Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,784 members, 7,889,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (54981 Views)

Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Oritse Femi Receives N24M Naira 2014 Range Rover 4rm His New Management(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by zudozz: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Even without heavy Make up n BRAZILIAN hair this Chidinma is 1 of the most appealing Nigeria Artist.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53am On Sep 18, 2014
ndidibabe: Imagine, I should post pictures of my Achievement. I thought you are just an "un-cultured" slut. I never knew you are also retarde"d. You are a slippers!!!
Ur fada! Blawwdy donut

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by tomiobj(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
snipperswill:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/09/yay-finally-bought-my-brand-new-2014.html
olamide will still kill this girl if he sees her
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by maxisfield(f): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
God haff blessed u girl..enjoy it wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Slylee: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2014
hmmm ! Am afraid if the husband will still control her after acquiring all these wealth. Its good but
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Less than 40, 000 views so far on this topic on the most celebrated gossip blogger in the most populous country in Africa with a population of 178, 516, 904 people and 125 million active users of mobile phones and tablets?
Where are all the millions of fans of LIB?
Are they clones?
http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/nigeria/

And each of the viewers of this topic have made average of 10 visits.
So, divide the views by the viewers and only less than 20, 000 people have viewed this topic since it made the front page of the biggest, largest and most visited Nigerian website.
Where are the over one million members?
Only less than 30, 000 of them are viewing this topic?
Are the remaining 9, 970, 000 ignoring the topic or what?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Marcelinho(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
maxisfield: God haff blessed u girl..enjoy it wink
hi dearie
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Dollycious(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Daddys puppy
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by feedthenation(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Our Linda baby has really done well with her blogging career, but the cost of the car is way too much at 24m.

The links below will give us an appropriate price for the RRSport:

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Land-Rover_Range-Rover-Sport/
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/land-rover/range-rover-sport/4x4/

Where can I submit my CV to be her personal chauffeur?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by DarlintonOmeh: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
feedthenation: Our Linda baby has really done well with her blogging career, but the cost of the car is way too much at 24m.

The links below will give us an appropriate price for the RRSport:

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Land-Rover_Range-Rover-Sport/
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/land-rover/range-rover-sport/4x4/

Where can I submit my CV to be her personal chauffeur?

Range Rover 2014 comes in three types. Linda's is "Supercharge" which is higher in price than the other two
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some lady jst bought my dream ride and am still sleeping. Pls God,wake me up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Edigrows: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
nna eh? whr does dis babe live sef, i saw dis linda once....... neva knew she make ppl go gaga lyk dis
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by platz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
getgist: isn't she single, why is she having a wedding ring on her finger?
finger rosary
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by chrisraph(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Women would always think their own way Forward ever backward never... nothing really is wrong with the write up... but if it was a guy that wrote this, many things he wouldn't mention to the public.

Good luck linda Ikeji God will make you bigger [email]Women would always think their own way Forward ever backward never... nothing really is wrong with the write up... but if it was a guy that wrote this, many things he wouldn't mention to the public.

Good luck linda Ikeji God will make you bigger [/email]Women would always think their own way Forward ever backward never... nothing really is wrong with the write up... but if it was a guy that wrote this, many things he wouldn't mention to the public.

Good luck linda Ikeji God will make you bigger
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by raphy(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2014
I HOPE SHE IS NOT ACTIVATING KIDNAPERS ON HERSELF BY SHOWING D WORLD SHE JST BUY A RANGE.God wl guide her o.and her dad is a good man,she hv a hows a car and many things that makes life sweet .but somtin is still missing
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada! Blawwdy donut
Hahahaha.cheesygrin

Mammy we gaz talk o. Pls Permit me to send U a PM ma cool

Thanks.

Yours loyally
KELVIN
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hahahaha.cheesygrin

Mammy we gaz talk o. Pls Permit me to send U a PM ma cool

Thanks.

Yours loyally
KELVIN
Okies...i dey behind scene wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Lancier(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Linda...let me handle the. Comprehensive motor insurance of your rides this coming new year:

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke May Get Suicidal - Chichi Umeseaka, OAP & Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.