Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,170 members, 7,950,036 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua (6376 Views)

Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua / Boko-haram Attacked Our Building--tb JOSHUA / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Jbluv55(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014
tosluv12: It is well
I like your stance, no judgments coolcoolcool
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2014
for all you bigots against Prophet Joshua answer this Why should an aircraft fly past a building 4 times?
a building still under construction
how many times have you heard 4 different aircrafts fly past your house or church not to talk of the same aircraft 4 times
The collapse was a controlled one it started from the middle if it was a normal collapse due to the number of storeys it would start from the foundation
some people are just furious that after the collapse the church was still filled with people from all over the world and the president of south Africa and the youth leader in South Africa was quoted as saying " concerning the collapse I haven't talked with my brother Joshua I want to encourage him in this trying time..."
watch Emmanuel TV next Sunday it will still be filled with foreigners thanks to the grace of God
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2014
DuBLINGreenb: for all you bigots against Prophet Joshua answer this Why should an aircraft fly past a building 4 times?
how many times have you heard 4 different aircrafts fly past your house or church not to talk of the same aircraft 4 times

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Say no to drugs.

Next time you see aircraft in your airspace, shout at the pilot to stop flying above you, because you don't like it when they do that.

A plane flew over my house yesterday, and as a result my dog took a crap on my brand new shoes. I am going to sue the airline for a big settlement over this damage caused by that plane, because I am proud to be an absolute dimwit like you.

Speaking of settlements, the relatives of those killed in Pastor Jaguda's warehouse should get busy launching a class-action law suit that will empty the bank accounts of this career thief, Pastor Jaguda, and put and end to his criminal business of duping poor people to steal their meager income.

That collapsed building fell simply because SIX floors were added to a foundation intended for no more than TWO floors. The crime of gross building code violation leading to death is really that simple. The families of those church followers who Pastor Jaguda killed with that collapsed building MUST sue to court the person whose negligence and greed snuffed out so many lives, as a matter of great urgency.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
PapiWata:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Say no to drugs.

Next time you see aircraft in your airspace, shout at the pilot to stop flying above you, because you don't like it when they do that.

A plane flew over my house yesterday, and as a result my dog took a crap on my brand new shoes. I am going to sue the airline for a big settlement over this damage caused by that plane, because I am proud to be an absolute dimwit like you.

Speaking of settlements, the relatives of those killed in Pastor Jaguda's warehouse should get busy launching a class-action law suit that will empty the bank accounts of this career thief, Pastor Jaguda, and put and end to his criminal business of duping poor people to steal their meager income.

That collapsed building fell simply because SIX floors were added to a foundation intended for no more than TWO floors. The crime of gross building code violation leading to death is really that simple. The families of those church followers who Pastor Jaguda killed with that collapsed building MUST sue to court the person whose negligence and greed snuffed out so many lives, as a matter of great urgency.
What sort of argumentum ad hominem is this you scallywag attack the argument not the argumentator
the question is has there ever been a day an aircraft flew past your house 4 times?
look I'm like the disciple who cut of the roman soldiers ear behave yourself oh
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
What sort of argumentum ad hominem is this you scallywag attack the argument not the argumentator
the question is has there ever been a day an aircraft flew past your house 4 times?
look I'm like the disciple who cut of the roman soldiers ear behave yourself oh

When I learn some more latin, I will understand your words better. In the meantime it would be nice to see Pastor Jaguda first sued into bankruptcy by the families of those killed in his collapsed slum building, then jailed for cutting costs by erecting a rickety 6-story death-trap to kill his followers like flies.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Eziachi: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Man of gods, you can see who will die next year but couldn't see mysterious Boko Haram attack? No one attacked you other than Nigeria impunity way of cutting corners in everything, like building a structure well beyond the remits of its planning permission.
When a storey building is carrying a structure meant for a bungalow, it will eventually collapse.
It's understandable you have to tell your legion of moronic followers something but this one sound very stupid and embarrassing pastor.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
PapiWata:

When I learn some more latin, I will understand your words better. In the meantime it would be nice to see Pastor Jaguda first sued into bankruptcy by the families of those killed in his collapsed slum building, then jailed for cutting costs by erecting a rickety 6-story death-trap to kill his followers like flies.
then let his followers complain or file the suit
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
then let his followers complain or file the suit

