Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,307 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read (44742 Views)

How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by AriDsexy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lucky77: At the last lines .. tiny tears dropped out of my eyelids ..
.. sorry to have betrayed manliness.. didn't mean to be weak.
RIP to the dead.
Hehehe,u now made it worst,announcing it to d world cheesy
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by JakeII(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Patrick Sawyer is nothing but terrorist ....wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by deboraha(f): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Indeed faith without works is dead. She worked out her faith. Based on the advice of her doctor, she judiciously took the ORS she was given, as she continued to hold unto God in prayers and in the word. Even had communion service with other female patients. I rejoice with her and her family.
And to the doctors, nurses and care givers who have lost their lives to EVD; You will not be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by dabossman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
DrDauda:

Shut up and free yourself from religious mental slavery; you like the average black african seriously need your brains to be upgraded n remodified.

Has he complained to you about wanting to be free from his slavery? Some folks are under the slavery of western liberalism, some eastern colonialism, some are under the slavery of alcohol, illicit drugs, tobacco, and promiscuity. Have you carried your "freedom" speech to them?

Everyone is free to be a slave to whatever mental bondage they choose. Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by marv1: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank GOD for a miracle like this. RIP to the dead. Ebola is cursed frm this land IJN. Amen
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
We thank God who alone made her healing possible.She did not just sit down to pray and read messages,she also researched about the Ebola disease and fought a good fight.Praise God!This is such a remarkable story-A story of strength,survival and strong belief in the word of God-tears ran down my cheek as I read this heart-rendering story.May God continue to protect this pretty doctor,her husband and family.May the souls of Dr Adadevoh,Nurse Justina-who very tragically and sadly contracted this virus in her first day at work-and the Ward Maid continue to rest in peace.

*Continues crying*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by awesomeb1783(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
To all that still doubt the ressuretion power of Jesus u better have a re-think. There is a name above all name, the name Jesus. Dr Ada God bless you. RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Demdem: Worth reading.
Am happy for her.
Hav u read SOLOMON GRUNDY,THE DULL GRUMPUS?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by amtoxic66(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Crying as i read this writeup, all praises to God,always keep yur faith alive even in the worst situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Life is indeed, full of many unanswered questions. The main thing is having a strong trust in God in all situations. "Allah is sufficient for me, there is no god but You, on You I depend, and You are the Lord of the great throne."
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Wadosky(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank you Jesus!
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Sammiejo: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Was practically crying as I read through. Thank God for his mercies
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
OMG. i cant remember the last time i cried. tears were gushing out of my eyes like a baby.
speechless but thankfull to God.
i have to save this write up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by alpontif(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
So amazing. the Name of Jesus is greater than every name that is named not only in this world but also in the world to come, Ebola or HIV or AIDS or Death. Name them ! Jesus is d answer! Waoooo!!! Accept Jesus Christ the only way so that thy soul shall live my frnds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Inik(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wonderful, touching, moving, inspiring! God is real, faith is real!
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by alotofgrace(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: you too lazy

hw u carry know.....I still try na....I rwad the topic grin
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Ganjafama(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
2cato: I believe we shall surely conquer ebola in jesus name
May the souls of those who died for the desease not to spread find rest in the bossom of the lord amin.
Ameachi is trying to bring ebola to rivers so as to collect 200million from the fg which is madness of the highest order..
U must be a clown to assume that because of a mere 200 million naira Amaechi would delibrately import a disease as deadly and contagious as ebola into Rivers state. Your assumption really made u sound like an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by julibos: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
God is Awesome; this is really an inspiring testimony of God’s love ,greatness and goodness, so happy for her and her family. Our God remains faithful in the midst of all calamities. I can’t even wish this trauma on my enemies. This Lady is brave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by yinchar(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Alihamdulillahi for her...Allah is the greatest healer.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by mystique18(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
all i can say is "thank you lord"...her faith made her whole again!
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by peren: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Now this is a testimony of faith. Thank God!
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Clinton207: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
I sincerely appreciate God for for your life Dr. Ada, as a medical physiologist, i did all research within my reach to know wat possibly can be used to remedy EVD, nothing was found. But with this victorious story of yours i think FAITH in God is the answer (heb 11:1). Once again father thank you for sparing the life of ur daughter!!! I promise,come sunday the 21st of sept. I will tank God specially for dis victory,for surely dis is d finger of God. And to those who didnt make it,i believe u guys are resting in the bosom of the lord (Rip).big tanks to lagos state govt.and other relevant authorities who's Been putting commendable effort in securing the lives of our fellow citizens, i say God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eldavido1: A lovely piece, very encouraging!
the story too long,pls help me to summarise it,na wetin she talk say happen to her?
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
dabossman:

