Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? (1392 Views)

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / Girls Why??? / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lyntiffany(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: did i hear you say search? Hmmmmm.... Not me again searching for trouble. I won't go out to find love; love should find me...
Stop generalizing dear not every woman is a trouble creator. Have you forgotten that passage in the bible which says "therefore a man will leave the parents and go to a woman " guy your the one to meet your love wink
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: Stop generalizing dear not every woman is a trouble creator. Have you forgotten that passage in the bible which says "therefore a man will leave the parents and go to a woman " guy your the one to meet your love wink
babe ihn go hard o. Falling in love these days scares the shit out of me. The term love is just overhyped and practically not in existence!

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lyntiffany(f): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: babe ihn go hard o. Falling in love these days scares the shit out of me. The term love is just overhyped and practically not in existence!
Thought i was alone on this boat thank God that I have seen someone who shares my view on this.Truly Love is not in existence. Except Agape. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: Thought i was alone on this boat thank God that I have seen someone who shares my view on this.Truly Love is not in existence. Except Agape. cheesy
my dear, it is only by experience that you know this. And since i've known this, i've only placed my hope on allowing true love find me if actually it does exist.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by hannesy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: Thought i was alone on this boat thank God that I have seen someone who shares my view on this.Truly Love is not in existence. Except Agape. cheesy
pls what Is love? Is it name of food or movie?
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lyntiffany(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
hannesy: pls what Is love? Is it name of food or movie?
guess is movie cos people act their script out on the road, NL, Facebook, movie etc grin grin abegi hannesy no kill me o!
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by hannesy(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: guess is movie cos people act their script out on the road, NL, Facebook, movie etc grin grin abegi hannesy no kill me o!
owk I neva watch am shaa

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by ibnjarir93(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles: My pix doesn't look like a bro's, does it?
Hahaha!
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Mobebi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=LaurelP]

Wat exactly is ur point?
Are u saying d girl is right and d guy is wrong
Wud u tell a guy u luv dat he's not ur type.

thanks jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Type Of Boyfriend / I Got Lucky / What Do You Think? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.