Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do You Have A Functional Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Functional Blog? (434 Views)

Nigeria Has No Functional Official Web Portal / Hackers Had 'full Functional Control' Of Nasa Computers / You Don't Need To Be A Programmer To Build A Functional Website Portal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Functional Blog? by mmonigeria: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wikipedia defines a functional blog as a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web (WWW) and consisting of discrete entries (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). There are different types of functional blogs, depending on what you are using the blog for. I have a personal blog where I write posts about things peculiar to me and I have this business blog where I write posts about money, business and wealth. All my blogs are functional because I update them weekly and people use what I update daily.

Do you have a functional blog? Your answer will either be a YES or a NO. If your answer is YES, I would love to have you as one of the Nigerian bloggers I feature on the “Nigerian Blogger of the Week”. If you answer is NO, I’m hoping that you will read this and then get started with your own blog. If you want to get featured as one of the Nigerian Blogger of the Week, please read Get Featured on the Nigerian Blogger Spotlight and make sure you do what is required.

If you want to start your own blog. I could help you get this done or you can do it yourself. To get this done by yourself, please get a copy of the BIG Blog Guide, read and apply what you read. If you want me to start and setup a functional blog for you. You can get this at a discount. Please go to WordPress Blog Setup, read and do what is required.

And if you have a functional blog but you don’t want any of the things I stated above, I’ll love to still work with you. You can either become a guest author on this blog or you can write a post on your blog about my business blog which I’ll pay for or promote. Let me know which one you want to do between these two. To become a guest author, please read how to submit guest posts.

However, if you are not sure of what a blog is, you can drop a comment using the comment form below and I will respond to you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Real Consumer Feedbacks Are Essential For Search Engine Optimization? / Which Mp3 Tag Can I Use To Edit Mp3 Music. / Positives Of Owning A Website/own A Website...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.