Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,327 members, 7,904,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (13071 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Relax.

It's not that serious
crackhaus:
undecided

Try harder.

Sexist ko, leftist ni...

So what were you saying that you are now not saying if you already knew I knew better because I had stated so? undecided
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: Relax.

It's not that serious
undecided
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
beeevan:

My ..... cheats like crazy and she is from there, the husband is well and very much alive. she might be on NL, so lipsrsealed.

Lol... one thing i believe is that what one believes works for them.

Does her husband know that she's cheating?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
kandiikane:
I would think you were educated and enlightened.. you actually believe this? Na wa

I would think that you were educated and enlightened.. you actually think i believe this? Na wa.

I only narrated the stories my mother told me. I hardly ever go to the village so all this one na hearsay...
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by beeevan: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol... one thing i believe is that what one believes works for them.

Does her husband know that she's cheating?

He knows but no proof, he is cheating too, so...they deserve each other.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
beeevan:

He knows but no proof, he is cheating too, so...they deserve each other.

Lolzzzzz....beevan leave me alone o... grin grin grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by beeevan: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lolzzzzz....beevan leave me alone o... grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

I will never like such.. That's why am not in a rush tomorrow. The moment I find my missing ribs I know she is the one and move with her. She will always look beautiful to me each and every morning so I will not indulge in such
**yimu***how will you know she is the one for you if you find her
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Why would a wakabout wife allow herself to go through a paternity sef even for immigration
She should have found a reason to return to Nigeria after they talked of paternity test
Quit your job and claim people are after your life in America so you run home for safety
The woman is foolish
kai , u don tey for this thing no be today . I wish I can track u and ur fellows.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
I still don't get why some don't test drive lipsrsealed
If on d d-day his thing look like palm nut and is facing left or right, what will one do?
No divorce, abi na to endure dey go?
Straight ticket to cheating cheesy

Shebi men said its not good eating one particular soup all d time but I tell them, its worst when a man can't satisfy his wife,hv mkpuru aki prik and copuled with one facing 45 degree C.

Shegee! cheesy
How person go do that one?
Na serious born again be that o!
Every day fasting and prayer cheesy

Or d thing no fit last more than 30s and all d akamu don pour be that cheesy

U see, men has more problem more than ladies but still yet ladies endure to make marriage work yet guys with incomplete prik won't just respect themselves.

Infact these days, ladies can do lots of body enhancement surgery cheesy
But for guys, no way!
Abi, dudes, una dey do prik surgery?

Ihe dara ada adago, no mekwatalism! cheesy
If I hear eh lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
moca: I still don't get why some don't test drive lipsrsealed
If on d d-day his thing look like palm nut and is facing left or right, what will one do?
No divorce, abi na to endure dey go?
Straight ticket to cheating cheesy

Shebi men said its not good eating one particular soup all d time but I tell them, its worst when a man can't satisfy his wife,hv mkpuru aki prik and copuled with one facing 45 degree C.

Shegee! cheesy
How person go do that one?
Na serious born again be that o!
Every day fasting and prayer cheesy

Or d thing no fit last more than 30s and all d akamu don pour be that cheesy

U see, men has more problem more than ladies but still yet ladies endure to make marriage work yet guys with incomplete prik won't just respect themselves.

Infact these days, ladies can do lots of body enhancement surgery cheesy
But for guys, no way!
Abi, dudes, una dey do prik surgery?

Ihe dara ada adago, no mekwatalism! cheesy
If I hear eh lipsrsealed

Reads like what I would write
Hahahahaha

Even if you don't test drive and don't see it korokoro as per children of God
make sure to feel it with both hands and gauge the length and circumference and make sure it can stand at attention.
Let persin no buy bad market
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by NifemiOlu(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2014
"Different geo-political zone"
cheesy
Only 'unsmart' men will be fooled or maybe let me say men aren't into psychology related jobs or detective jobs.

It may interest you to know, men who are detectives place surveillance on their houses.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by iamord(m): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: **yimu***how will you know she is the one for you if you find her

Lol! You and I both know there comes a time in life that as your move on with a partner you will know if you have a future together
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2014
sheniqua:

Reads like what I would write
Hahahahaha

Even if you don't test drive and don't see it korokoro as per children of God
make sure to feel it with both hands and gauge the length and circumference and make sure it can stand at attention.
Let persin no buy bad market
Gbam! cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by enm(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: Story for the gods. I know one girl when I was doing nysc that used to flirt from man to man.the husband seemes to be a great guy though I just wondered why she was treating him like that.

Maybe the guy never pay dowry or no be isoko man. What she said is the truth but the husband can also die as a result of his wife cheating, in some cases its the children that suffered for it. But some lady are sharp, they result to diabolical means to ward off this things but they still get attack at the long run. May God forgive us all
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
They do finish do white wedding that we all attended. cheesy
Nna park well with your ancestor stories
enm:

Maybe the guy never pay dowry or no be isoko man. What she said is the truth but the husband can also die as a result of his wife cheating, in some cases its the children that suffered for it. But some lady are sharp, they result to diabolical means to ward off this things but they still get attack at the long run. May God forgive us all
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by enm(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: They do finish do white wedding that we all attended. cheesy
Nna park well with your ancestor stories

Its either the guy no be isoko man or the lady don find temporary solutions. Trust me this and a lot of their taboo its real.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
So you believe dead people attack living ones?
Smh for you.
enm:

Its either the guy no be isoko man or the lady don find temporary solutions. Trust me this and a lot of their taboo its real.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by enm(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: So you believe dead people attack living ones?
Smh for you.
dead people? Says who? is it because they hold their ancestors responsible for those attack? Me i see as a curse nothing more
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Curse by who. Spirits or human beings?
enm: dead people? Says who? is it because they hold their ancestors responsible for those attack? Me i see as a curse nothing more
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by enm(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: Curse by who. Spirits or human beings?

