Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Make Your Of Own Movie Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Make Your Of Own Movie Today (506 Views)

Urgent- Opportunity To Cast For A Movie TODAY / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Releases Her Own Movie / How To Make Your Own Movie With Wicked Visual Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Of Own Movie Today by datfairboy(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
hi everyone ..I know alot of you might likely take this as a scam but life is a risk ..let me cut straight to the point if you have the finance and you want to invest in film making and probably be the co producer of your own movie ...here is a chance
Note: I won't give details of the production company you are investing on right here until when we see physically..
: I'm not asking you to bring any money or pay any certain amount to any bank immediately until after we have seen and you might have been convinced that it is REAL
:he/she who will take the risk will probably thank me later ..
:it is a classic movie that will feature a lot of celebrities..
believe it or not it is not a scam...thanks
my details: instagram handle @Datfairboy phone no: 09030347271 email I'd..great14real@yahoo.ca

(1) (Reply)

Laveda Wins The Talent Contest…chosen As 1st Head Of House(video) / Sterling Question Of The Day / How Do You Prefer Watching Your Seasonal Films?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.