Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (797245 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2015
quickberry:
Hi guys, pls dnt mind dat tcliff of a thing, cos d only Gbeminiyi in engineering is a lecturer and not a student, tcliff is a devil incarnate, u pple shud jst ignore his posts/comments....if he wants to prove dat he is in mech eng dept he shud post d first five digits of his matric no....Akokites don't make mouth, our work speak 4 us.
12040_____ go dig dat yu fool I can gv yu d last 4 digit if yu dnt mind coz am so sure of myself
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:

12040_____ go dig dat yu fool I can gv yu d last 4 digit if yu dnt mind coz am so sure of myself

[size=80pt] lower your shoulders, bro. [/size]
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Ada96:

lmao nah nah I ain't going no where ...chai! from one quarrel to the other... *grabs popcorn n takes a sit*

**grabs the popcorn from her and wipes her a hot slap***

Oya,,,,,,,,, runnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Aproko is bad for your health.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2015
labodinho:
The gbeminiyi I know too na lecturer o,iono whr dem see dis guy.Gbeminiyi took 200L MEG201 last semester.Let's just ignore d guy.
Yu kip quiet wen yu dnt knw somfn
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Though I no be fracis tony but I go ansa. its still the same format. After this years putme, they will review the format again. this is done every five years. I think the school kinda favor the current format of not attaching a single weight to jamb score and only use putme score as a basis for admission.
Ok,so it's most likely the method they used last year.Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Youngsage:

Well Tclif if I am not mistaken, you where the one who said you did your jamb and post jamb once, not the guy you quoted. so why are you now turning it around
In fact, you have been shouting on here about doing your post jamb once, your cgpa, bla blast bla, everyone here can attest to that. You are actually the one who needs the media for advertisement! What do you mean anyone can do jamb and get 300 and above You have a serious problem man. You can't even type properly, your comments look like that of a 2 year old toddler.
Wow!!! I really av time 4 ds fools.... Pls wch primary sch did yu attend Coz I doubt if yu really attend any... Evry man has a problem so it no big deal if I av one.... But ur own problem is dat common sense as common as it is yu dnt av any.....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

lool m not going anywhere lemme
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

[size=60pt] Hahahahahahahhahaha.......

Now, I understand. [/size]

Btw, how can you get us to him?
Waiting 4 more fool to comment on ds. Coz I knw I gat a lot of followers on lolzzzzzz grin grin grin chai CLIFF am really enjoying ds
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

[size=80pt] lower your shoulders, bro. [/size]
Yu only lower wen yu r not sure of urself.... Don't confuse humility wit stupidity
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:

Yu only lower wen yu r not sure of urself.... Don't confuse humility wit stupidity

There should be a limit to being exposed to the public.

There was no iota of humility in what you have typed hitherto.

All of you is full of pride and immaturity!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Find d mean, SD, of d following 20-34-36-78-65-43-21-65-34-21-20-21-45-32-45-23-45-21-78-34-12-34-23-45-23-34-67-67
I blive evrybody here can do ds but only a big lier will tell me he can do ds under 3mins witout calculator, under ds exam tension/condition nd stupid fools lik him too will accept so yu fools shld get my point.... Nd stop ranting
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

There should be a limit to being exposed to the public.

There was no iota of humility in what you have typed hitherto.

All of you is full of pride and immaturity!
The level of ur stupidity nd madness is so high dat I dnt fnk dere is a remedy nd if dere is any not on ds planet big fool
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:

The level of ur stupidity nd madness is so high dat I dnt fnk dere is a remedy nd if dere is any not on ds planet big fool

Call me a fool all you can, it's crystal clear who the fool is between us.

I've shown you all the respect you deserve as an Akokite, but a simpleton like you lacks moral etiquette.

I am not a type that does not value his manhood. I'm older than this crap.

Bro, the fool in you is the greatest the world has ever known. Can you count the number of people you have attacked here?

Believe me, more than five people cannot be wrong. Reduce your pride, it won't take you far.

I'm done with you.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

Call me a fool all you can, it's crystal clear who the fool is between us.

I've shown you all the respect you deserve as an Akokite, but a simpleton like you lacks moral etiquette.

I am not a type that does not value his manhood. I'm older than this crap.

Bro, the fool in you is the greatest the world has ever known. Can you count the number of people you have attacked here?

Believe me, more than five people cannot be wrong. Reduce your pride, it won't take you far.