My own opinion or wetin Dem old people tell me.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Allwility: Kai @OP. You no try at all o. This 'joke' is expensive. This seed you've planted in the hearts of women will turn to trees too difficult to uproot.
eeeeh who e concern u? undecided
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
sheniqua: Everyday we are inundated with how and why men cheat
This is for the ladies ,power has changed hands wink

How to cheat without being caught.

1. Make sure your lover is out of town and preferably in a different geopolitical region.
If you and hubby live in Abuja he should live in Lagos.if you and hubby in Makurdi,he had better be in Owerri and when you do your rendezvous,you must be discreet.It's safer for you to visit him at his location than him to visit yours.
If possible,meet at a third location where no one knows you both.Conferences and seminars out of town are good places to meet grin

2.On no account must you call him with your known phone number.get a special phone just for him and all your secrets will be safer.
If possible leave that phone at work on in your car and out of sight.Allow your husband access to your regular phone,FB etc.and act normal.

3.if he is a better man and you plan on having his babies and passing them off as your husband's you must make sure the man looks somewhat like your hubby .if your hubby is dark skinned,you don't want to choose Mike Ezuronye as your side bobo and if you and your husband are light skinned ,your bobo had better not be Segun Arinze.
Other features like big bulging eyes and red lips must also be put into consideration.

4.In bed,you must make sure not to call out his name mistakenly.That is suicidal. A good way to avoid this is to call everyone honey or sweetie or big daddy grin.you don't want to be with your husband Kunle and be shouting Chukwuemeka.
You may get hurt.

5. Get a chime of some signal for the door to tell when your husband comes home so you are not caught unawares and your secret comes out.You must be alert and vigilant and ready to switch off all devices in case.

6. If your side bobo likes red lingerie and you got some red lingerie to mesmerize him,please do keep them out of sight and keep wearing your Mary Amaka nightie with your husband if that's what he is used to.You don't want to start answering unnecessary questions .
If you and hubby are missionary people please keep it that way and save the jihad style for your lover.

I will come up with other tips later

grin grin grin front page tingz lmao

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
letsdothis:

Op are you okay? What kind of tribal bigotry is this you are insinuating by putting kunle first before chukwuemeka.

I cannot take that. Change your post to and let chukwuemeka come before kunle so that the husband tha cannot perform is igbo, but the sexually fit lover boy is yoruba.

Do that now or I will report your thread and close it for violating nairaland rule 3. Nonsense!
you will not kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
zeb04: There are No ancestors disturbing cheating wife or whatever.those stories are bullcrap to keep the woman(only) in perpetual fear.

If you have a randy man as a husband, you both can decide to have an open marriage........so everyone comes home satisfied and fulfilled undecidedafter all sex isn't love
thats what they always use to defend their wrongful ways grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
darlingnuel: The ladies are commenting more than the men! Chai! I hope my wife-to-be ain't viewing this evil. cry
what if she is the OP shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
sheniqua: My hubby told me a story that happened when they were on campus
One fine girl wey dey engaged with her campus bobo from another tribe but her parents refused the intended marriage
No do no do she come carry belle,then they moved into someone's boys quarters
After 9 months,WAEC come release result and the baby was half Lebanese

E get some Lebanese boys wey dey run store for campus
Chei
b shocked shocked shocked she was an extremely busy lady

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
peggykorol: while returning from an errand I saw a toyota parked and some funy things going on
The face of the lady looked liked my married neighbour
Na so I stop to know wats up oh
Let it not be rape
She quickly rushed out of the car to me
"Eh that's my colleague he was assisting me with something cheesy
Later she saw me and confessed
"Shebi my husband thinks he too can enjoy abi
I even prefer that man you saw me with sef because his tin is very big"
Shock nearly kill me oh
Cheating married women don dey increase oh
they deserve each other
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
aderonila18:

Abeg that's a lie to scare the women. I know women from my Mum's generation who were cheating on their husbands with either a richer man or a small toy boy and till now those women are married and I'm sure their husbands will swear that their wives can never cheat. cheesy It will surprise you what Nigerian woman get away with, the men think they have a license to cheat and their wives accept it cos it's a mans world but what they don't know is that those women don't even care if the husband is cheating because they are also getting their groove on. Nigerian women are masters of the game grin many men will never know that the children are actually for his best friend wink
lol this is sad but true. A woman can be married for 30yrs and have an affair for 35yrs and the husband would die thinking he was the only one

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Only a fool would think its not in a woman's nature to desire sexual relationships with different men. Women love variety just as much as men do. You are trapped in a man's body how on earth would you know how a woman's body works, if you have never been in one?

Some women simply have self-control and some are simply masterminds at hiding their infidelity. Women usually arent as sloopy as men are when it comes to cheating.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: Only a fool would think its not in a woman's nature to desire sexual relationships with different men. You are trapped in a man's body how on earth would you know how a woman's body works, if you have never been in one?

Some women simply have self-control and some are simply masterminds at hiding their infidelity. Women usually arent as sloopy as men are when it comes to cheating.

Don't talk too much before they start prying more than they should
It's good to let them believe it ain't happening

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
sheniqua:

Don't talk too much
It's good to let them believe it ain't happening
lol okay i will stop spilling the beans

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How do I make my Dog Mean? / Any Special Needs School In Nigeria / Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.