Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Peasant-farmer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Peasant-farmer (486 Views)

Care For The Aged: THE FARMER AND HIS SON - SHORT STORY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peasant-farmer by chukwudifu035(m): 1:33am On Sep 17, 2014
[/left]
o princess,flee afar from me
i'm not worthy of thee
for a peasant farmer am i,
nothing i owe except "buried seeds that awaits harvest and sweet coins upon my belle rely
crawl away,o sweetness..
of goodness i wish of thee
of endless joy and comfort,of which i can begat...come no further close,thy soft palms cant till the land,beneath sun.
hence thine glittering skin turn sore,nor thy angelic voice call "goats" to halt,o dearie,will thy expansive gown let thee chase hens to nest,of all these,i still whisper,for of good wishes i begat of thee,crawl back home,o pretty lass,for love shall still find you there.[left]

i'm not worthy of thee
nothing i owe except "buried seeds that awaits harvest and sweet coins upon my belle rely
crawl away,o sweetness..
of endless joy and comfort,of which i can begat...come no further close,thy soft palms cant till the land,beneath sun.
hence thine glittering skin turn sore,nor thy angelic voice call "goats" to halt,o dearie,will thy expansive gown let thee chase hens to nest,of all these,i still whisper,for of good wishes i begat of thee,crawl back home,o pretty lass,for love shall still find you there.[left][/left]
i'm not worthy of thee
crawl away,o sweetness..
hence thine glittering skin turn sore,nor thy angelic voice call "goats" to halt,o dearie,will thy expansive gown let thee chase hens to nest,of all these,i still whisper,for of good wishes i begat of thee,crawl back home,o pretty lass,for love shall still find you there.

(1) (Reply)

Learn & Master Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 And 2013 / The Black Identity / The Insane Mr Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.