Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A (3596 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by dekronik: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
The last may have not been heard of one of the most intense assaults by the Nigerian Army on boko haram fighters that occured in Konduga. Residents and farmers of the community continue to discover dead bodies of boko haram fighters who tried to escape with gunshot wounds but later died in the bush. Some fleeing boko haram fighters tried to sneak into Maiduguri but were immediately apprehended by the ever vigilant C-JTF who quickly handed them over to the Army for questioning and are said to be giving out usefull info. The captured BH member confessed that about ten of them fled the fighting in konduga, abandoned their weapons and tried to sneak into Maiduguri. VOA Hausa correspondent Haruna Dauda Biu confirms that Konduga assault is one of the most effective onslaught by the Army on boko haram and also debunked claims that Maiduguri may soon fall to boko haram. He confirms that more than 100 boko haram fighters have actually been killed in Konduga.

Source: VOA Hausa

m.voahausa.com/a/an-samu-karin-gawarwakin-yan-boko-haram-a-dajin-konduga/2449428.html
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by stanogb(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Peharps, Pictures would have explained better.
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
pics of haramites dancing palongo to meet their 72 virgins in heaven.... grin grin grin grin grin

No raghead should be trusted..........Afghanistan is a classic example.
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Chubhie: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Shekcow has been silent these days so I'm guessing the troops are having the upper hand based on media propaganda.
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by dekronik: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Chubhie: Shekcow has been silent these days so I'm guessing the troops are having the upper hand based on media propaganda.

His cameraman was KIA friday.

1 Like

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nonybb: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2014
Islam in a man is worse than rabid in a Dog

3 Likes

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
The NA must not over celebrate, they should learn from whatever made d Konduga operation a success and build on it!
BH must go down!

1 Like

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Nonybb: Islam in a man is worse than rapid in a Dog

WOOOOORRRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!! On marble.

2 Likes

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Nonybb: Islam in a man is worse than rapid in a Dog
Rabis and not rapid

But this your comment WOOOOORRRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!! On marble. It is classic. I agree totally.
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nonybb: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
jusRadical:
Rabis and not rapid

But this your comment WOOOOORRRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!! On marble. It is classic. I agree totally.
I said Rabid not Rapid. Rabid bring Rabies and not Rabis Dont always rush to correct people because you might be humiliated in the process

3 Likes

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Nonybb: I said Rabid not Rapid. Rabid bring Rabies and not Rabis Dont always rush to correct people because you might be humiliated in the process

Yeah I gaffed by saying rabis instead of rabid: a big blunder on my part.

But read your comment again but very slowly this time and change your RAPID to rabid.
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Collynzo17: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by 2cato: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chubhie: Shekcow has been silent these days so I'm guessing the troops are having the upper hand based on media propaganda.
the APC leaders ar yet to pay their monthly dews and allocation to him. If u ar further in doubt ask barcanista and cramjones with Rawani they ar in better position to tell u more.

2 Likes

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
2cato: the APC leaders ar yet to pay their monthly dews and allocation to him. If u ar further in doubt ask barcanista and cramjones with Rawani they ar in better position to tell u more.

Was it your mother's mother that forgot to pay dues (not dews) to them? It would be interesting to know.

-CramJones
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by 2cato: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
cramjones:

Was it MY mother's mother that forgot to pay dues (not dews) to them? It would be interesting to know.

-CramJones
ccramjones the drunkerd i hail u o

1 Like

Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwOfvLek3Q

Nigerian forces seem to be doing a very good job wasting these maggots.

I hope this blitz is sustained.
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by ikweremilitant: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
hes waitng for otheir overall commander(el rufai ibn) on wat next to say
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
What do they want to use 72 virgin to do in Heaven? Orgy? The female suicide bombers are they promised 72 virgins also? That would be lesbianism in heaven or is it 72 Virgin Studs? I smell perversion here.

Now lets go to the religion proper: I have read the Quran from start to finish trying to understand what is behind it. I found out some puzzling truths that I will like muslims to help me answer.

Please read what the Quran says of Mary and Jesus Christ. Below are Excerpts from the Quran

Quran Chapter 3, Verse 45>

[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

Quran Chapter 3, Verse 46>

He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

Quran Chapter 3, Verse 47>

She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

Quran Chapter 3, Verse 47>

And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel.

From the forgoing we can deduce that the Quran acknowledges the Devine birth of Jesus Christ, his Messiahship and the Immaculate Conception of Mary.

Further more,

The Quran acknowledges that JESUS CHRIST Can heal the sick, raise the dead and even give life By the will of GOD.

Quran Chapter 3, Verse 49>

And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

The Quran also said that Jesus Christ did not die, that he is still alive and will come again.

Quran Chapter 4, verses 158

But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Quran Chapter 17, verses 104>
... and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus

Amongst other amazing facts I discovered were that-:

The Quran said Jesus spoke at 2 days old

There is a whole Chapter dedicated to Jesus's Mother in the Quran "Maryam" (Quran Chapter 19)

The Quran acknowledges that Maryam(Mary) Had no sin (Quran Chapter 3, verse 34)

The Quran Said that Mary the mother of Jesus Ascended into Heaven alive. She didn't die like all human beings(Quran 50, verses 23)
Re: More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A by Chubhie: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
ikweremilitant: hes waitng for otheir overall commander(el rufai ibn) on wat next to say
Watch any day Oga Jona makes official speech on boko and see shekcow hurried take to Youtube. Tis a predictable trend. Pay attention to it.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Pastor Osinbajo As Running Mate (Reports) / Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / Basket Mouth Throws Shades At Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.