Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa (885 Views)

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Apologies For Implying That Certain APC Fans Support Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by israel007: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014

Dear All,

I hereby publicly apologise for indirectly implying that some APC Fans support Boko Haram.

APC Fans are patriotic Nigerians and as such, they are 100% in support of the quest for the defeat of Boko Haram by our brave army.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Why in the world did you lock this thread? So that no one can vent and express themselves?

You have been called to order severally on some careless and baseless statements you make on this forum. I've said this and I will say it again, you really need to grow up. Watch the things you type. Type only when your brain is in synch with your fingers

3 Likes

Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by Djicemob: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2014
What is the reason for this your thread now.Issue that have been long forgotten.Did you just wake up from an hibernation? I smell thread closed. angry

1 Like

Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
One of the major attribute of a good leader.......correcting your error irrespective of your ego
Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by talktimi(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't see any reason why Seun should apologize for saying the truth. Seems he's easily bamboozled by the idle rants of internet warriors here on nairaland
Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by Caseless: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Seun, close this thread.
Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2014
israel007:

Why in the world did you lock this thread? So that no one can vent and express themselves?

You have been called to order severally on some careless and baseless statements you make on this forum. I've said this and I will say it again, you really need to grow up. Watch the things you type. Type only when your brain is in synch with your fingers
beats me what seun got in his head for oping that thread n apologising for saying da truth n thereafter undoing da needful to some excess giggling n irritating hyenas causing troubles on here..n again, he had to do a mod cabinet reshurfle n sacrificed right thinking n acting mods like ngakwe just to placate those excess air bag heads...
now @ deranged op,if u say seun gotta synch up his typings with his brains(which u're guity of),then u also gotta put some peg on n screw up some bolts up that arsse to keep it from flapping better than da parrot n birds..
CLOSE THIS DAMM THREAD THRASH

1 Like

Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by talktimi(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Rexxie:
beats me what seun got in his head for oping that thread n apologising for saying da truth n thereafter undoing da needful to some excess giggling n irritating hyenas causing troubles on here..n again, he had to do a mod cabinet reshurfle n sacrificed right thinking n acting mods like ngakwe just to placate those excess air bag heads...
now @ deranged op,if u say seun gotta synch up his typings with his brains(which u're guity of),then u also gotta put some peg on n screw up some bolts up that arsse to keep it from flapping better than da parrot n birds..
CLOSE THIS DAMM THREAD THRASH
so Ngwakwe was dropped ? Jweed bigots are going to have a field day from now. Why will Seun sack the only mod who kept sanity in politics section and fed some of those haramites a taste of their own medicine ?

1 Like

Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2014
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by searay(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Seun fear die. What happens to happened to his fundamental right?

1 Like

Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by JEITO: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Me just dey pity for seun walahi because I. Kw say after 2015 general elections, NL patronage go drop die

After GEJ don win, shame no go allow the janja.weeds come online again grin

1 Like

Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by brainpower(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
The fact that he apologized doesn't change the fact that he still believes they sponsor boko haram and will not vote APC and so do many other nigerians. Its something we have in our subconsciousness. When you finally want to thumbprint, you will find out that it is a hot seat, so the next question you ask yourself is- will my vote make any difference? With that you will vote the person that has the higher chance of winning just to associate yourself with victory and moreover Nigeria isn't one and can't be changed with the kind of politicians we have today. But 2015 will tell.
Re: Apologies For Implying Some APC Guys Support Boko Haram By Seun Osewa by oluwafemi113(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Still observing

(1) (Reply)

New Video Of British Hostage John Cantlie Released By Isis / S. Leone's Ebola Shutdown Uncovers 70 Dead In Capital / Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.