I'm done with you.
Dats where yu got it wrong..... Two wrongs dnt make it right nd I'll continue calling yu a fool coz dats wat yu r nd moreover yu started ds whole shit wen yu gv a foolish reply to my post go dig dat sucker
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:

Dats where yu got it wrong..... Two wrongs dnt make it right nd I'll continue calling yu a fool coz dats wat yu r nd moreover yu started ds whole shit wen yu gv a foolish reply to my post go dig dat sucker

Ok. sorry
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ariyibiyomi: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
So this THING call t cliff can still talk after they ave expose u, so u actually score 56 in ur putme and u are a student of evironmental science wat is it call, ohooooo wat a shame, pls cant u guys delete dis mad dog frm this thread, ever since he broke loose frm d chain dat dey use to tie him down and enter this thread, d mad dog has been causing confusion, pls help us delete him bf he infect us with rabies, this thread has knw no peace since d mad dog has enter here ooooooo
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
round and around we go.... *sips fanta*
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

Ok. sorry
*cough*
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by RobinHez(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

ouch...
Ada wetin u sef find reach here
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
ariyibiyomi:
So this THING call t cliff can still talk after they ave expose u, so u actually score 56 in ur putme and u are a student of evironmental science wat is it call, ohooooo wat a shame, pls cant u guys delete dis mad dog frm this thread, ever since he broke loose frm d chain dat dey use to tie him down and enter this thread, d mad dog has been causing confusion, pls help us delete him bf he infect us with rabies, this thread has knw no peace since d mad dog has enter here ooooooo
Nope I actually got 23 so it was upgraded if dats wat yu wanna hear fool..... If yu r still not convinced I'm still gonna repeat it com to mech eng dept nd ask of Gbeminiyi jnr..... Nd moreover just 4get abt yu gaining admission ds yr 2 unilag..... Unilag dnt want slowpoke, fool nd dull peeps lik yu... Yu called me a dog well I guess evrybody in ur household r all dogs no wonder yu knw aw it behaves....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by wunderkiind(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:

Idiot anybody can do jamb nd av above 300 so wat r yu nw saying we all knw aw it's done so stop blabbing here.... Yu did ur post utme once pls go advertise dat on Africa magic... Yu r way ahead of me, wat mak yu fnk so?? All wat yu wrote r jst pointless Nonsense guy go get a beta life nd stop lying here as if na ur papa nigeria.... Yu r just a frustrated he-goat waiting 2 b slaughtered.... A fool @ ds 21st century guy yu really av a long way to go

Hahaha Fool! Fool!! Fool!!! Undergraduate my foot. Your comments are so repulsive! Proud scumbag.
Do you think everyone is into 'runs' like you? How dare the fool say ANYONE can score 300! Why didn't you score it then?
After all, that was the purpose of post utme- to separate those with fake jamb scores from the real peeps. Just imagine The Nonsense! You have been advertising your worthless cgpa up and down this thread, yet you don't have the guts to say the exact thing!
You're still asking what makes me think so? Isn't it obvious?! An undergraduate who can not converse properly in dialectical colloquy! People like "pass through school" , just because your mates are also enrolling in school!
You even called me a liar, OK show me where I stated any lie, you think everyone is of your kind? what do I stand to gain by lying about anything whatsoever?
I repeat, in your present, and even your next life, you cannot open your mouth to talk wherever I am in real life of course. Fear go catch you gaan. Imposter! I think that Zara of a girl must be your step mom Hahaha LMAO!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by wunderkiind(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:
Find d mean, SD, of d following 20-34-36-78-65-43-21-65-34-21-20-21-45-32-45-23-45-21-78-34-12-34-23-45-23-34-67-67
I blive evrybody here can do ds but only a big lier will tell me he can do ds under 3mins witout calculator, under ds exam tension/condition nd stupid fools lik him too will accept so yu fools shld get my point.... Nd stop ranting
LMAO! Solve your questions yourself, mad man! You should be ashamed of yourself now, Haba grin grin
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ariyibiyomi: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:

Nope I actually got 23 so it was upgraded if dats wat yu wanna hear fool..... If yu r still not convinced I'm still gonna repeat it com to mech eng dept nd ask of Gbeminiyi jnr..... Nd moreover just 4get abt yu gaining admission ds yr 2 unilag..... Unilag dnt want slowpoke, fool nd dull peeps lik yu... Yu called me a dog well I guess evrybody in ur household r all dogs no wonder yu knw aw it behaves....
u are a idoit, who are u, are u God, whether u like it or not my admission is sure this yrs, rot in hell
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Youngsage:

grin grin
You this gal, so you just had to bring me back to this thread ehn? You must be obsessed with my moniker, definitely.
You were only criticised because your command of the English Language is no where near decent, yet you happened to be on a quest for buyers of past questions you were marketing, which obviously could do no help to your sorry grammatical predicaments.

