Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,488 members, 7,944,415 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America (1484 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by neduzy: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
DR FIREMAN HITS THE FRONT PAGE OF NEWS PAPERS IN AMERICA.. CLICK LINK TO SEE FOR YOURSELF~~~~~~~> http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2014/09/16/viewfinder-global-evangelist-brings-healing-practices-to-natchez/ pls share... God bless you!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nora544: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
neduzy: DR FIREMAN HITS THE FRONT PAGE OF NEWS PAPERS IN AMERICA.. CLICK LINK TO SEE FOR YOURSELF~~~~~~~> http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2014/09/16/viewfinder-global-evangelist-brings-healing-practices-to-natchez/ pls share... God bless you!

What he has paid this newspaper.

That is what I could read there:

If this man was really a healer, wouldn't he be at children's hospitals healing our little sick babies? I know God can heal, but he doesn't need a money-mongering man to do it! Come on, people...oh! That's right, this is Natchez MS...just another traveling show to fleece ignorant people!

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by tripplen: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
nora544: tufiakwa!!!!! I shake my head for nigerians oooo! Mind what you say about an anoited man of God! Be warned!!!

What he has paid this newspaper.

That is what I could read there:

If this man was really a healer, wouldn't he be at children's hospitals healing our little sick babies? I know God can heal, but he doesn't need a money-mongering man to do it! Come on, people...oh! That's right, this is Natchez MS...just another traveling show to fleece ignorant people!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by tripplen: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmm i think this dr fireman is a real man of God! The miracles on that newspaper cant be fake! Get the point!!!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by tripplen: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=tripplen][/quote] dont speak ill of a man of God... #candidadvice
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
the only way out of envy and jealousy is appreciation.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jesus went about doing good. bt He to them that need Him. those children you talk about has guardians. hospitals are no church, so if you have anybody in need of healing go for d programmes. you be shocked.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
the fact your does not manifest this type of anointing those not make God a lair. what i see and read are real. Jesus d same yesterday today and forever. RELAX........
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
yoo! dr fireman takes over front page of news paper. i lv this man of God.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
i know there things money can buy. n' i also know things money cannot buy. i.e. POWER OF GOD. a man tried to use money to buy power in d bible and was accused.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
this is good news. i lov america we are blessed.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Chyraf: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2014
The gift of a man maketh a way for him. Whether in the village,urban city wherever. God bless you dr fireman
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Chyraf: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2014
If you think dr fireman is fake;read acts of the apostles 19:14-19. You cannot buy God's power. Dr fireman is real. Let's be reasonable folks.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by petezjosh: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truth is truth regardless what anyboby trys to do against truth!!!
Truth was crucified on the cross of Calvary.
Truth was buried.
Buttttttttt truth rose after 3days.
I have learnt not to fight or jealous destiny.
The same man of God that was accused of been fake by some people in NIGERIA
Is in America spreading the power of God with sign and wonders there.
Almost all the states in America are feeling the impact of Gods power.
Anyway bible said a prophet is not known in his country.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by petezjosh: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's very bad to critics what you like
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Ranchhoddas: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
This clown again,a man that should be behind bars.Murderers,fireman and Joshua.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by arsenalwenger: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
It seems that dr sign fireman has hired online troll to be singing his praise. The level of joblessness in nigeria is creating serios problem.

The man, sign fireman is fake.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jesus is a messing miracles. may God grant you more grace.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
even Jesus Christ was said to be fake.how much more d Persia with his anointing.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
if fake miracles are as real as this. I want to.meet that man of God.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by petezjosh: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
You are the one that is jobless.
That is why you don't verify things before saying it.
The newspapers carrying the news in America are also jobless.
Well since you are jobless and don't have anything doing as a humanbeing
Your name is sorrrrrry.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
joblessness has nothing to do with proof. if you have something doing you won't have time for saying such rubbish against man of God.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
can somebody help connect me to d man of God. some times d best way to verify truth is to be there in person.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
this is an answer to my prayer. pls direct me to Dr fireman. is he in Nigeria right now?.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
THERE'S PROBLEMS EVERY WHERE MY BROTHER. AND WE NEED SOLUTION. PLS MAN OF GOD PRAY FOR ME.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
today i am blessed so there is an anointed man of God. like fireman.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Hohey(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rev Sign Fireman! I attended his ministry for the first time and i watched an elderly lady, who had one of her legs shortened by an accident, grow to same length after he prayed for her. He is cool if you ask me.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by nifison: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
I even had that Dr fireman do not have only healing anointing BT also money anointing.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by petezjosh: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nigeria is not a lawless country.
You can not kill and be walking freely in Nigeria.
Accept killing is not a crime in your own country.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by Image123(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
neduzy: DR FIREMAN HITS THE FRONT PAGE OF NEWS PAPERS IN AMERICA.. CLICK LINK TO SEE FOR YOURSELF~~~~~~~> http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2014/09/16/viewfinder-global-evangelist-brings-healing-practices-to-natchez/ pls share... God bless you!

The link didn't show him hitting the frontpage of any newspaper, not to talk of newspaperS. i didn't even notice him on the home page of the one kain site. Stop the exaggeration, abi na lying.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by arsenalwenger: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
nifison: today i am blessed so there is an anointed man of God. like fireman.
How much are you paid per post? Your trolling is quite becoming rather embarassing.

Sign fireman is a not a man of God but a scam, stop deceiving urself on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman Hits The Front Page Of News Papers In America by UyiIredia(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
He strikes me as a flashy pastor. Not my style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious & Non-religious: 6 Steps To Quit Indecency And self-service Forever / Marrying A Guy That Is Short. / Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.