Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,251 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! (583 Views)

Nigerians Let Us All Support President Jonathan In His Tranformation Agenda- / Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) / The Tranformation Of Nigeria, Part II - Greater Port Harcourt City (Master Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by 1United1: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Where are our ChiboK Girls? Is almost half year they were kidnapped/Stolen/Missing!

Now that some members of your group have been identified as sponsors of Boko haram, it's not high you reigned on the alleged sponsors to brink back our girls!

The sponsors list as released

1. Iherjirika-Operational Head
2. Oritseafor- Spiritual Head
3. Sherrif- Financial Leader

CC
Sincere9igerian
Meforyou1
Tomakint
PointB
Gratieo
Opiaoku
Oneast
Chino-100
Shizzlestar
And other touts too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by ogbenicodes(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2014
TAgainstN would also believe the chibok issue is "scam",

How low they reason amuses me, even after cluel*ss has admitted girls are missing they still go about claiming scam! Bunch of CONFUSIONIST, am not surprised they are fielding 'a confused person' as their candidate.

Just imagine how the #bringbackourgirls has died down, if not for the help of the likes of "Ezekwesilli" who tweets it

Problem with us is "we forget easily in this country'
Imagine using Nations cup to campaign? Arrgh!! Since he is listing achievements, I think the top of all his "achievements" should be...

His ability to setup a COMMITTEE! Confused people against Nigeria...

Being meaning to pour this out somewhere! Sorry OP for derailing a little.
Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by 1United1: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
ogbenicodes: TAgainstN would also believe the chibok issue is "scam",

How low they reason amuses me, even after cluel*ss has admitted girls are missing they still go about claiming scam! Bunch of CONFUSIONIST, am not surprised they are fielding 'a confused person' as their candidate.

Just imagine how the #bringbackourgirls has died down, if not for the help of the likes of "Ezekwesilli" who tweets it

Problem with us is "we forget easily in this country'
Imagine using Nations cup to campaign? Arrgh!! Since he is listing achievements, I think the top of all his "achievements" should be...

His ability to setup a COMMITTEE! Confused people against Nigeria...

Being meaning to pour this out somewhere! Sorry OP for derailing a little.

TAN is an insult to all Nigerians. I will recommend them for trial, by incoming no_nonesense president- General Mohammadu Buhari!
Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by meforyou1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
1United1: Where are our ChiboK Girls? Is almost half year they were kidnapped/Stolen/Missing!

Now that some members of your group have been identified as sponsors of Boko haram, it's not high you reigned on the alleged sponsors to brink back our girls!

The sponsors list as released

1. Iherjirika-Operational Head
2. Oritseafor- Spiritual Head
3. Sherrif- Financial Leader

CC
Sincere9igerian
Meforyou1
Tomakint
PointB
Gratieo
Opiaoku
Oneast
Chino-100
Shizzlestar
And other touts too numerous to mention
Ask tinubu, buhari, el rufai and atiku. they are the major and main sponsors of the terrorists hiding the girls.
i dare you, ask atiku to make a public statement and ask boko haram to release the chibok girls and see if the girls wount be returned tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by meforyou1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
1United1:

TAN is an insult to all Nigerians. I will recommend them for trial, by incoming no_nonesense president- General Mohammadu Buhari!
TAN is a torn on your flesh because you janjaweedians are talibanizing nigeria's political space

2 Likes

Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by size38: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have learnt a new one. TAN- Transformation Against Nigerians. This is very serious.
Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by 1United1: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
meforyou1: TAN is a torn on your flesh because you janjaweedians are talibanizing nigeria's political space

TAN Tout!
Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
grin
Re: Tranformation Against Nigeria (TAN) Answer Me! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election Not Free And Fair / APC Govs Govern On Pages Of Newspapers— Alao- Akala / Pro-ayo Fayose Thugs Allegedly Beat Up Judge In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.