Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad (727 Views)

Laptop Batteries, Chargers, Keyboards And Other Accessories For Sale / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad by Godmother(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
There's a pin attached to the head of my DELL laptop charger. The first charger pin got broken. I went to computer village to get another 2 days ago and the new charger pin just got broken too. Does anyone know what could be wrong and why these pins keep breaking cos I'm confused and don't knw what to do.

Re: My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Carefully plug and unplug the charger all the times or carry your laptop go see the doctor.
Re: My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Carefully plug and unplug the charger all the times or carry your laptop go see the doctor.
Re: My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad by koseepaaro(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Goodmother, try to always place your laptop on a flat table instead of using it on your lap. The last time I checked, I discovered that placing your laptop while using it or moving the laptop itself around while the charger is connected to the laptop can cause damage to either the laptop charger or the laptop charging port. Please, follow this my advice and see how the next charger you are going to use will serve you. Note: Do not apply too much pressure while plugging the charger to the laptop. Good luck to you!

(1) (Reply)

######## Brand new BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK 32gb,with Complete Accessories ..... / 1 / New Dell Inspiron 15 Touch Screen, 4GB, 500gb HDD For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.