Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mikano International Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mikano International Limited (2092 Views)

Hobark International Limited Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Is Still Calling For Cvs / Mikano International Limited Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikano International Limited by harubabs: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2006
Sorry CALL this number:08035534334,and speak to the Man in charge That frm a consultant by NAME SHERYDIAN IN LAGOS ,PLS I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE SPELL OF THE CONSULTANT
Re: Mikano International Limited by nunu(f): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2006
strange posting shocked.you mean we should just call the man and say "hello,please are you the man in charge cos i am from a consultant in lagos,actually i am not so sure abt the correct name but i think he is called SHERYDIAN, tongue.

Pleaseeeeee,that sounds , .
Re: Mikano International Limited by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2006
HOPE PPLE ARE NOT TAKING US FOR A RIDE HERE

HOW MUCH THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD SAYS MIKANO INTL LTD AND THEN THE NAME OF THE FIRM IS SHERYDAN

NA WA angry angry angry

harubabs:

CALL this number:08035534334,and speak to the Man in charge That frm a consultant by NAME SHERYDIAN IN LAGOS ,PLS I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE SPELL OF THE CONSULTANT

SEUN THIS IS THE KIND OF POST THAT SHOULD BE DELETED WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYELID, COS IT LOOKS/ SOUNDS FRAUDULENT.

my opinion sha, dont know of other forumites

Re: Mikano International Limited by dew: 4:40am On Jul 29, 2006
im of the opinion that posting of this nature should not be considered real,

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Exxon Mobil : Recruiting: / Female Secretary Needed Urgently In Baruwa-ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.