Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. (2557 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2014
I mean I've seen this on numerous occassions whereby a guy will offend a lady and what will follow will be a dirty slap. Most times, the lady goes untouched with the guy just looking like a m0r0n. I was at the bank yesterday and this guy walked up to a lady he's never met before. I heard their conversation and the only thing he said was "can I get your number ?". The lady just looked at him and gave him a dirty slap. He stood there dumb founded not knowing what to do with his mouth opened probably due to a huge surprise at what he had received. Everyone who saw him outside the bank kept asking why he allowed the lady to go scot free without a scratch. I've never slapped a guy before but any guy that goes through such shouldn't just stand and look like a m0r0n with saliva drooling down their mouth.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm commenting without reading the thread's original post.
If any woman or girl dares to lay a hand on me first. The kind of physical abuse I go lay for her body, she go know say her slap na abuse to me and she must get served right.
If you like, call me ungentle-man, or rude. We were both rude and even.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by vizkiz: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Only a beast will beat a woman...btw a lady can't just slap your face if you did nothing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Humblebloke(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
believe me...any woman ll b scared to hit me òn d face...

y00
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by seankafor(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Humblebloke: believe me...any woman ll b scared to hit me òn d face...

y00
lol u talk true oo with this baallon eyes grin
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by martyns303(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2014
cos society will label him a woman beater. in the west, the authorities will deal with him, e.g Chris Brown and Ray Rice. in Nigeria, your fellow guys will join hands and beat u up with a phrase like "u no dey shame, na woman u dey beat". Either way, the guy is on the receiving end, its best u walk away like Jay Z.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by jmoore(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
"For every action, expect a reaction"

Slap get levels.
Some are mild, some will make you to see stars outside our galaxy, some may knock you out.

Slap me the one wey pain me ehh and you will get headbutt from me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by rawpadgin(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
dude deserved what he got grin
why the eff will i walk up to a lady & be like "can i have ur number"?
guys please stop doing that mostly when u ain't cute grin
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Adeoba10(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
If a lady should slapped me,(let's say in a shopping mall)

I will just be crying
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Jerrick(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Why will a Lady slap me
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by djeezy(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: Only a beast will beat a woman...btw a lady can't just slap your face if you did nothing undecided
I've seen some men who did nothing to warrant a slap and still got slapped. It isn't right for a woman to slap a man.......If she can be that violent and assault/batter him, then she can also be strong enough to withstand a response. I've never been slapped before by a lady because I respect my self enough......
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
martyns303: cos society will label him a woman beater. in the west, the authorities will deal with him, e.g Chris Brown and Ray Rice. in Nigeria, your fellow guys will join hands and beat u up with a phrase like "u no dey shame, na woman u dey beat". Either way, the guy is on the receiving end, its best u walk away like Jay Z.
Yeah exactly but feminine slapping and embarrassing a masculine is fast become rampant and some guys won't just take that.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: Why will a Lady slap me
When you pass ur boundaries. A lady might end up slapping you..what will u do in that situation?
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2014
rawpadgin: dude deserved what he got grin
Many guys do exactly what he did with success. I think its all about ego. Many ladies think they are classy and they always try to show their class in every situation they find themselve with a man and that's why he got what the lady gave him.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by EReloaded(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
rawpadgin: dude deserved what he got grin
are u kidding me? Since when did it become wrong to walk up to a lady u like n ask for her number?
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
C'mon, over a slap? absolutely not. I wouldn't hit back. I think any dude that hits back is an immature sissy and needs to grow up. But says she closed-fist punched me for no good reason, then I would lay that broad out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Jerrick(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
When you pass ur boundaries. A lady might end up slapping you..what will u do in that situation?
I can't, so, lets not imagine me being slapped by a lady....
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by jmoore(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014
I think the girl was recently dumped by her bf, that's why she diverted her anger to the dude.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: I've seen some men who did nothing to warrant a slap and still got slapped. It isn't right for a woman to slap a man.......If she can be that violent and assault/batter him, then she can also be strong enough to withstand a response. I've never been slapped before by a lady because I respect my self enough......
I think its all about the kind of society we are. In many part of the world, its a crime to beat or hit a woman and it can entail jail terms so many women see it as an opportunity. A woman beats a man, nothing happens but if a man beats a woman, the law will take its effect. The lady knows the man wouldn't dare lay a finger on her unless he wants to be jailed or struck with a huge bail. Many ladies just hide under the shadow of the law and the society at large. Slapping a man in the name of law and society is what I can never do.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: I can't, so, lets not imagine me being slapped by a lady....
Ok what if? Let's live in the world of assumption.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by mrham03(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
There's no need to return slap to a lady when u can insult her.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by lawrenceunaa: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
real guys don't hit ladies cos it goes againt newtons third law of motion. When lady hits u and u retaliate , am 90% sure that u will hit her more than she did to you grin but I did say u should stand like a slowpoke ooo grin if she slaps you turn the table my constructing a humiliate sentence thus ' so u slapped me cos i didn't yield to ur sexual advances' cheesy finish less expensive , no physical casualty wink
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Jerrick(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
Ok what if? Let's live in the world of assumption.
ahhhh...... I can't just imagine this... But honestly, I'll do anything my heart tells me at that moment.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by djeezy(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
I think its all about the kind of society we are. In many part of the world, its a crime to beat or hit a woman and it can entail jail terms so many women see it as an opportunity. A woman beats a man, nothing happens but if a man beats a woman, the law will take its effect. The lady knows the man wouldn't dare lay a finger on her unless he wants to be jailed or struck with a huge bail. Many ladies just hide under the shadow of the law and the society at large. Slapping a man in the name of law and society is what I can never do.
Women are considered weaker sex in the society. Hence the reason why a man won't slap back or his actions being condemned by the public if he does so. The truth is most women abuse this privilege and go ahead to slap a man....Most times the man is usually older than them. However in civilised countries like America. It is considered an assault for a woman to slap a man. in otherwords the man can successfully sue her. slapping a person across the face qualifies as an assault (technically, a battery), since it is an offensive touching. Makes no difference if the assailant is a man or woman.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by MabraO: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli: I mean I've seen this on numerous occassions whereby a guy will offend a lady and what will follow will be a dirty slap. Most times, the lady goes untouched with the guy just looking like a m0r0n. I was at the bank yesterday and this guy walked up to a lady he's never met before. I heard their conversation and the only thing he said was "can I get your number ?". The lady just looked at him and gave him a dirty slap. He stood there dumb founded not knowing what to do with his mouth opened probably due to a huge surprise at what he had received. Everyone who saw him outside the bank kept asking why he allowed the lady to go scot free without a scratch. I've never slapped a guy before but any guy that goes through such shouldn't just stand and look like a m0r0n with saliva drooling down their mouth.

