Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,919 members, 7,949,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pls I Need Some Info About TOEFL And GRE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Some Info About TOEFL And GRE (444 Views)

25% Discount On Your Toefl And Gre Registration. / The Information You Must Know About Toefl And How To Pass Toefl At One Sitting / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Some Info About TOEFL And GRE by Gooci(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
pls m planning to go for either of the tests.
my question is, for example, if i shud write the exam this year, can i use it in the nxt 2 or 3yrs?
then, like how much is it, what to prepare for?

pls, same questions apply to GRE
Re: Pls I Need Some Info About TOEFL And GRE by sleemgeez: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Gooci: pls m planning to go for either of the tests.
my question is, for example, if i shud write the exam this year, can i use it in the nxt 2 or 3yrs?
then, like how much is it, what to prepare for?

pls, same questions apply to GRE
Want ti register for gre,toefl, gmat and ielts? Call quickfix consults 08054670297 or 08168187328 or email info.quickfixconsults@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Blogger/ Programmer? Looking To Be Productive? / MSBI (sasas,ssis,ssrs ) Online Training / KSUSTA 1st Batch Admission List 2014/2015 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.