Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,710 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? (4026 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
unyours: coconut head i don hear
hisses at you in spanish
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by chemystery: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
lefulefu:
dem dey use the airtime for phone gossip with each other
Lol. Smh
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: hisses at you in spanish
eyeing you in arabic
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by princesstemi(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Tallesty1: If you are dating a girl and you are not the dude she calls with her airtime then you have her body only, Another guy is got her heart.
but seriously I dnt understand guyz again ooooo, ok for example guy bought u call card as a humble gal now grin u load d card u call to tell him thank you bt he reject your call just for him to call u back. So if I flash him any other time am nt sure am to be blame oooooo abi grin we use our call card for gossip fakati tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Tallesty1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
princesstemi: but seriously I dnt understand guyz again ooooo, ok for example guy bought u call card as a humble gal now grin u load d card u call to tell him thank you bt he reject your call just for him to call u back. So if I flash him any other time am nt sure am to be blame oooooo abi grin we use our call card for gossip fakati tongue
Looking at you with my foreign glasses.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by princesstemi(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Looking at you with my foreign glasses.
look me well oooooo grin tongue
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by princesstemi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Looking at you with my foreign glasses.
look me well ooooo tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Online Dating Sites That Really Work / Can I Bleep My Elder Brothers Wife / How About We Start The Day With Some Hot Choco Breast : Nigeria Adult Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.