Yeah, why allow computer viruses in the first place. Why allow it to infect our systems. Why allow some computers to crash and others survive. Oh, sorry I thought you were talking about computer viruses.
But did God create the virus? Did he create the many biological warfare viruses we know off? Did God erode the ozone layer? Did God create airplanes, cars and ships and then causes them to crash and kill thousands? Did God create the atomic bomb, guns and weapons of war?

Oh yes, let's blame it all on God, right?

Believe what you want and free others to believe what they want. Or don't atheist believe in the "right to choose" again?
What are you on about, there are many points for God to show his power,
First he/she/it is directly responsible for the existence of this virus if you attribute creation of the world to God. If he loved man that much and intended for no suffering at least design the viruses to be harmless to humans.
1. You make man and make virus that can kill man. ----dumbarse design
2. The virus then infects man and starts to kill man ----- you refuse to show power
3. Everyone infected with virus prays --- you save some and let the others die just to show you have power to save them from a virus you made to kill them in the first place.

Where is the praise for science for
1. Finding out what this virus which God created is
2. Telling us that this is how it is transmitted
3. Telling us how to manage it......the list is endless

Bible quotes flying everywhere, nonsense.
You have the freedom to believe what does not make sense, it does not stop anyone from saying what you believe does not add up.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
peren: Now this is a testimony of faith. Thank God!
who tell you say her name na faith?na so una dey spread lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
AdeniyiA:
" 8. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9.#
" Psalms 92:5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this."

And how does this quite help the thousands stricken from this disease in Liberia? Gaaaan rest jor.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
God is Great, indeed He will never share His Glory with any man or any drug

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rexxie:
Hav u read SOLOMON GRUNDY,THE DULL GRUMPUS?

Go ask ur father if he ever read animal farm.
grin
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by striker9(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank God
All the workers. are brave and God bless them too
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
IYANGBALI: who tell you say her name na faith?na so una dey spread lies

very funny of u, lmao
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by needed5555: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Many thanks to the most high GOD.
Those who know their GOD will trust in his name.
U are too defended to be defeated by Ebola virus.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by dabossman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
What are you on about, there are many points for God to show his power,
First he/she/it is directly responsible for the existence of this virus if you attribute creation of the world to God. If he loved man that much and intended for no suffering at least design the viruses to be harmless to humans.
1. You make man and make virus that can kill man. ----dumbarse design
2. The virus then infects man and starts to kill man ----- you refuse to show power
3. Everyone infected with virus prays --- you save some and let the others die just to show you have power to save them from a virus you made to kill them in the first place.

Where is the praise for science for
1. Finding out what this virus which God created is
2. Telling us that this is how it is transmitted
3. Telling us how to manage it......the list is endless

Bible quotes flying everywhere, nonsense.
You have the freedom to believe what does not make sense, it does not stop anyone from saying what you believe does not add up.

Clap for yourself. Can Steve Jobs prevent your Ipad from having a cracked screen simply because he created it? Can the Wright Brothers prevent planes from crashing to the ground simply because they created it. Can your parents preventing you from harm 100% simply because they provided the sperm and egg that made you?

Since you probably ascribe the creation of the world to the Big Bang, why don't you heap your blames on the Universe? Why not blame the evolution of living things for the virus? Why blame a he/she/it that you don't even believe in? That's like blaming Santa Clause for freezing out your December. Or arguing about the existence of fairies and gnomes. If you don't believe that God exists why do you expend so much energy trying to prove it? Why are you bothered by the fact that an "imaginary being" has refused to show his power?

He doesn't exist to you, simply move on and let those who believe enjoy the freedom of their right to choose.

Oh, and about praise for science...., did the doctor not thank science? Or are you more of a scientist than she is? Besides, science never asked to disprove God. No, it is men like you that are desperately trying to use science to disprove God, even when science can as well proves the presence of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.