Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,925 members, 7,918,995 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. (1479 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl / My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Emodeee: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
i met dis pretty gal on ma way to ma crib 4rm sch, i had a vewy hectic day dat very day. i find her so irresistible, even though i wz a bit tired i can't but notice her glamorous appearance. As a vwy sharp good boi dat i am, i summoned d courage to approach her. U knw smtimes, even d beauty can scare u away 4rm walking up to a gal buh i took d bold step and said to masef waheva response i get m ready to tk it lyk dat. Hae beautiful wad up wid u....she gave me dat admirable smile and said to me, "i'm good" in ma mind, dis gal must FALL lyk burna boy. Told her m DAVID nd she told me her name wz SANDRA. *fastforward* i later got vwy acquainted wid her. It wz den i got to knw we're students of d same institute. I do call her on phone and she reciprocate too. I professed luv to her, she didn't waste time to gv me a desired response. Buh in d journey of our luv, i got to knw she is d type dat likes MONEY. her demand for money is jez too outrageous. i tk her for lunch, buy her recharge voucher, pay for hair billz e.t.c. the most annoying part is dat, she wants me to be paying for her montly bbm subscription. immediately she said dat, i quickly reprimanded and told her dat m a student lyk her and m trying ma possible best to mk her satisfied. the statement got her infuriated and she replied saying"if u dn't av money, dn't fall in luv with me"
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by dytbabe: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes ke
Oto lo so mehn
Go work harder
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy.Broke niggers na them won chop free kpekus pass. cheesy God punish poverty!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
you better forget that mami water else you go drink salt water tire.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
And what are you still doing with her kind? Dude, you really have time oh.. adopt the 'Hussein Bolt' protocol.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its good to go out of your way for your love but when a woman is acting like a taker and not appreciating your best you need to be firm and put her in place and if she walks its good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by jmoore(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
"The diary of a maga"

2 Likes

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by 1one: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Andromida...

Don't take this the wrong way.. Infact I've never done this before on this forum... But... Can I ask you a question.?
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by happykidArotiba(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy.Broke niggers na them won chop free kpekus pass. cheesy God punish poverty!!
wao, rich babe.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by vizboy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
just see the way babe dey use ur head.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Charles4075(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Love is so overrated these days.. Op, you have 2 options- You can either face your studies, forget about her and graduate successfully and become something in future Or You can continue to do all the goodies for her because one good turns deserves another. You can't possibly expect her to be offline, no shopping and outings when she's got like 10 other guys waiting for you to back out and you're here moping. Like I always say ''Love is like a poker game- the higher the stakes, the better the reward. So Op, how much are you willing to stake? The choice is your's.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Youngpo413: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Una get time for long thing sha.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Emodeee: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy.Broke niggers na them won chop free kpekus pass. cheesy God punish poverty!!
. Birds of the same feathers. I knw u ll like money too.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by seunwen2(m): 2:41am On Sep 17, 2014
My guy take heart just try and fu*ck her and dump her

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Emodeee: i met dis pretty gal on ma way to ma crib 4rm sch, i had a vewy hectic day dat very day. i find her so irresistible, even though i wz a bit tired i can't but notice her glamorous appearance. As a vwy sharp good boi dat i am, i summoned d courage to approach her. U knw smtimes, even d beauty can scare u away 4rm walking up to a gal buh i took d bold step and said to masef waheva response i get m ready to tk it lyk dat. Hae beautiful wad up wid u....she gave me dat admirable smile and said to me, "i'm good" in ma mind, dis gal must FALL lyk burna boy. Told her m DAVID nd she told me her name wz SANDRA. *fastforward* i later got vwy acquainted wid her. It wz den i got to knw we're students of d same institute. I do call her on phone and she reciprocate too. I professed luv to her, she didn't waste time to gv me a desired response. Buh in d journey of our luv, i got to knw she is d type dat likes MONEY. her demand for money is jez too outrageous. i tk her for lunch, buy her recharge voucher, pay for hair billz e.t.c. the most annoying part is dat, she wants me to be paying for her montly bbm subscription. immediately she said dat, i quickly reprimanded and told her dat m a student lyk her and m trying ma possible best to mk her satisfied. the statement got her infuriated and she replied saying"if u dn't av money, dn't fall in luv with me"

My broda,u gat mua crackin upgrin only solution to dat na make u disown ya biological parent & beg dangote 2 adopt u ni¿....If d gurl no fall yakata like yokozuna,make i half.#ShowHerTheMoney she gon dance.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2014

What you mean by "kpekus"¿
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by atilla(m): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2014
So what do u want to do next?
I don't see any question in your post.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Pennywise(m): 4:15am On Sep 17, 2014
@Op, you are a student so you should have the physical and emotional needs of a student and not that of a working man.

If u truly understand this and maintain boundaries I dont see why u cant have a productive relationship provided u cease from asking embarrassing questions like u own her.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 17, 2014

Chai! grin grin grin

I dey Walgreens parking lot dey scatter laff.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Ivanspring(f): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2014
When will you guys learn that you don't need to chase any girl? Beautiful girls can never become extinct. My dear, all you need to do is study hard, graduate and start making your money. Don't let anybody decieve you, with money you can get any girl you want...even when you're 80yrs old with no teeth.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by mencade5(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring: When will you guys learn that you don't need to chase any girl? Beautiful girls can never become extinct. My dear, all you need to do is study hard, graduate and start making your money. Don't let anybody decieve you, with money you can get any girl you want...even when you're 80yrs old with no teeth.
this is very true. Nice comment ivan, very mature.

Na money first oooo.

@ op, Naija ladies are auctioning the kpekus anyhow. When you dont have money then no auction participation
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote
author=Emodeee]. Birds of the same feathers. I knw u ll like money too.[/quote]I no money.Na abomination for my place cheesy
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Emodeee: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
seunwen2: My guy take heart just try and fu*ck her and dump her

c'mon m nt d F and run type. I av nt even get down with her yet. U knw m d church type wid d notion dat*no SEX b4 marriage*.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Emodeee: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2014
atilla: So what do u want to do next?
I don't see any question in your post.

what do u fink ah should do next? dn't 4get, i'm truly in luv wid her.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by atilla(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Bro

Listen to her. Just learn the lesson from this and move on.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Heheheheheheh!!! God punish the lazy a55es wey dey give poverty chance In their life!!
Babes, how's u? You no dey reply ur mail ba? angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Tymax(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bro, that's the gospel truth. She's for sale.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by Dreyl(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Naija girls mentality.
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by tosyne2much(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ladies, Cast your burden upon d Lord and stop asking for recharge card and BIS sub
Re: She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. by AnonymustME(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Emodeee:

c'mon m nt d F and run type. I av nt even get down with her yet. U knw m d church type wid d notion dat*no SEX b4 marriage*.

lol!

Then why engage in premarital spending?
So you are spending money making her hair and another guy scattering it for her during Kpanshing

Or is she celibate too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Some Girl's Anthem / How To Approach An Attractive Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.