Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,724 members, 7,933,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Where Is Kells4u? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is Kells4u? (818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Kells4u? by larryshow4(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2008
Where have you been? anybody seen kells4u? i have been waiting to hear from him.
Re: Where Is Kells4u? by kells4u: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2008
larryshow4 wats up?mennnn i just took some time off,but am back again 4real.
Re: Where Is Kells4u? by adebisi1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2008
larryshow4
What do you think about my Radiator? be honest
Re: Where Is Kells4u? by larryshow4(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2008
@ adebisi
You sure know me for my honesty. You could get a pipe changed in it, i actually wanted to have that done for you, but your rushing is just too much, but its nothing big deal about it. It doesn't cost a penny having it fixed. If not for your rushing, i would have gotten that done for you. You sure should be safe about doing business with me now cos we have done more than 2 business together. :DYou just have to start trusting someone if you find it hard trusting anybody. The most important thing to me in business is the happiness of my customer. That i have always and happy i do accomplish with you, not withstanding that you still don't praise my handwork, No comments about our business on Nairaland nothing smiley Are you still Interested in my Honda Halla? cool do let me know your thought.
Re: Where Is Kells4u? by larryshow4(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2008
@kells4u

I have not heard from you for a while now regarding the buses and the cars you wanted to get? Abi you have taken my work to someone else smiley Stay Cool
Re: Where Is Kells4u? by kells4u: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2008
my guy i hv nt taken the job to someone else jare.i will send u an email cos i can,t discuss here,i prefer confidentiality.my guy no shaking we go run things.

(1) (Reply)

One Of A Kind Customized 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale / Quest Mini Van For Sale / Mack Tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.