Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) (1073 Views)

The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by kodred(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
OK so oguntimmy came through with the money(10k). Hehe arrogant turd. I'm supposed to write an apology letter to him yea.....lol God in Heaven knows I ain't doing shit. When next you feel like experimenting with somebody's cash, fear God and do the right thing in case anything goes wrong. Any badwill you get from this publicity is what you deserve. Anyways no need to dey write epistle...I sure say e don clear for ur eyes say u no get sense reach wetin u think. Shout out to all the niggas that came to my aid. May you all not be forgotten. With this, I officially close this case. Everything settled.

Mod please close this thread
www.nairaland.com/1896191/beware-oguntimmy

Tag: monsuru560, edenhazard, nzecorneboy, Longfellow02, femcruz, dazekid, opiosko, valboy20, yungmilio2, sucobaba etc
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by edenhazard(f): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
kodred: OK so oguntimmy came through with the money(10k). Hehe arrogant turd. I'm supposed to write an apology letter to him yea.....lol God in Heaven knows I ain't doing shit. When next you feel like experimenting with somebody's cash, fear God and do the right thing in case anything goes wrong. Any badwill you get from this publicity is what you deserve. Anyways no need to dey write epistle...I sure say e don clear for ur eyes say u no get sense reach wetin u think. Shout out to all the niggas that came to my aid. May you all not be forgotten. With this, I officially close this case. Everything settled.

Tag: monsuru560, edenhazard, nzecorneboy, Longfellow02, femcruz, dazekid, opiosko, valboy20, yungmilio2, sucobaba etc
oya...giv me my share bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by Yungmilio2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
kodred: OK so oguntimmy came through with the money(10k). Hehe arrogant turd. I'm supposed to write an apology letter to him yea.....lol God in Heaven knows I ain't doing shit. When next you feel like experimenting with somebody's cash, fear God and do the right thing in case anything goes wrong. Any badwill you get from this publicity is what you deserve. Anyways no need to dey write epistle...I sure say e don clear for ur eyes say u no get sense reach wetin u think. Shout out to all the niggas that came to my aid. May you all not be forgotten. With this, I officially close this case. Everything settled.

congrats @ Kodred
@ Oguntimmy
nice from you
Respect
am happy you took us serious
Regards
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by sucobaba(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2014

Amen..happy for you and oguntimmy.
BOOM
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by kodred(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
edenhazard: oya...giv me my share bro grin grin grin grin

You? The Vtennis slayer? grin grin grin I appreciate you bruv. God bless
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by kodred(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yungmilio2:
congrats @ Kodred
@ Oguntimmy
nice from you
Respect
am happy you took us serious
Regards

sucobaba:
Amen..happy for you and oguntimmy.
BOOM

I appreciate you guys. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by blessedjohn: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014

congrats bro...
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by Valdblngx: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
this is good news.. Well done oguntimmy, you finally grew some balls
Re: Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) by dazekid(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2014

Glad to see that it worked out for you...Hope you look before you leap next time though so we don't have another case such as this..
And uhm...AMEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Applications Now Open For The 100 Million Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program / Deep Oven Needed 4 A Business. / Lets Discuss Importation Business - Ask Your Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.