Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) (9144 Views)

Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by pijango(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
The female tennis champion flaunted her enviable curves as she hit Maimi beach with actress, Eva Longoria and boyfriend,Mexican Multimillionaire media mogul,and CEO
of Telemundo,Jose Antonio Baston.

She has one of the best bikini bodies in the game...

See More Photos Here>>>www.pijango..com/2014/09/serena-williams-and-her-dangerous.html

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by lomaxx: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Too masculine

8 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not for me undecided
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by tinuolababy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Funny shape. grin grin
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Like seriously I don't think her husband will ever need to observe workout again. Why? Go have a round of sex with her and you will understand what I mean. Esp those buttocks lawd her butt can break a man's waist into 2 equal halves!

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Swiftlee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with overload? undecided
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2014
See nyash muscles! Ewooo! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by priscaoge(f): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Airforce1: Not for me undecided
She's not fairgrin

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2014
I can take on this nyash

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by coolk(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2014
HugeCock: I can take on this nyash
Are you sure?!!!
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by phaphyz05(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2014
1 word..............SOLIDass
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Full of sh**t
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by themmydhayhor(m): 2:13am On Sep 15, 2014
HugeCock: I can take on this nyash

Maybe u wanna go on a suicide missiongrin
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by kilokeys(m): 2:33am On Sep 15, 2014
8 more grandslams and she would be the no.1 the world has ever known..
and damn.. she looks so fit.

waiting...

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 15, 2014
It is called love-making and not fight-making. We are looking for women and not someone that calls 'himself' one.
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Veri stiff nyash!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by ignis: 5:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Veri stiff nyash!

Lolz
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys: 8 more grandslams and she would be the no.1 the world has ever known..
and damn.. she looks so fit.

waiting...

She should start competing in the men's category.

The way she blows off all comers in her category is quite alarming. She is such a bully on the court.

I think she will smash the records of Martina Navratilova, Chris Evert, Steffi Graff and Margaret Corts soon.

She is that good.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by egbaguy: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Guys ffucking her are damn good...........she cant be bleeping only one dick. Plus,she will surely be using ssex toys
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Ruq: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2014
lomaxx: Too masculine

Not the ass, that's where all the feminine hormones went.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by kilokeys(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

She should start competing in the men's category.

The way she blows off all comers in her category is quite alarming. She is such a bully on the court.

I think she will smash the records of Martina Navratilova, Chris Evert, Steffi Graff and Margaret Corts soon.

She is that good.
she no near men o..
"Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked below 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park. Braasch first took on Venus and beat her 6–2. He then played Serena and won 6–1.

lol.. source: Wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys:
she no near men o..
"Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked below 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park. Braasch first took on Venus and beat her 6–2. He then played Serena and won 6–1.

lol.. source: Wikipedia

"She should start competing in the men's category"

The above extract from my ealier post suggested more of hyperbole (used to describe how good a competitor she is) than that she will beat the men if she enters their category.

Go back and read it again.

smiley
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by hatux: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful woman!
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by vosquare: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2014
That second pics, are those lines stretch marks or water?
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Babysho(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Babysho(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
where d curves?....all i see is isan...
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Some strong body.
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by ogawisdom(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Looks lik a man's body soo unattractive lipsrsealed muscle way dey dt body is too excessive for a woman tongue

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Genes1s: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Dangerous curve indeed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by 100Cents: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who get her phone number ?

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
coolk:
Are you sure?!!!
yes na. This one is small compared to wat i handle every night grin

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia, Wife Annie And Their Kids In Lovely Family Photos / Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) / Lisa Sparks, The Woman Who Slept With 919 Men Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.