Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate (871 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by naija2dabone(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2014
ABUJA- ONE of the major pro- Jonathan support groups rooting for his re- election, the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria TAN disclosed Wednesday that rather than organise a rally in the North East which is slated for this week Saturday, it would instead put in place a prayer session for Nigeria because of the security challenge following the activities of members of Boko Haram.

According to TAN in a statement by its Director of Communications, Udenta O. Udenta, top clerics from the two main religions in the country, Christianity and Islam from within and outside the zone would be mobilized to Gombe, the Gombe state capital for prayers to God to put an end to the problem.

Meanwhile, Udenta O. Udenta has challenged the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, APC to a public debate where they would face each other and brainstorm on national issues, adding, “Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria TAN after due consideration of the developments in the polity as it relates to the continued deliberate misconception of the its activities and the mindless attacks on it, has on Wednesday challenged the main opposition party All Progressive Congress APC’s spokesman Alhaji Lai Mohammed to a public debate with its spokes person Dr. Udenta . o. Udenta to discuss issues of national importance

According to TAN, the challenge has become imperative to lay to rest the opposition party’s bell arching over the ongoing nationwide rallies of TAN, adding, ” the debate is to enable the two bodies, APC and TAN present to the public their various positions on raging political issues for their discernment. TAN said that as an advocacy group it would not shy away from its responsibilities just because some political nihilists are intent on sowing chaos and disorder in the polity.

” The feedback from TAN monitoring system shows that Majority of Nigerians are happy with our activities going by the turn out and enthusiasm that greeted four out of our scheduled six zonal rallies.

“The zonal rally scheduled for the North East this Saturday will take a unique shape different from the previous ones to reflect the prevailing situation in the troubled zone. The Saturday rally, the statement continued will be more of a prayer session for peace to return to the zone and indeed Nigeria.

“Top clerics from the two main religions in the country, Christianity and Islam from within and outside the zone would be mobilized to Gombe, the Gombe state capital for supplications to our creator for an end to the hostilities, prayer for members of the nation’s armed forces who are putting their lives in the line of fire to keep the nation safe, and distribution of relief materials to victims of terrorism and other internally displaced persons.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/tan-challenges-lai-mohammed-apc-public-debate/#sthash.Cw9Xfv65.dpuf

1 Like

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by Imoy(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by Oklander: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
TAN is PDP simple! Idiôts trying to deny the obvious.....
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by arcis: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Oklander: TAN is PDyP simple! Idiôts trying to deny the obvious.....

B4 nko?
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by naija2dabone(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oklander: TAN is PDP simple! Idiôts trying to deny the obvious.....

Is that why Lie Mohammed is afraid of a public debate with TAN?

3 Likes

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by Oklander: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
naija2dabone:

Is that why Lie Mohammed is afraid of a public debate with TAN?
Let the PDP come out clear instead of hiding and masquerading as TAN so that the defeat on the debate may be seen by gullible Nigerians like you as TAN's defeat alone. Let PDP come and Lai Muhammed will trash and put them where they belong>>>#Dustbin
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by naija2dabone(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oklander: Let the PDP come out clear instead of hiding and masquerading as TAN so that the defeat on the debate may be seen by gullible Nigerians like you as TAN's defeat alone. Let PDP come and Lai Muhammed will trash and put them where they belong>>>#Dustbin

You amaze me. How does a change in nomenclature affect the outcome of a debate?

If really, a change in name affects sense of reasoning, then my advice to your is to change your moniker then maybe, (maybe) you might begin to make some sense.

Tell you lie lie Mohammed to take up the challenge or shut d f up forever.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
GEJ dogs barking at the top of their voice. . . . . .shebi dem don feed them well?

They should take their rally to Maiduguri where their awareness is needed most

1 Like

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
naija2dabone:

If really, a change in name affects sense of reasoning, then my advice to your is to change your moniker then maybe, (maybe) you might begin to make some sense.

We prefer to have a chat with Jay-Z just like your drunken boss debated with D-banj. . . . . . .
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by Oklander: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
naija2dabone:

Stop vomiting trash from your empty head and go back to read and comprehend that post you think you are responded to...I have no much time for f00ls. So you stfu, fu.cktard!
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by size38: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hahahahahahah public debate? PDP and everything associated to PDP like asking for public debate. When the time comes for a debate, they will go underground just d way GEJ did b4 2011 presidential election. GEJ and the PDP were loud mouthing and challenging every Tom, Dick and Harry to a public debate including Atiku, Buhari and shakarau. But when the time for a debate finally arrives, GEJ and d PDP went missing. Only to reappear after d debate to organize what many called "question and Answer session" with NTA news crew.

1 Like

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by naija2dabone(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oklander:

Stop vomiting trash from your empty head and go back to read and comprehend that post you think you are responded to...I have no much time for f00ls. So you stfu, fu.cktard!

Very much like your father, lie Mohammed. Shying away f rom the issues and resorting to name calling and mud slinging.

Honesty, you have my sympathy. You do brother.

If common sense were shared evenly you wont be in this state - its really no fault of yours, some things are by birth default

1 Like

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by meforyou1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
The trademark of the janjawedeans is abuse, insult, destroy, terrorise and complain, so they can't face the uncommon transformers in a civil public debate

2 Likes

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by Oklander: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
naija2dabone:

Very much like my father, lie Mohammed. Shying away from the issues and resorting to name calling and mud slinging.

Honesty, you need have sympathy on me. You do brother.

If common sense were shared evenly you wont be in this state - its really no fault of yours, some things are by birth default
I actually didn't know your family is so cheap to bring into public dustbin, your situation is pathetic as your parent you are insulting here may not know that you were born with congenital anomaly. You need serious help, so f.u.ck off.
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by GovWahala: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
What can the useless Liar mohammed debate?

2 Likes

Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by naija2dabone(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oklander: I actually didn't know [b]my family [/b]is so cheap to bring into public dustbin, my situation is pathetic as my parent I'm insulting here may not know that I were born with congenital anomaly. I need serious help, so f.u.ck off.

Pity! grin
Re: TAN Challenges Lai Mohammed, APC To A Public Debate by Oklander: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
naija2dabone:

Pity me please! grin

(1) (Reply)

$9.3m Scam: Catholic Church Denies Report Indicting Oritsejafor / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram II / Is Fayose Qualified To Have Contested Ekiti Guber Election. ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.