Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,105 members, 7,946,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45341 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2014
My own dey Kitchen!!!... kiss
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by kmoneyman: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

This is d most stewpid statement I have ever seen on NL."Aba made product" What have ‎u contributed to d growth of this country And the worst is that you r not even educatedundecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2014
For those of us who finish primary school 20yrs a go, that water container no reign much that time. Empty swan water bottle or big locuzade bottle. That time if u wan drink from ur friend on you will cover the mouth of the bottle with u shirt and swallow all sorts of germs.
I can't forget my days at Abayi Umuocham Primary. The days of madam koikoi and bush baby... lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Youngsage: Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy

This looks modern , the ones we used way back when was much older than this ( finished primary school in 1988 ).
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Seems the majority of Nairalanders are post 1980 peeps
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2014
kobonaire: @Rooneyboy, I agree oh .... this is the only 'bottle' I sabi from early school days ....
grin grin

This is what u ought to have said since rather than making people believe u were from the 'ajebutters' family grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2014
modestdude: Where is the Catholic in you bro? I feel so disappointed in your disgusting comment. Have always believed you are a shinning light and a model angry

Shinning light kor.

BTW, I am no tribalist. I said the plain truth and I am Igbo. undecidedundecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1:

Seun and Mukina2...

So this thread made the frontpage with this comment as the first? shocked

So the children that died in the war are also fair game?

Yet if I talk about tribal marks I get banned..

Seun... There is God O!!!

Shush! Who is a tribalist? Define it?

...and what's my tribe, then? undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
Actually,,this doesn't connect undecided

#Yawn, your own connected. undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Ishilove: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2014

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

Which west are you talking about, Francis? Please don't go there. Here in Lagos is was very popular in my time, especially the green coloured one. Lemme guess, you're a child of the 21st century. Ben10 generation grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
Which west are you talking about, Francis? Please don't go there. Here in Lagos is was very popular in my time, especially the green coloured one. Lemme guess, you're a child of the 21st century. Ben10 generation grin
Actually tis NARUTO!!"

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by modestdude(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shinning light kor.

BTW, I am no tribalist. I said the plain truth and I am Igbo. undecidedundecided
Did i mention tribalist in my comment? I simply said your comment was highly disgusting worse still coming from one i thought is a moving tabernacle of Christ and whom i admired with great respect. Perhaps you are guilt struck that you rushed to defence against tribalist allegation. Just swallow your pride and accept your imperfection
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sunnyprof: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
This should be for the children in the '90s. The one in the seventies and eighties ehn.... na waya.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by itsme4U: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2014

that's not true I schooled in Lagos (Maryland to be precise) and lots of my classmates had this water bottle
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by tomsingun4(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2014
I had one ,when I was in mary hill. Very old water bottle.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by pawapo: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2014
am sure his parents no send am dat y he didnt use it......sowi tribalist
Donfamous: tribalist alert!!!
An igbo dude that was privileged to school in south west, and he still AV d guts to abuse the schools in his home town. Smh,
one of the main reasons we need a dislike button

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by 100Cents: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014

And awolowo had no food for his own children so no need for food flask..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
don't mind that idîot full of mischief. He obviously didn't grow in the west. He's probably one of these bigots who wanna create an avenue for western bashing.

I used the green ones like crazy. I remember dragging them on the road anytime i was going home after closing time. My socks all brown, kito probably cut for the umpteenth after running around playing police and thief, munching buns or those long 10naira biscuits that were waaaay sweeter than the 5nairas.

Choi! Memories o! sad
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Semony: You are the most stupid person I have ever read from since
My entire life. That fire you are lighting will born you soon. Mind if you that people trace your Id and deal with you mercilessly.

I am scared. embarassed

Yeye dey smell. undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by obi123: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
vintage!!
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by babygifty(f): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. Two idiöts just noticed me on this thread. cool
u 2 boring I must say. Simple u ddnt use it. Must u go mentioning northern n odas. Get a lyf dude

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ninovandross(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2014
samseen02: Wow! Wic of the commands did u attend
? Mine na Inside Abk. Still remeber vividly most of d things that happend then.
mine was cmmd ikeja

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Kayswat(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Gone are those days, I used to call it "butterbottle" then
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2014
smiley
Ladystewie: is dat truly your hair shocked shocked shocked
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Which kind tabernacle..the guy is just a big fool and a pretender.

modestdude: Did i mention tribalist in my comment? I simply said your comment was highly disgusting worse still coming from one i thought is a moving tabernacle of Christ and whom i admired with great respect. Perhaps you are guilt struck that you rushed to defence against tribalist allegation. Just swallow your pride and accept your imperfection

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Youngsage:

HuH? you may want to re-read that again. No school was mentioned, so why the tribal references? undecided
By the way, are you really sure you schooled in the 'west'? You sound pained grin grin grin

It was very common, trust me.
I don't need to see your face but I no you have peaceful energy flowing through you

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Jennydoris(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
chronique: Why you went to snap in front of someone's gate,is what I do not know;is the owner of the house owing you money? You can tell from the padlock,that the owner of the house is not at home. Go back and come tomorrow. tongue tongue

Please what are you saying? Because you are not making any sense to me.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Jaygrl(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014

Sharrap jor! I schooled in the west and I used it. angry
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by chronique(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Just kidding with you and making a lil joke out of your dp. Don't take it personal.
Jennydoris:

Please what are you saying? Because you are not making any sense to me.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Deejaygold(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2014
grin Wow! I rememberd I used to carry mine round my neck
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2014
peppyluv02: Which kind tabernacle..the guy is just a big fool and a pretender.

[img]http://parklanemattresses.files./2012/03/why-is-yawning-contagious01.jpg[/img]

You think I am like you who spend all your time on politics section fighting with Yoruba and making snide comment.

I said the plain truth, if it's paining you, go and hug transformer. undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.