Sure hope they do. It is all money stolen from the poor by deception anyway, so they should take that false prophet to the cleaners and leave him flat broke so he can engage in a respectable profession like armed robbery or something.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Eziachi: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
DuBLINGreenb: for all you bigots against Prophet Joshua answer this Why should an aircraft fly past a building 4 times?
The collapse was a controlled one it started from the middle if it was a normal collapse due to the number of storeys it would start from the foundation
some people are just furious that after the collapse the church was still filled with people from all over the world and the president of south Africa and the youth leader in South Africa was quoted as saying " concerning the collapse I haven't talked with my brother Joshua I want to encourage him in this trying time..."
watch Emmanuel TV next Sunday it will still be filled with foreigners thanks to the grace of God
I use to own a house in Hounslow near Heathrow airport about a thousand aircrafts including the biggest jetliner passed over the houses each day, so close often you can see the pilot from the ground and a pin has collapsed.
Some of you are as stupid and dumb as your cash and carry prophet.
In a sane world, he should be facing manslaughter charge now for erecting an unsafe building.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by dre11(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
tosluv12: It is well

tongue
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Eziachi: I use to own a house in Hounslow near Heathrow airport about a thousand aircrafts including the biggest jetliner passed over the houses each day, so close often you can see the pilot from the ground and a pin has collapsed.
Some of you are as stupid and dumb as your cash and carry prophet.
In a sane world, he should be facing manslaughter charge now for erecting an unsafe building.
I hear not only house near Heathrow mtchewww who believes this dude its a pity you have to lie to prove your hate
why would you think someone who sponsored Onazi and Sani Emmanuel round the world for more than €100,000 cannot build house with standard materials a person who is adjudge amongst the worlds wealthiest preachers a man who has given and still gives aid to America, Ghana, Botswana, Columbia and countless countries world wide he currently sponsors about 15 students in both Harvard law school and Harvard business school he gives money to widows monthly and sponsors thousands of Nigerians in various universities around Nigeria and outside Nigeria
watch Emmanuel TV or search on YouTube for videos not to read rubbish people post
my dear if you have been to Heathrow really you would have been more enlightened than this
When TBJ sent aid to USA in form of cash boots food sweat shirts etc USA thought it was a scam how can someone from Nigeria do this No impossible till they got everything and contacted him. For the records what will South Africans up to 187 be looking for in Naija? Boko haram? Ebola? Power failure? poor education ? dilapidated infrastructure? polluted waters? corrupt leaders? bad unprocessed oil? high priced goods? roads with craters like the moon? Afternoons as hot as the suns surface?
or people from US Germany UK Sweden etc
if not Tb Joshua you think foreigners will come to Naija how many south Africans or Americans will lie that they have house at Omagwa international or Azikiwe international but you are busy lying you have house in Heathrow you must have left the part where planes park in your garage.
I'm not up to 20 and I can see or know all these how come you can not open your eyes and see the kingdom of God is for those who are as little children, Read ur Bible
your Christian presidents did not award Tb Joshua it was a Muslim Yaradua who awarded him with a national honours yet you don't see him bear it if it were you or your pastor the reverse would be the case
Tell me the church you worship at ...Mr near Heathrow
P.s you should have bought a house on the run way as the Scoan church building was near Heathrow. I know Heathrow is a thousand times busier than Lagos airport and the Scoan building wasn't near the airport when I fly to Scoan I don't spot it the airport is in Ikeja the church is in ikotun egbe an outskirt of the township so there is no basis for Heathrow in this topic please
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Eziachi: Man of gods, you can see who will die next year but couldn't see mysterious Boko Haram attack? No one attacked you other than Nigeria impunity way of cutting corners in everything, like building a structure well beyond the remits of its planning permission.
When a storey building is carrying a structure meant for a bungalow, it will eventually collapse.
It's understandable you have to tell your legion of moronic followers something but this one sound very stupid and embarrassing pastor.
I laugh at your layman's perspective of God
God uses humans humans don't use God
God reveals what he wants to reveal to whom he likes and keeps the rest
it is not for TB Joshua to force God to reveal or to use God as a tool or instrument
Dude I challenge you to go to the synagogue church of all nations I'm sure you will be delivered it seems something is controlling you do you swim at night
if this your insults were channelled to a politician we will understand but to a congregation who have done you no wrong? people who know not of your existence? No something must be controlling you. or is it by force to come to your church . or you are sad if your church collapse no foreigner will be involved
if I hate you I can't even hate a person I either dislike your attitude the way you talk or stuff that's because I'm enlightened and I believe that's how it should be but obviously with you that's not the case come you must be a boko haram member oh are you not the one who flew that plane over the building? because you have enough hate in you to do it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Boko Haram were trying to replicate 9/11 check the date it happened
on that same military aircraft got missing along with the pilots
an aircraft hovers a building four times
it collapse
the aircraft has not been located
If the church did not have a CCTV some analyst were already saying its a lie how can an aircraft hover a building four times like they are pilots till they watched the video now they are saying substandard building materials if the receipts for the building materials are produced you'll look for something else so long as its not the aircraft
its a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Do You Give As Offerings To God? / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.