Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,182 members, 7,910,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Things Girls Shouldn't Do... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things Girls Shouldn't Do... (1450 Views)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu / Top 5 Event Vendors You Shouldn't Compromise On / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Do Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by helphelp: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Don't wear a vest or sleeveless topĀ  without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath.

Don't leave cheap nail polish to wear off on its own, there's a reason why they sell nail polish remover.

If you can't afford Brazilian, India and Malaysia hair, don't bother we understand.

Don't do artificial nails that makes you look like a Chinese dragon queen, Being simple is always sexy.

See through leggings or a see through top used as a dress when you are out in public is a Hell-to-the-no, Some dude might think you are selling!

Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous so do it simply because you want to.

Never oppose or contradict your man in public.

Never stalk the man that dumped you for another girl.

Don't act on distress while in a relationship, Whatever you looking for on his phone and Facebook you will definitely find it.

Don't nag him to death and continuously acting like a paranoid freak will push him to someone else.

Stop obsessing over your body, You are fine and some other girl is finer so leave it at that.

Over accessorizing yourself makes you look like a Christmas tree but your friends won't tell you.

Never leave home without your dignity.

Never leave your used sanitary pad where someone else will see it...Bitch Please!

Never wear high heels if you can't do the Naomi Campbell walk, You will end up walking like a drunk grasshopper.

Finally,never wish to be like the other woman because there are others envying you for who you are...

MY LITTLE ADVICE....

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by constance500: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
grin ladies should come and speak for themselves
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by saxwizard(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
yes I agree with you coolyes I agree with you
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by aboyaji(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
most of them are uneducated.

Mtcheeeew! I dont like when an uneducated girl starts flaunting her self around. Making guy tins. Putting on leggins unnecessarily- wearing leggins without a blouse that flows down to cover their but.t

shaking their back side uncontrollably where they fully know they have no backside. So many things i hate.
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by aboyaji(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
helphelp: Don't wear a vest or sleeveless topĀ  without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath.

Don't leave cheap nail polish to wear off on its own, there's a reason why they sell nail polish remover.

If you can't afford Brazilian, India and Malaysia hair, don't bother we understand.

Don't do artificial nails that makes you look like a Chinese dragon queen, Being simple is always sexy.

See through leggings or a see through top used as a dress when you are out in public is a Hell-to-the-no, Some dude might think you are selling!

Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous so do it simply because you want to.

Never oppose or contradict your man in public.

Never stalk the man that dumped you for another girl.

Don't act on distress while in a relationship, Whatever you looking for on his phone and Facebook you will definitely find it.

Don't nag him to death and continuously acting like a paranoid freak will push him to someone else.

Stop obsessing over your body, You are fine and some other girl is finer so leave it at that.

Over accessorizing yourself makes you look like a Christmas tree but your friends won't tell you.

Never leave home without your dignity.

Never leave your used sanitary pad where someone else will see it...Bitch Please!

Never wear high heels if you can't do the Naomi Campbell walk, You will end up walking like a drunk grasshopper.

Finally,never wish to be like the other woman because there are others envying you for who you are...

MY LITTLE ADVICE....
what happened to arranging your words properly. Even in bulleted form

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by helphelp: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
aboyaji: what happened to arranging your words properly. Even in bulleted form

Nitwit
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by Jennydoris(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wonderful tips for those that reasons through their brain and believe in who they really are.
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by Morotov1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Don't pour or splash acid or injure your ex's new catch because he left you for a reason.
Dust yourself up.
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
hehehehe....Funny but true....

Some girls are just too funny...I hate girls wearing the see-through or transparent leggings or top.....It usually give a bad impression....
I think it also applies to our male counterpart too....There should be moderacy in whatever we are doing...

Dress normal...Be neat and smart.....
Re: Things Girls Shouldn't Do... by Edykul(f): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Informative piece.

(1) (Reply)

Midi Skirt Styles. / Shoes!!! High Fashion,designer Shoes For Less. Kaymu Delivery.pay On Delivery / Nigeria's Fashion Market Place "Dezisell Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.