Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping (2644 Views)

August 1,2014: Deal Of The DAY **2000 Mercedes-benz M-class - ONLY SOLDDDDDDDD** / Again?!# Another xmas Bonus Cheap Naija Used Peugeot 406 For 450k @AUTOCEJIKON / 2006 Mercedes-Benz M Class ML350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by Carshopper(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2008
Mileage: 34,560
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Tan
Interior Color: Tan 
VIN: 4JGBB86E56A073108   

Features: 4x4, Adjustable Pedals, Air Conditioned Seats, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM, Anti-Lock Brakes, Automatic Climate Control, Back Up Sonar, Bucket Seats, CD, CD Changer, Driver Airbag, Extra Cab, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Luggage Rack, Memory Seats, Navigation, Passenger Airbag, Power Sliding Doors, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Tailgate, Power Windows, Quad Seats, Rear Air, Rear Defroster, Running Boards, Satellite Radio, Side Airbags, Sun Roof, Tilt Wheel, Tinted Windows, Tool Box, Tow Package, Traction Control, Tv/Dvd, Woodgrain
Standard Equipment: Fuel Economy EPA Highway (Mpg): 20 And EPA City (Mpg): 16, Remote Power Locks Includes Trunk/Hatch, Front And Rear Power Windows With Two One-Touch, Cruise Control, Trailer Towing Preparation, Four-Wheel ABS, Four Disc Brakes Including Two Ventilated Discs, Driver Front Airbag With Multi-Stage Deployment, Passenger Front Airbag With Occupant Sensors And Multi-Stage Deployment, Front Side Airbag With Occupant Sensors, Audio System With AM/FM And CD Player, Electronic Brake Distribution, Electronic Traction Control Via ABS & Engine Management, Stability Control, Tinted Glass On Cabin, Front And Rear Alloy Wheels With 17 Inch Rim Diam And 7.5 Inch Rim Width, Front And Rear Roof Airbag, Projector Beam Lens Halogen Bulb Headlights, Front Fog Lights, External Temperature, Tachometer, Driver And Passenger Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors Indicator Lights, Day Time Running Lights, Fixed Rear Window With Defogger And Intermittent, Eight Speaker(S), Computer With Average Fuel Consumption And Range For Remaining Fuel, Brake Assist System, Remote Control Remote Trunk/Hatch Release, Front And Rear Reading Lights, Service Interval Indicator, Upgraded Cloth/Velour Seat Upholstery With Additional Vinyl, Bucket Electrically Adjustable Driver Seat With Height Adjustment, Lumbar Adjustment, Four Adjustments And Tilt Adjustment, Bucket Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height Adjustment, Four Adjustments And Tilt Adjustment, Three Asymmetrical Split Bench Front Facing Rear Seats With Fore/Aft Adjustment And Zero Adjustments, Plastic Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Tilt Adjustment And Telescopic Adjustment, Power Steering, Air Conditioning With Climate Control And Rear Outlet 2, Low Tire Pressure Indicator, Delayed/Fade Courtesy Lights, Illuminated Entry System, Cargo Area Light, Cargo Capacity: Rear Seat Down (Cu Ft): 72.4 And All Seats In Place (Cu Ft): 29.4, Emission Control Level, Premium Unleaded Fuel 91.

Engine: 3.5L V6
Transmission: AUTO 7SPD
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 5
Wheelbase 111

We have Cars Listed on Nairaland so make YOUR PICK and YOU KNOW MY NUMBERS

Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by miquest: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2008
How much does this car cost and when is it coming into the country
send me a mail.
I'm interested
miquest05@yahoo.com
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by Carshopper(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2008
THE COST OF THIS AUTOMOBILE JUST CAME OUT 30mins ago, SO IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, PICK AND BOOK NOW

GIVE ME A CALL

ASKING PRICE , NGN 9MILLION
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by sultaan(m): 3:37am On Nov 03, 2008
Why do you always list cars from online car ads from different dealers.You donot work for these dealers, so your business model is more of a finder.

http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/mercedes_benz-m_class-cars265987236?sortcol=price&sortdir=up&listingtype=used&model=&make=&distance=50

I have seen that on almost all the cars you've listed.Anybody who googles your Vin will find the cars listed for sale online by other dealers.
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by Carshopper(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2008
hello,

Yeah i know anyone who googles the VIN will know it is an advert, AND yes my business MODEL IS MORE OF A FINDER thats WHY THE NAME CARSHOPPER. I am just starting out in this car sales stuff and i want to start out by SHOPPING FOR PEOPLE so that is why i post all details of the cars and you make your pick and my dealer in the US will get it shipped it down while you pay a commitment fee to my lawyer.

I do not have so much money to ship in cars on my own yet,  but hoping to ship in the Jetta 01 and 03 advertise on NL by the 14th of this MONTH and they arrive on the dec 8th. I hope this does not in anyway paint me otherwise cause i feel everyone has his own business strategies. I look up to JENJU and VIPERMAN cause i like the way they do their Business

Thanks
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by Pennywise(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2008
@Sultaan,
Great job. Let those eyes remain open.
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by Carshopper(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2008
IF you need to check out how i do my business, i have sold two cars since i started out in october. Below are the numbers of clients who have done business with me.

08055075373, kells4u ( a member on NL)

08052503630, ( may not know me as carshopper but as luis edet)

+393899980333, kells4u's brother in Italy (who bought the murano 2003 i advertised here)

So you can check them out and ask how deals they had with me turned out. grin cheesy

Thanks
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by sultaan(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2008
Good job,goodluck, keep those deals comming grin wink
Re: 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml350: Another Xmas Shopping by Carshopper(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
@sultan

Thanks man, you are the first to wish me goodluck. I really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Nano Fuel Saver Improves Your Fuel Economy (up To 20% Fuel Saving) / Daf 95 430 Ati / М̣̣̇Ɣ Car Jerks Once I Put On The AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.