Wat an idiat!!... since u knw All it y re here...u should be in school...as a matter of fact u should be working in a very big firm with ur ITK english....idiotic slowpoke
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by wunderkiind(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
ariyibiyomi:
u are a idoit, who are u, are u God, whether u like it or not my admission is sure this yrs, rot in hell
Can you imagine the insolence of the idiiiot! Is he God? Or maybe his father is Prof. Bello himself (Unilag VC) LOL. No, I remember, last I checked, his father is still a poor farmer in ondo town...
It is the fool himself that will be rusticated for exam malpractices I.e if he is actually a student as he claims to be.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
I hereby officially unfollow this thread until sanity is restored.

I say sorry to whoever I might have offended.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ariyibiyomi: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
wunderkiind:

Can you imagine the insolence of the idiiiot! Is he God? Or maybe his father is Prof. Bello himself? No, I remember, last I checked, his father is still a poor farmer in ondo town...
It is the fool himself that will be rusticated for exam malpractices I.e if he is actually a student as he claims to be.
dont mind dat worthless animal, he thinks he can intimidate us, as he is doing to d rest, he is just a toothless bull dog, hw can a prof gave birth to this worthless tin
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oookkkk.....enough! Is enough! No more misunderstanding no more fight this dudes fighting it haff do no more past questions, cn we roll??....inshort let's close our eyes for prayer who ll pray?? undecided grin
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by wunderkiind(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Umartins1:

[size=60pt] Hahahahahahahhahaha.......

Now, I understand. [/size]

Btw, how can you get us to him?

Hahaha, breeze has blown d fowl's yansh.

Building student forming Engineering student with GPA no one else has ever had. God Don catch am today. Demented fellow with chronic Inferiority complexus.

How many people does he thinks he can deceive sef? undecided
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Not less dan 450 words write about newton 3rd law of motion..... Pls wu doesn't knw newton 3rd law of motion but (not less dan 450 words ) wat du yu wanna write so wen I talk yu guys shld just kip quiet nd listen nd ask question b4 yu start ranting.... I can gv yu ordinary subject of formula nd it will take yu 45mins to solve not alll ds simple SOF lik ax^2+bx+c=v^2+2as make x d SOF everybody can do ds so wen I say I av a question nd it will take weeks to solve I knw wat am saying ds r questions av given to 500l stdnts nd dey say Gbeminiyi pls leave me alone talkless of yu ds aspirant even yu shld av been teaching jamb nd waec since 1770 ur scheme has not passed dat of o-level nd probably few a-level so wat r yu saying uve only been repeating same syllabus on nd on so wah.... This is not a mata of pride I no longer teach o-level mathematics using textbook..... Av read ababio chemistry more dan 3-times as big as engineering math ka stroud dere is no topic under it dat av not done... Nelkon nd Parker I still av dat till nw so wah r yu guys nw saying I aiint criticizing d way yu guys r solving maths but I blive it takes more time simple nd yu all turned it upside dwn anyway yu wanna knw me come to fac of eng, mech eng Gbeminiyi jnr by d time yu ask like 5 engineering students ull get to knw me.....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
wunderkiind:

Hahaha, breeze has blown d fowl's yansh.

Building student forming Engineering student with GPA no one else has ever had. God Don catch am today. Demented fellow with chronic Inferiority complexus.

How many people does he thinks he can deceive sef? undecided

Have you forgotten today is your birthday?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
TCliff:
Not less dan 450 words write about newton 3rd law of motion..... Pls wu doesn't knw newton 3rd law of motion but (not less dan 450 words ) wat du yu wanna write so wen I talk yu guys shld just kip quiet nd listen nd ask question b4 yu start ranting.... I can gv yu ordinary subject of formula nd it will take yu 45mins to solve not alll ds simple SOF lik ax^2+bx+c=v^2+2as make x d SOF everybody can do ds so wen I say I av a question nd it will take weeks to solve I knw wat am saying ds r questions av given to 500l stdnts nd dey say Gbeminiyi pls leave me alone talkless of yu ds aspirant even yu shld av been teaching jamb nd waec since 1770 ur scheme has not passed dat of o-level nd probably few a-level so wat r yu saying uve only been repeating same syllabus on nd on so wah.... This is not a mata of pride I no longer teach o-level mathematics using textbook..... Av read ababio chemistry more dan 3-times as big as engineering math ka stroud dere is no topic under it dat av not done... Nelkon nd Parker I still av dat till nw so wah r yu guys nw saying I aiint criticizing d way yu guys r solving maths but I blive it takes more time simple nd yu all turned it upside dwn anyway yu wanna knw me come to fac of eng, mech eng Gbeminiyi jnr by d time yu ask like 5 engineering students ull get to knw me.....

[size=80pt] PRIDE [/size]

I don't know maybe you just wanna make yourself the centre of attraction.

Being a student of Unilag is intoxicating you.

I dare you again. Roll that SOF question that will take me 45mins to solve.

If you don't pick up my challenge, goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.