U watch too much foreign romance movies

No try am with me or some other guys sha
Cos d outcome no go good
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by kagari: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014
The last girl that slapped me my babe, i just dey explain to her say i no cheat on her with her cousin, she come do like say she don forgive me i wan kon kiss am she kon wose my face, her only saving grace was she backed it up with mad s**. A girl can fight me, blow me , insult me but if she wose me she is dead
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by jmoore(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: Only a beast will beat a woman...btw a lady can't just slap your face if you did nothing undecided

Using the story by the op as a case study, the woman is not a beast by slapping the man and the guy was wrong for requesting for her phone number?
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
This is why I say that the tolerance our society preach is one sided.

Feminism encouraging violence against men, they love to see men suffer, that's why they are always fast to list what real me do but will never educate ladies on what real women do.

Before you slap a naija guy, You should know that he is a Nigerian and the Laws here do not favour women as it is in western world.

I will kick a woman's ass when need be. I don't take shits from anybody in the name of being a gentle man.

No real man will hit a woman and no real woman will hit a man, It is absolutely not ok for anyone to slap anyone else so whoever slaps first should be ready for the other person's reaction and don't gimme the bla bla bla about men being stronger because common sense suggests that when someone is stronger than you, you either make him your friend or not look for his trouble at all.

How can you slap me like a man and not get slapped? Because you are a woman? May Thunder fire whoever invented the idea that women are weaker and should not be help accountable for their actions. Didn't you learn anything from primary school? It doesn't matter what the problem is or who started it, once you raise hand you are guilty and the Headmaster will flog both of you.

Violence begats violence and it's always an act of aggression to slap someone in the face, so whoever slaps me should be ready for whatever comes next and I don't care what the society will think or say because no be them she slap.

Live as good and responsible as you want us to be and there will be no problem. Women should either learn self control or forget equality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm disappointed bro.

Young boys woman wrappering since 900AD
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
I will just walk away but she'd prefer a broken leg and rib to what I'd do to her later.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
!
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by DorisK(f): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
He is just being a gentleman. But my mum always warned us if u are arguin wt ur man don't go hitting him cos he might go outta control nd hit u too.....nd u can't complain cod u started it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Who Owns The Breasts: The Lady, The Man Or The Baby? / 10 Best Ways To Propose A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.