Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless (1658 Views)

AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
On Thursday being 11th September 2014 a fatal
accident occurred at the popular imsu round-
about involving a truck that lost control living
scores of people dead including students that
were crossing the double lane road.

Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op...ever heard of VIEWERS DISCRETION?...huh?. I just threw up!.....
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op
Take those pictures down please
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by macklef(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
debdave: Op...ever heard of VIEWERS DISCRETION?...huh?. I just threw up!.....
When you saw accident, dead, handless, what were u expecting to see? Mash mellows or peanut butter sandwishes.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
debdave: Op...ever heard of VIEWERS DISCRETION?...huh?. I just threw up!.....
I was just about saying this.
I no throw up though.cheesy

Include discretion in the heading pls.
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
macklef:
When you saw accident, dead, handless, what were u expecting to see? Mash mellows or peanut butter sandwishes.
Hey!....take it easy bro. It hasn't gotten to that. I didn't know its now a crime to comment .
I was just saying.....#na wa o#... No vex o...I don shut up my mouth.
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
blizard44: I was just about saying this.
I no throw up though.cheesy

Include discretion in the heading pls.
Oh...you think so too?. And somebody just bashed me for saying it.
@macklef.... You want to "correct" him too?.
#smh#
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by rawpadgin(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
did they forgot to take the hand along with the body?
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by macklef(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
debdave:
Hey!....take it easy bro. It hasn't gotten to that. I didn't know its now a crime to comment .
I was just saying.....#na wa o#... No vex o...I don shut up my mouth.
Lol. I was evn saying it jokingly sis, i wasnt picking at u. wink
Re: Photos Of Accident That Left Scores Dead,handless by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
macklef:
Lol. I was evn saying it jokingly sis, i wasnt picking at u. wink
I fear ooo.

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Read Etcetera’s Hilarious Article About Nigerian Entertainers Tha / Photos Of Naija Male Artists Without jaw Beards / Am Now A Tokunbo Virgin : YVONNE NELSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.