Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos (5554 Views)

Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO / Guy With Feminine Look Tosin Silver Releases New Photos / Tosin Silver, Nigerian Guy With Feminine Look Releases Hot New Photos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by chiebuka600(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2014
His name is Tosin Silver Damolekun ,a blogger too aka "The guy with the feminine look".He says people think he is faking it or is gay.He says he is not faking it.In his words
" I just want to shut those who think I'm just an attention seeker, those saying i'm not feminine. I'm feminine and I'm not faking it, please do this for me."

See the main photos here: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Mctewwwweee
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2014
get your oloshi self out of here

Shameless gay

7 Likes

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Janeify(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol...some people are just eager for the money and fame without knowing that life na turn by turn
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by otimothy(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2014
mr man get out from hia,anofia
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by goldfish80(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
This guy should just go get a sex change if he can afford it and stop disturbing us.
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by 9jahubcom(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
in one sentense.... Goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
9jahubcom: in one sentence.... Goat
Hahahahahaha.. Dis definitely summed it up... Not even word but sentence

4 Likes

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by lulukay(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
HIGH WAIST BOXERS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Babysho(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Hmm
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by chrislu(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Hey mumu! Oya dey go school.
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by milly96(f): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
grin
lulukay: HIGH WAIST BOXERS grin grin grin grin
[quote author=lulukay]

hahahahaaaa..... jst noticed it now
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
This is the 5th horseman of the apocalypse.... End time things
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by jnrbayano(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Nke a bu I na niyi....

undecided
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by jnrbayano(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Hahahahahaha.. Dis definitely summed it up... Not even word but sentence

cheesy cheesy
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by 100Cents: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Where is his bre.east ?

I know why I am asking..
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
.:
In his words
" I just want to shut those who think I'm just an attention seeker, those saying i'm not feminine. I'm feminine and I'm not faking it, please do this for me.
Gay pirate.
This guy is really forcing this his feminine look agenda on us but I don't see it.
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014

3 Likes

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by s3nn2x(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin

And he is a nairalander

I wonder why he did not upload the picture by himself...

The surprising thing is that he claims he is putting on singlet and boxers shocked
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by immkels(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
these images re disturbing
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by merieam16(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin dis guy is just annoyin,see as him b lik inbecile
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Priceless24(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Mynd44

Please kindly Do something about dis thread

Thanks
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Not cool. undecided
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Mayydayy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
holyghooooosssssss.
fireeeeeerrrrrreeerrr!!!!
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gee! Gay alert!
He's so gay.
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by hilariousdammie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
guys it another invasion by Bam Entertainment. Bam Entertainment is a new record label in Nigeria that is ready to w3ork with up and coming artist . for more information contact . follows on the Facebook page. then enjoy this from their new signing . www.muziboo.com/download/mp3/sexylady/ . to follow this artist on @barond22 , iamoluwabaron[b][/b][left][/left][center][/center][color=#990000][/color]

Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by soulglo: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
That outfit does nothing for his figure grin
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by eyiowuawi: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
watch this video http:///1r3Xvd2
Re: The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nothing irritates me more like gay stories angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Pictured With Amarachi (Nigeria's got talent winner) / Makeup Free Mercy Johnson & Queen Nwokoye Pose With The Aneke Twins / The Only Man Who Can Save Hushpuppy Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.