Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,884 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

Gurus'in The House What Is The Best Decoder To In Remote Areas - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gurus'in The House What Is The Best Decoder To In Remote Areas (465 Views)

Hot Selling 3G HD IPTV Decoder To Global Market, Can Open 100000pcs Channel / BRAND NEW!!! Universal Dock for IPhones, Apple Remote & Accessories 10k ONLY / 3G Solution For Cybercafe Operators In Remote/rural Locations -rapidbts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gurus'in The House What Is The Best Decoder To In Remote Areas by benson81(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Pls cable tv gurus in the house which decoder is good to us in remote areas in Bayelsa,Akassa to be precise on the Atlantic.which subscription is easy and affordable.I was told of Q sat but I also learnt there service is poor.I want the one with a good range of free to air channels.Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Any Updated Nigerian Number Database For Oyo State?? / HP Mini For 22,000k No Negotiation. Ekiti And Ondo Preferred / Samsung Galaxy S2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.