but it is neither imperative nor a duty
I don hear
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
promire2004: Only girls who suffer from inferiority complex and who crave so much for class fall into this category. A self-confident lady understands that life is not a bed of roses and that no-one should be looked down on irrespective of the status attained. It's very common amongst ladies. There is this unnecessary power tussle. The "I better pass you" attitude which is just puerile. Na 1 of those things joor.
woooooow is this coming frm a lady ? I owe you MTN 1, 500 recharge card for this... Gimme you fone number. Sharply grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:

jst tryin 2be funny...... Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:

jst tryin 2be funny...... Lol I tink u re waitin 4 batch C rite?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by ladycomfort(f): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Question for the guys in the house is why do guys change so drastically when they become rich?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
SirRomeo: I was almost a dead man when I had a GCE graduate as a Gf. mheen!!!! I was on top of the world then!!!! but. “suddenly suddenly" she gained admission. Her calls reduced, the smiles reduced, our chat reduced, we began to have ntn to talk about than the ntn, kk, ttyl chat. Out of frustration omo I broke up oo. Hmmmmm GIRLS
can you see that? U did the best tin bro
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by labakeJ(f): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
angry What is in admission that they're feeling on top of the world. The main thing is after u've graduated. Cos after all this they might end up in either i-av-a-job-but-its-not-lucrative group or i-av-been-looking-for-job group or any other worse group out there. Mtcheew. Am a victim of this as well( my classmates). It's my future am looking forward to nitemi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
bakynes: I remember some guys as adolescents, we play football together on my street then,we were very close though they came from a poor background. Now have graduated and now working, they didn't go to school but when I see them I still hail them even when am driving pass, I wave or park to talk to them. But ladies especially when they go for service they get carried away by the new environment, you call them for days no response and then later pick giving u shit story.
this is maturity at its peak
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by rozayx5(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
well the OP has time to notice them sha, my own be say hustle and make money, Girls shakara get limit wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.