Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira (3851 Views)

PHOTOS: Abuja Big Girl Buys Herself A Sleek Benz / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola / Linda Ikeji Buys Grande Duplex For Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by haryomikun(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hahan. Oga Seun, we need †̥Φ see ur pix of Bugatti ooo
Don't worry about d price! I can smuggle the car for Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by 100Cents: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
oluwaKStar: jealously don dey catch u small small abi

Not at all.

The illiteracy of Nigerian bloggers and journalists baffle me.

An average Nigerian will rather buy this car fairly used than tear rubber. That's how they keep lieing to the public.

Psquare owns private jet. Davido owns private jet. Kaycee owns oil company.

The most silly type of journalists just write rubbish from a simple instagram picture without caption.

What if I tell you I was the one who snapped Linda Ikeji as she was leaning on my white car ? can you disprove it

If she actually bought a car for her birthday, it doesn't make the price become N24 m..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by oluwaKStar(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

Not at all.

The illiteracy of Nigerian bloggers and journalists baffle me.

An average Nigerian will rather buy this car fairly used than tear rubber. That's how they keep lieing to the public.

Psquare owns private jet. Davido owns private jet. Kaycee owns oil company.

The most silly type of journalists just write rubbish from a simple instagram picture without caption.

What if I tell you I was the one who snapped Linda Ikeji as she was leaning on my white car ? can you disprove it

If she actually bought a car for her birthday, it doesn't make the price become N24 m..
actually she said the price on her blog...but i understand these bloggers amd ther nonsense
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
oluwaKStar: actually she said the price on her blog...but i understand these bloggers amd ther nonsense

Well it isnt the first time she lied...lol. if Range na 24Mil then what of Mercedes Benz, 50?

BTW that car is like pure water in PH
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by Sammyblaq(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
linda!
O boyyyyy. is a good thing shaa but aint suprise about it.
Congratulations and HBD
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by sunny200: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
agohmamuda:
i understood d post well. Was tryna be funny.

Interesting...She try jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by wolexino(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx:

Well it isnt the first time she lied...lol. if Range na 24Mil then what of Mercedes Benz, 50?

BTW that car is like pure water in PH

see jealousy ooo, since its very common in PH oya snap urs make we see
abeg be happy for her jawe
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by tivta(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
TCD: Congrats to her... Who knew blogging was this lucrative. Make I go start my own blog ooo . Oya all you Hungry Ebook sellers start sending me mails.
amebo is very lucrative but very dangerous as well. She better watch herself cause am sure she has lots of enemies, olamide and wizkid are among.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by NaijeZie: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
She deserves it...
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2014
wolexino:

see jealousy ooo, since its very common in PH oya snap urs make we see
abeg be happy for her jawe

lol....no jealousy pls...but that ride isnt 24mi...dont blive all u hear from media...esp bloggers..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaga Ibile! Reminisce Signs New Endorsement Deal / Photos: Jude Okoye Shows Off The Two Women In His Life / Shatta Wale Shows Wizkid Fans His 1 Million Dollar Mansion And Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.