Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse (992 Views)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by BobNeli(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have realized recently that the entire human race is made up of an upper percentage of judges who practically overstep their boundries to meddle in matters that are way beyound their jurisdictions. Those who only succeed in condemning themselves for same things they judge others. Or how can one explain the vituperations arrising from the illogicallities and immaturity of the minds of those who disobey God's instructions by condemning others in a bid to advocate for Him (God). The Bible admonitioned us in clear terms in 1cor.4:5 and I qoute. "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light , the hidden things of darkness and will make manifest the counsels of hearts and then shall every man have praise of God". If we indeed call ourselves children of God,why then do we ignore the instructions of our father and yet claim to love and walk with Him. And if perchance, we are not His children, of what business is it ours , trying to speak for Him whom we know not. Hence, whether we are christians or atheists, we have no busness condemning others. I'll not drop my pen here without reminding us that we are all mortals and therefore, liable to the same fate of human incapabilities. However, every Gold must yet undergo the fire test to come out clean gold. Abraham, our dear father of faith was never exempted from the challenges of faith. Job, a man in whom the almighty God prided, was not without his own share of faith challenges. John the baptist was behaded by a mere mortal. He could not save himself nor even foresee his death, yet, he prophesied the comming of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Even David, the one and first ever king appointed, anoited and defended by God, faced it also when it was due. Eli was a prophet of the most high God who lived in obidience and prophesied to others but was he able to know his end? Of cause not. He prophesied the comming of Sammuel, however, was unable to prophesy to his own sons that they were going to die at the war front.. It might be pertinent to recall to ourselves here that Prophets are mere instruments in the hands of God. They are not God themselves. Hence they only know what God wants them to know. Whereas, God in His infinite wisdom allow things to be the way are and no one can question His ability. It might be rudiculous to blame and condemn our fellow mortals for things beyound there control. If we are children of God, let us live by His instructions. For the wisdom of man shall fail him. Let's leave judgement to the one and only judge of the law, (God). We are all subjects and keepers, not judges.
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nobody is going to read this wall of text.

Have you heard of paragraphing, spacing or indenting?
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
BananaBender: Nobody is going to read this wall of text.

I didn't read anyway.
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by BobNeli(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
BananaBender: Nobody is going to read this wall of text.

Thanks for your correction Banana bender. Actually I may not be good at assay writting my dear. Just cared to drop my point and walk on. Its about time we freed our minds and come out of our emotional cocoons that bring us to hates. Which in turn project us to seizing every little opportunity at our disposal to vent our resentment, admist basking in joy for the misfortunes of those we have envied. Thats just what am against.
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2014
BobNeli: Or how can one explain the vituperations arising from the illogicalities and immaturity of the minds of those who disobey God's instructions by condemning others in a bid to advocate for Him (God). The Bible admonished us in clear terms in 1cor.4:5 and I qoute. "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light , the hidden things of darkness and will make manifest the counsels of hearts and then shall every man have praise of God". If we indeed call ourselves children of God,why then do we ignore the instructions of our father and yet claim to love and walk with Him. And if perchance, we are not His children, of what business is it ours , trying to speak for Him whom we know not. Hence, whether we are christians or atheists, [size=13pt]we have no business condemning others.[/size] It might be ridiculous to blame and condemn our fellow mortals for things beyond there control. If we are children of God, let us live by His instructions. For the wisdom of man shall fail him. Let's leave judgement to the one and only judge of the law, (God). We are all subjects and keepers, not judges.

@ OP, Do we have a business condemning Boko haram atrocities perpetrated in the name of their god? Let me put this way. @ OP, have you ever raised a voice against the calamitous acts of Boko haram jihadists?
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by BobNeli(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

@ OP, Do we have a business condemning Boko haram atrocities perpetrated in the name of their god? Let me put this way. @ OP, have you ever raised a voice against the calamitous acts of Boko haram jihadists?
My brother, what you have just cited as an example does not substitute for the issue on ground. Your idea here is synanimous with the Jews, who out of suspition, ploted against an innocent Jesus christ and maimed Him, in the name of defending their God. To butress my point. Them the Jews, placed themselves on the judgement seat and perpetrated their evil out of suspition, with unfounded allegations, and maimed an innocent man. Which a good population of them had to regrete after all. Such is the consequence of assuming a position above your status. Now, if you want to compare TB Joshua's case to that of boko haram, u'll find out that. His (TB Joshua) is a case of misfortune or unforseen circumstance that we as humanbeings have not the power to unravel. Therefore, left for God. But in the case of bokoharam, theirs is a facet of thesame problem as the Jews. Who out of ignoracy, perpetrate thesame evil they think they are against. Because, the God they are defending, is against the spilling of blood. That is why diabolic manipulation, has no status in law. But being caught in action, does. Anybody who will seat back to critize another for a misfortune, is only assuming the position of God, who is omniscience. But if a man is caught killing another for whatever reason, he is no longer under accusation nor suspition. Because, he has no right whatsoever, taking laws into his own hands. By the way, what power has anybody, Bokoharam as the case may be, to defend the supreme commander of the universe? Judging another for a misfortune, is like puting oneself in the very shoes of bokoharam who think they have the agility to defend the almighty. Decerning spirit is what we will all pray for. To know where our jurisdiction end. And where God's beggings.
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by BobNeli(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Nobody is going to read this wall of text.

They will read just as you did
Re: On The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Collapse by vooks: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Atrocious graffiti
BobNeli:
They will read just as you did

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus A Christian? / Pakistan's Taliban Spokesman Reacts To Malala's Nobel Prize With Death Threats. / What Can You Make Of This Scripture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.