Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,755 members, 7,912,104 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! (861 Views)

Beware Of Thieves In Disguise On Lagos-benin Express Way / Lagos Drama: Iphone App Snaps Pictures Of Thieves And Sends It To The Owner / Are All Nonprofit Organizations In Nigeria Really Just Gangs Of Thieves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! by shikshark: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have never criticized a particular region before but this is are instances beyond overlooking.
May 2014- our state coordinator's hilux truck was snatched.
September 1. 2014, my friends car(matrix 2009) was snatched on his way from office.
today 15 october2014, i got home and discovered my house is burgled .
all this got me wondering if this place is truly a land of thieves.

Re: Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
You be mumu, without much tale, I know you're from the East.
A lot of car snatching, buglar e.t.c happen all over the country, yet you choose to tribalise it. Omo iran kiran.
If you feel Ibadan isn't safe for you, then move back to wherever you come from.
Re: Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! by shikshark: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
aanumama: You be mumu, without much tale, I know you're from the East.
A lot of car snatching, buglar e.t.c happen all over the country, yet you choose to tribalise it. Omo iran kiran.
If you feel Ibadan isn't safe for you, then move back to wherever you come from.
i dont have much to tell you. but from the buttom of my heart. you will get home one day and find yourself in this kind of situation In Jesus Name. im from Lagos state Axehoul

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! by Godhandpro: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ shikshark, i understand how you feel right now and i was in that same situation some years back when i was in ibadan, ill advice you manage who you trust very well because when it happened to me it was my personal generator repairer that did it not knowing that pple saw him from a distance. bottom line is keep friends but trust less in ibadan. Sorry about it and face it like a man.
My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! by derrick333(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
aanumama:
You be mumu, without much tale, I know you're from the East.
Dis guy was only devourin his grievance,he didn't mention ani tribe now,yes it hapend in ibadon mayb nt by d indigen ,u harsh o ,c as u jus call am mumu

(1) (Reply)

. / I Want My NL Account Deleted ASAP / Nigeria Army 'retakes Chibok' From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.